D

Deleted member 2497343

View attachment 1137047

Dealing with release dates is always complicated. Saying that you don't know when the update will be released was the best thing to do. It is not a shame that you do not know the exact date, it is a shame to promise a date and not deliver what was promised. As you said yourself, we already have enough images to judge your work. It looks phenomenal... I can't wait for the final result.

Congratulations!

Reactions: Kaeris

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
In case you missed it...
default.jpg

The Premium Edition (DEMO) has been released for ! Yay..?
Release dates for the rest of the fans...
  • $5 Patrons - 21 April
  • Public Release - 30 April
The next update will be BIG and RICH, with a lot of content, quests, animations, and all that stuff. The work on it is in full swing. It's time to rise this project from the bottom of adult video games.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
In case you missed it...
View attachment 1140636

The Premium Edition (DEMO) has been released for ! Yay..?
Release dates for the rest of the fans...
  • $5 Patrons - 21 April
  • Public Release - 30 April
The next update will be BIG and RICH, with a lot of content, quests, animations, and all that stuff. The work on it is in full swing. It's time to rise this project from the bottom of adult video games.
The bottom??? Dude, you've been at the top of my list for a long time!

D

Deleted member 2497343

Thank you for kind words.

I hope too, I really want to make a good game, I even moved to the weekly updates schedule and trying to make the game better and better with each new update.
But as I see it didn't work, my game didn't become what I wanted it to be.

On July 5th, 2020 I told you that you deserved more recognition, do you remember? Today you have finally reached your goal in Patreon. Do you still think "your game didn't become what you wanted it to be"?

#GOAT

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
What's going on in this picture?...
picture_01.jpg

The work on the next BIG update is in the full swing! It going to contain many new characters, quests, super hot animations, and much more! :)
Meanwhile, you can grab Premium Edition DEMO .

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
I follow the dev on patron but i'm still not super clear on what's going on with the game. Is the new stuff a complete rework starting all the way back at the beginning? Or is the new stuff a rework of all the old content.
Or is the new current release (i know it's just for patreons rn) a demo and the full rework is coming out at a later date

Aug 28, 2017
not to be a bottomfeeding leech but im kind of suprised the demo hasnt been leaked here
It will be release to the public on the 30th, which is a nice move by the dev. He really is working hard on the game and it shows.

But yes, there is certain bias and hypocrisy here when it comes to uploading games from devs that are often present in the forums. Happened a lot with Willy D by Nenad.

It does not make sense to me. Either you are a pirate site or not. You can't just pick and choose and you should not have any bias.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I follow the dev on patron but i'm still not super clear on what's going on with the game. Is the new stuff a complete rework starting all the way back at the beginning? Or is the new stuff a rework of all the old content.
Or is the new current release (i know it's just for patreons rn) a demo and the full rework is coming out at a later date
I'm pretty certain that it's a total ground up redo, starting from the beginning.

2.60 star(s) 120 Votes