acondo

Jul 23, 2020
Damn mate, another remake of a game, so that’s like more than a year of work down the drain, didn’t the v0.4.2 of the game have like a million renders and a fuck ton of animations? :unsure:

Well, I’m a patient man, I already play the “demo” so see you guys in a year or two when this new version have at least the same amount of content than the original.:cry:

Last edited:

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
From the way it sounds its a remake of the game with more content and a better story.

Oh well another remake of another game, will wait till this new story gets to about the same as the old was then come back and try it.
Yeah me to, so see you probably in another two years or so and not before :(

Mattee

Sep 5, 2017
Good for the dev that he, as well as a lot of other people, see potential in the game. I am not a big supporter of sandbox games of this type, since they are mostly empty right until the game is complete. My opinion has been reinforced by the game itself, when I was playing a while back and encountered a lot of progression issues, such as being able to have anal sex before I could even ask for a blowjob. Hope this update brings more consistency, but I will pass on it for now. Still, wish the dev all the luck

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Its a shame this will be another remake, I understand the point of the dev to improve the game with more content and better animations, but too often this remake get abandoned or they drag for so long that people just lose interest, its a shame because finally there was content with Alice.

I guess well see how this develops I really this game its one of the best ones that uses honey select but I'm not optimistic about remakes.

milesld

May 26, 2020
The OP still contains "DOWNLOAD Original Game (v0.4.3)" (which point to 0.4.2 downloads).

Could anyone fix that?

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
The Premium Edition is the game going forward, so 0.4.2 is the furthest the old version will be.
He remade the game to make some fundemental changes that required basically a restart.
Thanks, then I won't bother with the old and just start from the premium

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
So the only question I have is why the hell does the MC have freckles but Alice not have freckles????? If he has them, she really, really, really needs them! Nothing beats freckles.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Sandbox and VN? How does it work?
Not sure exactly what you're asking, ( since you might be an Alien :giggle: ) A VN describes a media format. Sandbox describes how you move around in the Game.
Some VN's are linear, you can't do anything till you do this next step format.
Not trying to be Captain Obvious :giggle: Some are a little of both.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Not sure exactly what you're asking, ( since you might be an Alien :giggle: ) A VN describes a media format. Sandbox describes how you move around in the Game.
Some VN's are linear, you can't do anything till you do this next step format.
Not trying to be Captain Obvious :giggle: Some are a little of both.
I was asking what does this game relies on heavily? Cause I didn't come here to work.
And I assure you I'm not an alien. Musk can vouch for me.:sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

jonnyfann

Jan 5, 2020
guys will there be difference with original and new version? i man should i wait until the demo gets finished and play it, or should i play the game before the demo version came out and it will be different?

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
The improvements are really, really good, hopefully you can achiev what you want now with the quality and stuff.
I'll wait until have more content close to the first version to see how things goes, but from the demo, I can see the quality you are bringing.

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
but too often this remake get abandoned or they drag for so long that people just lose interest, its a shame because finally there was content with Alice.
Well, the first time it took a year and a half to get to some Alice content

What is waiting another year and a half, right? right…
:HideThePain:

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 120 Votes