Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
*Premium Edition (v0.4.3) Release Dates*
00.jpg

Hi. It's mid-March and it's about time to discuss the upcoming update.
  • Upcoming update?
You can find most information about the upcoming update .
  • Release dates?
24 March: Alpha version, it contains only the prologue of the game (Only for Patrons). Mid-April: Full game + Family Voyage event (First for Patrons, later public release).
  • Why does it take so long to release this update?
Well, it's not just a regular update, it's a rework of the whole game, and down below I'm gonna prove it to you.
After releasing the Christmas Special, my plans were to start working on the 0.4.3 update. But as I begin my work, I have noticed that a lot of things in the game are either outdated or redundant. Examples are :
  • The old Relationship system is too simple and predictable. Also, it's repetitive.
  • Dating events are not interesting at all, besides the first date.
  • Too much boring grinding.
  • Sex scenes should be more interactive and less boring.
After rethink everything I decided to rework the whole game, right from the scratch. Now let me show you a few things which I have been working on all this time...
  • The plot
My game has a weak plot, it's not a secret. This problem needs to be fixed, and I did it. I have fully rewritten the story. Don't worry, there are not going to be any radical changes, only improvements. I learned harsh lessons from the Christmas Special, so I won't be making the same mistakes once again. I have thought twice before making any changes to the plot. I really don't want to spoiler for you what the new story is about, but here are some details... MC now is a more complex character with his own flaws, traits, backstory, and what's most important he now has a more specific and interesting goal. Alice will be playing a major role in the story. Now she is not just a bonus character whom you can unlock through the code, no, she is one of the lead characters.
04.jpg
  • Relationship system
One of the most important changes will be coming to the Relationship system. As I started making global improvements to my game I noticed just how repetitive and outdated the current Relationship system is. I decided to rework it, update it to a whole new level, make earning the points more interesting and rewarding.
01.jpg
  • Lots of locations have been redesigned + added new ones.
MC's room has been completely redesigned. Now it's looking more like a boy's room and filled with a lot of interesting items. Current new improvements have been made:
  • Menu buttons are now replaced by image buttons.
  • Dynamic environment (Day/Night).
  • Animated background (Sunlight reflection, the rustle of tree branches, etc).
What do you think about its new design? Share your options in the comments!
02.jpg
  • Idle animated poses + reworked GUI from the scratch.
All idle poses are now animated. What I mean here is that when you talk to Elena in her classroom, for example, her idle pose now will be animated.
03.jpg
  • Introducing new characters
It's been a long time since I have introduced new characters to my game. Please, welcome new faces :
1) Pristine Hills High School Principal Pauline Oxmird.
2) The 23rd President of Paradia Republic Amanda Kingston.
3) Lorelei Power aka "Black Royale". A movie actress, the childhood hero of MC.
4) Zahari Power. The son of Lorelei Power. He lives with his mother in Pristine Hills.
5) Kolya Bonito aka "Nico Casanova", an old man with a criminal past lives alone in isolation in far north Pristine Hills.
6) Andy Oznov. A 25-year-old boy works as a car mechanic at Andy's car service.
It's not all, the rest new characters I can't show you due to... spoilers.
wr_1.jpg
wr_2.jpg
I know it's been a long time since the last update, but trust me, it is worth waiting.
- Waifston

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Wow! Man, that all looks and sounds amazing! Awesome work, and I can't wait to check it out.

D

Deleted member 2497343

View attachment 1084470

• Upcoming update?
  • Release dates?
24 March: Alpha version, it contains only the prologue of the game (Only for Patrons). Mid-April: Full game + Family Voyage event (First for Patrons, later public release).
Well, it's not just a regular update, it's a rework of the whole game, and down below I'm gonna prove it to you.
After releasing the Christmas Special, my plans were to start working on the 0.4.3 update. But as I begin my work, I have noticed that a lot of things in the game are either outdated or redundant. Examples are :
  • The old Relationship system is too simple and predictable. Also, it's repetitive.
After rethink everything I decided to rework the whole game, right from the scratch. Now let me show you a few things which I have been working on all this time...
  • The plot
My game has a weak plot, it's not a secret. This problem needs to be fixed, and I did it. I have fully rewritten the story. Don't worry, there are not going to be any radical changes, only improvements. I learned harsh lessons from the Christmas Special, so I won't be making the same mistakes once again. I have thought twice before making any changes to the plot. I really don't want to spoiler for you what the new story is about, but here are some details... MC now is a more complex character with his own flaws, traits, backstory, and what's most important he now has a more specific and interesting goal. Alice will be playing a major role in the story. Now she is not just a bonus character whom you can unlock through the code, no, she is one of the lead characters.
View attachment 1084474
  • Relationship system
One of the most important changes will be coming to the Relationship system. As I started making global improvements to my game I noticed just how repetitive and outdated the current Relationship system is. I decided to rework it, update it to a whole new level, make earning the points more interesting and rewarding.
View attachment 1084475
MC's room has been completely redesigned. Now it's looking more like a boy's room and filled with a lot of interesting items. Current new improvements have been made:
View attachment 1084477
All idle poses are now animated. What I mean here is that when you talk to Elena in her classroom, for example, her idle pose now will be animated.
View attachment 1084478
It's been a long time since I have introduced new characters to my game. Please, welcome new faces :
4) Zahari Power. The son of Lorelei Power. He lives with his mother in Pristine Hills.
5) Kolya Bonito aka "Nico Casanova", an old man with a criminal past lives alone in isolation in far north Pristine Hills.
View attachment 1084479
View attachment 1084480
I know it's been a long time since the last update, but trust me, it is worth waiting.
- Waifston
I was expecting changes, but not big changes. Did you fully rewritten the the story? I was not expecting this. I thought that only the interface and animations would be affected. I will be honest with you, I am still very disappointed with the Christmas update. I may be a big fan of yours, but I won't be able to deal with another disappointment again. I hope I don't feel the change so much... I would hate to stop following you and your game, I see so much potential in it.

Reactions: EZ8lt

Koro2099

Aug 21, 2017
View attachment 1084470

• Upcoming update?
  • Release dates?
  • The plot
View attachment 1084474
  • Relationship system
View attachment 1084475
View attachment 1084477
View attachment 1084478
View attachment 1084479
View attachment 1084480
- Waifston
Yo this is awesome I can't wait to replay the redesigned game it's gonna be a totally different experience

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I was expecting changes, but not big changes. Did you fully rewritten the the story? I was not expecting this. I thought that only the interface and animations would be affected. I will be honest with you, I am still very disappointed with the Christmas update. I may be a big fan of yours, but I won't be able to deal with another disappointment again. I hope I don't feel the change so much... I would hate to stop following you and your game, I see so much potential in it.
Don't worry, there are not going to be any radical changes, only improvements. I learned harsh lessons from the Christmas Special, so I won't be making the same mistakes once again. I have thought twice before making any changes to the plot.

D

Deleted member 2497343

Don't worry, there are not going to be any radical changes, only improvements. I learned harsh lessons from the Christmas Special, so I won't be making the same mistakes once again. I have thought twice before making any changes to the plot.

Easy, tiger...
I read your entire post before giving my opinion. Quoting something you said earlier, in response to what I said, just makes me look dumb. :LOL:

About your "reply": Don't make statements, statements are relative. When the time comes, the people who support you will judge your work and come to their own conclusions. I am sure you are very well aware of this. As I said before, I am really looking forward to the next update. Even if one day my passion for your game ends, know that I will be always rooting for your success.

Reactions: EZ8lt

bagwell13

Jul 8, 2020
Help ?? can someone help me

Hello all ty for this beautiful game, im an android player, where i can find the save location ?

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Waifston,

Why did you created this Zahari boy?
He's not one of those weird characters who ask us (MC) to fuck his mom while he watches, right?
At first, I thought you created him to represent those who are part of the NTR fan base... but he doesn't look like a complete loser.
I see that you created other male characters. Are you thinking about adding NTR content in the future?
I created this account just to ask this question, I follow you on itch.io, but you haven't been answering questions there.
If that is your intention, make it clear. Many people and I hate this type of content, even when it is optional. I want to know your intentions before continuing to play what I considered to be a masterpiece.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Waifston,

He's not one of those weird characters who ask us (MC) to fuck his mom while he watches, right?
At first, I thought you created him to represent those who are part of the NTR fan base... but he doesn't look like a complete loser.
I see that you created other male characters. Are you thinking about adding NTR content in the future?
I created this account just to ask this question, I follow you on itch.io, but you haven't been answering questions there.
If that is your intention, make it clear. Many people and I hate this type of content, even when it is optional. I want to know your intentions before continuing to play what I considered to be a masterpiece.
I don't even know what you're talking about. On his patreon it says no ntr so I am pretty sure there won't be ntr. It would be really weird at this point in development and after promising that he wouldn't add ntr, if he decided to suddenly add it. If people freaked out about the game when he decided to change the characters appearences for the christmas special. They would riot if he went that route now.

D

Deleted member 2497343

Waifston,

I don't think these new characters are here to stay, they will probably only make a one-time appearance. With the exception of Lorelei and President Amanda, of course. These two were already expected to be in the game in the next updates. At least, that's what I hope. Believe it or not, I probably hate NTR more than you and I honestly see no reason to add new characters (especially men), but let's see what Waifston has prepared for us before criticizing him, okay?

megido06

Mar 22, 2019
Hey Dev Just Wondering .....

Can the Premium Edition support the x86 version (32) or only for the x64 version?

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
The next update will be a complete rework of the whole game, right? Should we just start from the beginning again or are the changes so small that it's not worth to replay the entire thing?

I've seen a few examples of what's gonna be new so I'm thinking if it might be a good idea to just start all over again if so much content has been reworked. If that's the case, waiting for the next update would probably be a better idea than completing the current version (which I still haven't as of yet), right?

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
So as I thought, this will need a completely new playthrough. Save map remaining the same or not, most likely retroactive new code, new gui, and new story, so even if it would work, you'd need to replay to understand everything.

I too was hoping only for mechanic changes honestly, because while story wasn't anything outstanding, it was a chill one. Now, rewriting it from the get go is a double edged sword that might end up like the Christmas update did.

Reactions: Boldano

Ancarius

Sep 1, 2018
So as I thought, this will need a completely new playthrough. Save map remaining the same or not, most likely retroactive new code, new gui, and new story, so even if it would work, you'd need to replay to understand everything.

I too was hoping only for mechanic changes honestly, because while story wasn't anything outstanding, it was a chill one. Now, rewriting it from the get go is a double edged sword that might end up like the Christmas update did.
Story and Writing in general wasn't the problem with the Christmas Update.
Unwanted Redesign of a beloved character was the thing that left a bad taste to an otherwise phantastic Christmas Special.

Sarge6669

May 12, 2020
sooooo, im guessing we cant increase love/lust with alice the usual way?? is that done though story events or something?? unless i am missing something

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Waifston,

Short answer. In my game, there will be NO NTR. Not now, not in the future updates. Never.
I have added male characters to create a more natural, interesting, and complex world.

2.60 star(s) 120 Votes