Ld.Pentaghast

Sep 1, 2017
So Alice IS your mother, but we havent the incest patch...FAIL
That is because the game does not need an Incest Patch, go to you computer and input ´truelove´ on the cheat menu in order to activate the incestuous story. This has been said before at least twice in the last three pages of this thread.

Ld.Pentaghast

Sep 1, 2017
Real quick question, can you lose it to your mom in the 4.2 version? I have a save right before I can lose it to Elena, Jena, Melissa, Kaite, or Sophia but then mom showed up so figured i'd have to grind love/lust with her buuuut cant seem to increase it for some reason...
If I am not mistaken the only thing you can get from Alice is a blowjob. I think dates and sex with her is going to be implemented in the next version of the game

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Real quick question, can you lose it to your mom in the 4.2 version? I have a save right before I can lose it to Elena, Jena, Melissa, Kaite, or Sophia but then mom showed up so figured i'd have to grind love/lust with her buuuut cant seem to increase it for some reason...
alice.png
In 0.4.2, you can lose virginity to Alice. There are two ways to do that :
The first way, you can have sex with her at night.
The second way is more difficult. You have to start the Family Voyage event and during the playthrough of it earn the required amount of Lust points to corrupt her.

• Red Heart
Reactions: The ArcKnight

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
someone have the last 3 gallery picture?
For those wondering, the way to get the last 3 for the gallery is to select the bad ending at the start and to not get the 2000 dollars.
cod Melissa notebook plss
Cutie
but doesnt that give lust points? (therefore locking you out of the good son path)
It is true. Once you choose (no one), you lock the good son path.
But! You can get a Neutral ending. During the Family Voyage event, avoid close contact with Alice and don't try to seduce her if you want to keep your virginity ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: keeptemo

Exiledpotato

Oct 1, 2019
i take back what i said about the game.....it takes a few hours before the game gets interesting and fun the sound track is amazing too .thumbs up to the dev

Dampyr

Apr 30, 2018
It is true. Once you choose (no one), you lock the good son path.
But! You can get a Neutral ending. During the Family Voyage event, avoid close contact with Alice and don't try to seduce her if you want to keep your virginity
ok, so there's no good son path where alice is your first XD (that's what i wanted to know)

you either lose it to somebody else or go the lust route for her to be your first.

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
Just finished the Christmas Special and holy, this was good, really well done, the story was funny as hell, also, the christmas special being part of the main story and plot was really good, didn't manage to get the last 3 pictures of the gallery yet, but still, MC dream coming true and probably the player as well, awesome job, looking forward the main story updates.
The only thing I might say that was not my cup of tea, was Kate's face design, but the animations, pictures, dialogues, extras and so on, was on point.

Reactions: Waifston

Gammatroni

Jan 8, 2020
Ok so there is one mistake or rather incoherence in story, after losing V card to:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you're not supposed to remember that you done it, but there is entry in diary and stats and if you want to have sex with any one else you telling them its not your first time/you're not a virgin. Soooo you remember or you don't remember?

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I just recently started the game.. Have a question here.. Why is Catalina in the games banner like she's a main girl but in the second page of the notebook like she's nothing?

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I just recently started the game.. Have a question here.. Why is Catalina in the games banner like she's a main girl but in the second page of the notebook like she's nothing?
That always made me wonder as well, why she isnt a main girl?
I personally would of preferred Catalina to Sophia (I prefer brunettes) but I, being the harem connoisseur I am, want them both.

You can get some play with her but as far as I know, you cant have sex with her.

• Haha
Reactions: Tentacles

Ancarius

Sep 1, 2018
It kinda started out with both Nuns equal but was later changed when Sofia got a rework and then she was the single focus while Catalina was put on the sidebench.

• Sad
Reactions: The ArcKnight
2.60 star(s) 120 Votes