Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Is the engrish still so horrible? Because I think the last time I looked into it, it was painful.

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
The console whit the code truelove dosn't work anymore ? I see an error in the script when i put it. On the 4.2 version.

edit : Ok, for the code you need to use the notebook and chose in the option console. Then put truelove for the mother.!!!Cool, thx to myself.

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Very interesting, but as story wise, I don't even see a patch.
I don't think it needs one, that's why you have to read the plot.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Complete Console Commands List:
- I did some very deep digging and found some helpful info on console commands.
Have you tried using the AON variable viewer? https://f95zone.to/threads/extended...hrough-authors-game-authors-and-modders.5676/

It might help with figuring out the things you're having trouble with. You can set it to show what variables have changed. I.e if your having issues with setting the day. Check it on the last thing you do at night and then check it after the game has rolled into the next day and the list of changed variables should be a good starting point for pinpointing your issue. Its also a god send for nested variables which more and more games are using.

thanks for listing out the commands you've found already.

Reactions: Brendon90

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I'm immensely disappointed in the update. The whole clichéd "I forgot what happened" move was bullshit, the Amelia thing seems nothing but a cockblock set-up, MC rolls over with it without real objection, and the mentioned scenes from the changelog are only night creeper trash ones.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Disappointed that it seems more and more noncon and creeper content makes its way into this game. I'm talking about sleep molesting. If you want to max Alice's lust points for the Family event in 0.4.2, then it's not even optional.

Reactions: EZ8lt

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
So what happens if you don't max Alice's lust? You won't be able to romance her later like the other women or what?

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
how can I advance on Alice's lust and love. They are zero for me and I don't know how to increase her stats. Can somebody help me with this? I already had the first sexual counter with her and choose love route. Now she has a sexy dress and I can kiss her in cheeks and get a handob and there is medical exam but other than there is nothing. Do I need to go family voyage with her to advance her storyline? But my stats for her are zero and the game tells me that I need them max. I can't do anything with Alice to improve her stats. Help please!

Last edited:

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
how can I advance on Alice's lust and love. They are zero for me and I don't know how to increase her stats. Can somebody help me with this? I already had the first sexual counter with her and choose love route. Now she has a sexy dress and I can kiss her in cheeks and there is medical exam but other than there is nothing. Do I need to go family voyage with her to advance her storyline? But my stats for her are zero and the game tells me that I need them max. I can't do anything with Alice to improve her stats. Help please!
That's for the person you're gonna take with you. Though if you wanna increase Alice's lust you have to choose to go only with her.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
That's for the person you're gonna take with you. Though if you wanna increase Alice's lust you have to choose to go only with her.
so is it normal to alice has no lust or love? is there no event or interaction to increase her love or lust before family voyeur? both are currently zero for me

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
so is it normal to alice has no lust or love? is there no event or interaction to increase her love or lust before family voyeur? both are currently zero for me
Yeah, there ain't any way afaik.

2.60 star(s) 121 Votes