Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Hi,

Waifston

Unfortunately, with my current score, I don't have the new interface with the clock, backpack, etc. at the top of the screen. How can I fix this? Or do I really have to start a new save?

Greetings!
Hello.
Do you mean this interface disappeared?
interface.png
i'm on android and is anyone else getting a problem where the entire first sex gets skipped on one tap?
It is probably a bug. I'll fix it in the next build.
Could never trigger the Family Voyage Event without haaving lost virginity to someone else, so maybe i did something wrong.
Did Alice not visit your room?

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
First look at the new Relationship menu! :

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Waifston
is there any or going to be pregnancy in the game?
New levels of Relationship & Lust?
Romantic evening dates? Wedding? Honeymoon? Pregnancy? Hmm, sounds cool, doesn't it? I have to ask you, my dear friend : Have you ever dreamed of marrying your lovely nanny... or maybe your... teacher? Have you ever dreamed of spending your first honeymoon with Alice?
Yes? Good! In my game, you'll have that opportunity! :) After I finish my work with Alice, I'll start to add new levels of Relationship & Lust to all of the main characters! Unlocking new levels will open many new features for you!

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
premium .jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello everyone! Today I want to share with you more information about the upcoming 0.4.3 update! I gave it a special codename: Premium Edition! Sounds cool doesn't'?
You may ask, what's so special about this update? Why you gave it such a title? That's because everything in the upcoming update will be up to the premium standards. Down below I'll explain everything in the details.
What has been reworked...
  • Starting with the most obvious... Animations. No more boring static animations! Now all animations will look more natural!
  • Sex scenes
  • MC slight redesign. Especially his d*ck got a redesign.
  • GUI. Old GUI is outdated and does not fully represent the game's theme. That's why I decided to rework it. Main Menu, Game Menu, Textbox, etc. All have been reworked and redesigned.
  • Diary. Now in the diary, you can find more information about the main characters, such as their full profile, their family photos, etc. Also, MC full profile has been added + updated his lifetime goals list.
What has been improved...
  • More advanced Relationship system. Now to impress the girl which you like you have to know her personal tastes. What does she like? Candies, roses, or maybe perfume? Elena for example loves perfumes, if you'll kindly gift her good French perfume she will be impressed, that's I can guarantee you. But do not gift her candies since she is on diet! Give that box of sweet candies to Kate, she will enjoy eating them :)
  • Dates will be more interesting and interactive. For the date to be successful, you have to work a little bit... Impress your crush, make her laugh with a silly joke, compliment her eyes!
  • More advanced sex. You probably tired of just pressing menu buttons during sex, right? I have a solution! In version 0.4.3 you have more options/interaction during the sex. For example, you can restore your stamina, kiss your partner, let her take lead, etc. More to add, now the outcome of sex may be different, depends on your "performance".
  • Expanded inventory. More items such a sex toys, relics, and gifts are coming in the 0.4.3 update.
  • Sex shop and church shop improvements. In the upcoming update, in order to get some sex toys, you need to have a specific level of the Seducer. If your Seducer lever is... zero, for example, Geneve will not even let you enter her shop. Church shop will be working almost the same, but instead of Seducer, you will need to raise your Karma level.
  • Android version will be fully playable on all devices without any issues and bugs. I heard from many people that they are facing difficulties with playing my game on Android. I promise that 0.4.3 will be working fine without any bugs.
Well, that's it for now... I can't cover all the new features/improvements which are coming, simply because most of them are still in the early stage of development. But rest assured, since the 0.4.3 update, Unlimited Pleasure will be a far more interesting game to play. All the new changes are made to make the game better. I hope you'll enjoy playing that update once it will available!
Oh! I almost forgot...
  • When are you planning to release Premium Edition (0.4.3)?
Mid-March.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
View attachment 1040220
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello everyone! Today I want to share with you more information about the upcoming 0.4.3 update! I gave it a special codename: Premium Edition! Sounds cool doesn't'?
You may ask, what's so special about this update? Why you gave it such a title? That's because everything in the upcoming update will be up to the premium standards. Down below I'll explain everything in the details.
What has been reworked...
  • Starting with the most obvious... Animations. No more boring static animations! Now all animations will look more natural!
  • Sex scenes
  • MC slight redesign. Especially his d*ck got a redesign.
  • GUI. Old GUI is outdated and does not fully represent the game's theme. That's why I decided to rework it. Main Menu, Game Menu, Textbox, etc. All have been reworked and redesigned.
  • Diary. Now in the diary, you can find more information about the main characters, such as their full profile, their family photos, etc. Also, MC full profile has been added + updated his lifetime goals list.
What has been improved...
  • More advanced Relationship system. Now to impress the girl which you like you have to know her personal tastes. What does she like? Candies, roses, or maybe perfume? Elena for example loves perfumes, if you'll kindly gift her good French perfume she will be impressed, that's I can guarantee you. But do not gift her candies since she is on diet! Give that box of sweet candies to Kate, she will enjoy eating them :)
  • Dates will be more interesting and interactive. For the date to be successful, you have to work a little bit... Impress your crush, make her laugh with a silly joke, compliment her eyes!
  • More advanced sex. You probably tired of just pressing menu buttons during sex, right? I have a solution! In version 0.4.3 you have more options/interaction during the sex. For example, you can restore your stamina, kiss your partner, let her take lead, etc. More to add, now the outcome of sex may be different, depends on your "performance".
  • Expanded inventory. More items such a sex toys, relics, and gifts are coming in the 0.4.3 update.
  • Sex shop and church shop improvements. In the upcoming update, in order to get some sex toys, you need to have a specific level of the Seducer. If your Seducer lever is... zero, for example, Geneve will not even let you enter her shop. Church shop will be working almost the same, but instead of Seducer, you will need to raise your Karma level.
  • Android version will be fully playable on all devices without any issues and bugs. I heard from many people that they are facing difficulties with playing my game on Android. I promise that 0.4.3 will be working fine without any bugs.
Well, that's it for now... I can't cover all the new features/improvements which are coming, simply because most of them are still in the early stage of development. But rest assured, since the 0.4.3 update, Unlimited Pleasure will be a far more interesting game to play. All the new changes are made to make the game better. I hope you'll enjoy playing that update once it will available!
Oh! I almost forgot...
  • When are you planning to release Premium Edition (0.4.3)?
Mid-March.
I get the gist of the improvments listed here. I have two question about the version though.
- Will this revamp mean that old saves are a goner and have to start from scratch?
- Is there story progression or will this update only about features?

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Has the English been fixed up yet? I was looking through the preview images, thinking this looked really rather cool, then I was brought up short when the one and only sample of dialogue provided was incoherent Engrish ("Are you hungry, don't you?"). Assuming that was taken from the first version, is it safe to assume that the writing has been brought up to at least a basic level of readability, or is it still at the level that is going to make me cringe every three lines?

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
- Will this revamp mean that old saves are a goner and have to start from scratch?
The save folder will remain the same and your saves should probably work.
- Is there story progression or will this update only about features?
As I promised, 0.4.3 will contain a full Family Voyage event.
  • Story progression
  • Wide amount of important choices to make during the event
  • Inventory, created especially for this event
  • Multiple endings
I see thanks. Also will you continue the monthly updates after 0.4.3?
After I'll release the 0.4.4 update I'll move once again to a weekly update schedule.
Has the English been fixed up yet? I was looking through the preview images, thinking this looked really rather cool, then I was brought up short when the one and only sample of dialogue provided was incoherent Engrish ("Are you hungry, don't you?"). Assuming that was taken from the first version, is it safe to assume that the writing has been brought up to at least a basic level of readability, or is it still at the level that is going to make me cringe every three lines?
In the 0.4.3 update, every piece of dialogue has been fixed.

pudding1

Aug 21, 2018

As I promised, 0.4.3 will contain a full Family Voyage event.
  • Story progression
  • Wide amount of important choices to make during the event
  • Inventory, created especially for this event
  • Multiple endings

After I'll release the 0.4.4 update I'll move once again to a weekly update schedule.

Oh nice keep it up bro

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Save folder is only one part of the equation. I'm asking because it seems your making an extensive remake of the GUI and code as well, and that's where the incompatibility between save games tend to appear.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
<doubt> I downloaded the game to give it a go, and less than 3 minutes into the prologue I'm being bombarded with grammatical oopsies. I hope you didn't contract a professional editor to fix it up for you, because if so you got scammed.

Ancarius

Sep 1, 2018
<doubt> I downloaded the game to give it a go, and less than 3 minutes into the prologue I'm being bombarded with grammatical oopsies. I hope you didn't contract a professional editor to fix it up for you, because if so you got scammed.
0.4.3 is the upcoming version. The current Version is 0.4.2 so his premise can still be completed.

Reactions: Waifston
2.60 star(s) 120 Votes