Bad omen

Sep 27, 2018
Hmmm so I just installed the game on my android and the game is not responding to any touch inputs at all, this also happened with other games like PSLH and SP (tho Im not quite sure if it's Android 11's or Renpy's Fault), so I was forced to play on my old laptop and man the Demo to me is like a breath of fresh air for me fantastic stuff with this rework, Im usually not a fan of reworks (Rip the inn) because I like my games mostly focused on story telling content but I got surprised with this one.

Last edited:

Kiansan

Feb 25, 2018
Hmmm so I just installed the game on my android and the game is not responding to any touch inputs at all, this also happened with other games like PSLH and SP (tho Im not quite sure if it's Android 11's or Renpy's Fault), so I was forced to play on my old laptop and man the Demo to me is like a breath of fresh air for me fantastic stuff with this rework, Im usually not a fan of reworks (Rip the inn) because I like my games mostly focused on story telling content but I got surprised with this one.
Got same case on android

Reactions: Bad omen

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Ok so I played it and I have a question.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Everything looks way more neat this time around, I like the smooth animation of the girls and the "Unlimited Wikipedia" thingy. Can't wait to see more of this. :love:

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
premium_edition.jpg
At the start of this year, I promised to reveal the full potential of my game, raise it from the bottom of the adult video games where it is currently lies, so here is the first step... It is here. The long-awaited premium update is here. It is only a DEMO, it contains only a prologue. It serves more as a demonstration of what is coming.
  • Why you did this? Why start all over again?
There are many reasons for that. The vanilla game has a weak plot, boring gridding, static animations, lack of drama, and conflict, bad English, and a lot more minor issues. The decision was quick, to remake the whole game from the scratch and improve everything. Anyway, let me tell you what the DEMO version contains:
  • 350+ Renders
  • Updated animations
  • Over 4000 lines of text
  • Brand new storyline
  • New characters
  • New locations
  • Brand new GUI (made from scratch)
  • New music
  • New sound effects
  • Overall the game has been upgraded to the Premium Level.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download :
Download (Android) :
Secret Code: truelove
Unlock Patron's Avatars:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Answering your questions in advance:
  • Where is free roam?
It's only a DEMO, it contains only a prologue, no free room yet. But it will be in the next update.
  • Why I can't hide MC's face?
This feature will be added in the next update.
  • Will Alice be back?
Sure. She is playing now an even bigger role than in the vanilla game.
That's all.
Enjoy and Happy Playing!
- Waifston

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Ok so I played it and I have a question.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Everything looks way more neat this time around, I like the smooth animation of the girls and the "Unlimited Wikipedia" thingy. Can't wait to see more of this. :love:
Answering your question... You can create the whole BUILD with Alice. First kiss with Alice, first date with Alice, etc...

• Love
Reactions: uhhhok and Xill

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Answering your question... You can create the whole BUILD with Alice. First kiss with Alice, first date with Alice, etc...
Ah that's amazing. Thank you very much! Not that I wouldn't play the game if that wasn't the case though. I'd just be less invested in her and more in other girls, like Melissa.

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
So is the non-premium with more content, but just less refined or do they have the same amount of content and premium is gonna be every new version from now on?

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
View attachment 1171117
At the start of this year, I promised to reveal the full potential of my game, raise it from the bottom of the adult video games where it is currently lies, so here is the first step... It is here. The long-awaited premium update is here. It is only a DEMO, it contains only a prologue. It serves more as a demonstration of what is coming.
  • Why you did this? Why start all over again?
There are many reasons for that. The vanilla game has a weak plot, boring gridding, static animations, lack of drama, and conflict, bad English, and a lot more minor issues. The decision was quick, to remake the whole game from the scratch and improve everything. Anyway, let me tell you what the DEMO version contains:
  • 350+ Renders
  • Updated animations
  • Over 4000 lines of text
  • Brand new storyline
  • New characters
  • New locations
  • Brand new GUI (made from scratch)
  • New music
  • New sound effects
  • Overall the game has been upgraded to the Premium Level.
Download :
Download (Android) :
Secret Code: truelove
Unlock Patron's Avatars:
Answering your questions in advance:
  • Where is free roam?
It's only a DEMO, it contains only a prologue, no free room yet. But it will be in the next update.
  • Why I can't hide MC's face?
This feature will be added in the next update.
  • Will Alice be back?
Sure. She is playing now an even bigger role than in the vanilla game.
That's all.
Enjoy and Happy Playing!
- Waifston
So… the demo released today it’s gonna be the main game? So the version v0.4.2 is dead? :unsure:
There will not be a version v0.4.3?

Ancarius

Sep 1, 2018
So is the non-premium with more content, but just less refined or do they have the same amount of content and premium is gonna be every new version from now on?
So… the demo released today it’s gonna be the main game? So the version v0.4.2 is dead? :unsure:
There will not be a version v0.4.3?
The Premium Edition is the game going forward, so 0.4.2 is the furthest the old version will be.
He remade the game to make some fundemental changes that required basically a restart.

• Sad
Reactions: acondo
2.60 star(s) 120 Votes