Trucuio

Jan 8, 2021
I have a question, is there incest in the game? I even put the code, but in history the mother leaves the city and in photos about the game she is not part of the Waifu's or in diary...
Anyway, the game is amazing and the female characters are very pretty and hotties.

Forgive any mistakes but I'm not a native English speaker. My English is pretty bad and simple!!!

D

Deleted member 2497343

Any idea on the next update timing?

The next update would be available in mid-April for patrons and 10 days later for the public. The developer doesn't usually deliver the update on time (sorry, Waifston), so you can add a few days of delay. But don't worry, I believe that all of us, Patrons or not, will have access to the update by the end of May.

Reactions: Kaeris

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah I don't like it all, I never got the appeal of that fetish. But it's pointless to talk about it here since the dev already said multiple times that the game won't have that.

Reactions: Hanny2000

Hanny2000

Jun 16, 2020
Waifston,

Why did you created this Zahari boy?
He's not one of those weird characters who ask us (MC) to fuck his mom while he watches, right?
At first, I thought you created him to represent those who are part of the NTR fan base... but he doesn't look like a complete loser.
I see that you created other male characters. Are you thinking about adding NTR content in the future?
I created this account just to ask this question, I follow you on itch.io, but you haven't been answering questions there.
If that is your intention, make it clear. Many people and I hate this type of content, even when it is optional. I want to know your intentions before continuing to play what I considered to be a masterpiece.
NTR(Netorare): Cheat/Blackmail/Rape...
NTR => The person you liked/loved is taken by someone else.
I don't know why people like NTR.
But I don't like NTR.

Last edited:

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
The work is done!
Finally, after many days of hard work, I have finished the DEMO version. I apologize for all the delays, I had faced health issues recently.
Unlimited Pleasure DEMO version will contain:
  • 350+ Renders
  • Updated animations
  • Over 4000 lines of text
  • Brand new storyline
  • New characters
  • New locations
  • Brand new GUI (made from scratch)
  • New music
  • New sound effects
  • Overall the game has been upgraded to the Premium Level.
I'm going to release the DEMO version this week for $10 Patrons. Thank you for waiting and support.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I am excited to see this revamped version. I always loved the original game but I am sure that this version will be even better.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
The work is done!
Finally, after many days of hard work, I have finished the DEMO version. I apologize for all the delays, I had faced health issues recently.
  • 350+ Renders
  • Updated animations
  • Brand new storyline
  • New characters
  • New locations
  • New music
  • New sound effects
I'm going to release the DEMO version this week for $10 Patrons. Thank you for waiting and support.
You rock, my man! I can't wait to see it all.

Archgetto79

Dec 9, 2019
The work is done!
  • 350+ Renders
  • Updated animations
  • Brand new storyline
  • New characters
  • New locations
  • New music
  • New sound effects
AWESOME To Hear That You Are Ok, And Sorry That You Went Through Those Issues... Welcome Back. :) :) :)

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Guys,

I´m new in the game and I want to try it.

Does anybody know if there is a walkthrough out or at least a hint system inside the game?

If the answer is yes: where do I find, either walkthrough or hint system?

Greetings

michelita

Aug 24, 2020
I would hold off. I'm actually in the same spot and the creator is about to release what can be considered a total overhaul of the game in the next few days and it may be worth starting over from scratch even to those who've already played the game.

D

Deleted member 2497343

It's official. Waifston has something against Catalina. Have you guys seen the new game intro? Even the new characters are in the intro, but Catalina doesn't even show up.

Why is Catalina on the front page if she is treated this way?

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021

Premium Introduction!
The release of the DEMO is going to be today, in the evening. Meanwhile, I'm polishing it, check out the new game intro!
It's basically mid-April, haven't you released the DEMO yet?
I don't mind waiting, seriously. For this game I would wait a year. But could you at least be accurate on the release dates?
I don't want to be that guy, but this is not the first time that you promise a date and don't keep it.
When do you plan to release the new update?

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
It's basically mid-April, haven't you released the DEMO yet?
The DEMO has just been released.
I don't mind waiting, seriously. For this game I would wait a year. But could you at least be accurate on the release dates?
I have stated the reason for the recent delays before, I had faced health issues.
I don't want to be that guy, but this is not the first time that you promise a date and don't keep it.
I know and it's shame.
When do you plan to release the new update?
I can't answer this question yet. I work as hard as I can on the game in my free time (I have a job). You can judge the results of my work by yourself by the quality of the picture I posted recently.

2.60 star(s) 120 Votes