aod999

Oct 1, 2017
Are the sex toys usable? Also I can't see the security camera app on the laptop for punishment (android)

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
You are making an amazing game, my friend! Very much looking forward to starting over with the new update. The women are all really hot, and the interactions and dialogue are terrific. I love that the whole fantasy is that the MC has a group of women who he takes care of and who then take care of him back, often sexually.

D

Deleted member 2497343

Something tells me that Waifston will bring back Elena's pubic hair in the next update. I don't want to discourage anyone, but the best update ever created for this game is coming and it will be unmatched. I am feeling it, baby. This homie is close to creating something that even he cannot destroy.

I'm telling you the hype is REAL.

Reactions: Waifston

Ld.Pentaghast

Sep 1, 2017
Update sounds real good. I already loved the game´s animation as it is, but if it evolves into something more akin to the animations in A House in The Rift, this game will improve a whole lot. Story is good, the girls are phenomenal, and the dev is one of the most hardworking that I´ve ever seen. Keep up the good work, Waifston!

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I've just played this game for the first time now and so far I'm really loving it. I just wonder what is that about those 6 impregnations you can see on the phone? Can you actually get the girls pregnant yet and if so, how do I do that? I've given my virginity to Melissa and I can freely fuck her now but it seems like there's never a creampie (side note: I only had sex with her once after the initial virginity taking so I'm not too sure).

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
After playing this game for a while I have to say that I really love this game. The main characters are mostly gorgeous mature women (my favourite kind of woman) and I love me some good sandbox games because I appreciate the freedom of being able to do what I want and when I want.

That being said, there's still 2 things that I don't like:
1. The grammar and overall english can be pretty wacky but it's good enough to not be distracting.
2. This one might be on me but I wish the sex animations were actually pre rendered because it can get very laggy for me during sex scenes which of course cripples the overall enjoyment. But as I've said, that might be on me because my Laptop is rather weak.

PS: I'm really excited for more content to come in the future and I'm so looking forward to being able to get the girls pregnant. I'm a huge preggo fan so I'm glad it's gonna be included here at some point.

Cheers!

Reactions: Waifston

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I've just played this game for the first time now and so far I'm really loving it.
Thank you :)
1. The grammar and overall english can be pretty wacky but it's good enough to not be distracting.
As I have mentioned before, in the upcoming 0.4.3 update, every piece of dialogue has been fixed. I'm also planning to hire an editor/proofreader so that he could check the dialogues himself, in case I have missed something.
PS: I'm really excited for more content to come in the future and I'm so looking forward to being able to get the girls pregnant. I'm a huge preggo fan so I'm glad it's gonna be included here at some point.
Here is a post about my plans for the near future. You will find the information you are interested in there.

Reactions: Loganfin

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I'm very happy to see that the community is looking forward to the upcoming update :)
I promise you guys, I'll not let you down (y)
You are awesome! Thank you, and honestly, I've never once had a problem with any of the English or grammar in the game. You do an awesome job conveying the emotions of the characters and the sexy different ways that the women interact with the MC.

ALLAHZOE123

Oct 18, 2019
update coming soon i'm guessing last time you said mid march since that time patiently waiting bro. keep up the good work.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
There's still something I'd like to ask:

I've completely leveled up my love and lust meters for Bianca, Melissa, Elena and Kate (Kate doesn't seem to have that much content) and I was wondering why there's so many blank places in the gallery. Can you actually fill those for each character or are they placeholders for future updates? I'm sure there's still a few events I could do but for the most part it should be all.

PS: Also the locked locations on the map, are they also just placeholders or can you access them already?

Ancarius

Sep 1, 2018
There's still something I'd like to ask:

I've completely leveled up my love and lust meters for Bianca, Melissa, Elena and Kate (Kate doesn't seem to have that much content) and I was wondering why there's so many blank places in the gallery. Can you actually fill those for each character or are they placeholders for future updates? I'm sure there's still a few events I could do but for the most part it should be all.

PS: Also the locked locations on the map, are they also just placeholders or can you access them already?
The locked Locations are a placeholder but everything in the Gallery can be filled. You have to watch every possible camera angle during a sex scene to get most of them.

2.60 star(s) 120 Votes