Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Perhaps I've missed something, but what does enabling/disabling the urine content do...
Hello.
What it does is simply remove all content which contains urination.
  • Girls have no longer appearance in the toilets at morning (You have to start a new day to enable a trigger), except Melissa.
  • Girls no longer urinate during climax (disabled "Urination" bar).
I had it disabled but still saw a scene with Sofia taking a piss...
It's not seems to be a bug, you just have to start a new day.
But I'll check script out, anyway.

123qwet12

Jul 20, 2017
Love the game and all, but the way they talk is fairly distracting, it seems a bit off, honestly if you need someone to like correct dialogue I'd be happy to help out.

Vanidal

Nov 15, 2017
Ya know the title makes me remember a video about a girl who squirt-orgasms nearly half an hour straight..
Sad your bird can't spit that long.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Animations are not yet added
animated?
Then disable it .. be happy, quench your saddness with multiple days in a row!

remove all content which contains urination.
  • Girls have no longer appearance in the toilets at morning (You have to start a new day to enable a trigger), except Melissa.
  • Girls no longer urinate during climax (disabled "Urination" bar).
your bird can't spit that long

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
I really like the ui work on this game. You often see games trying to put inventory, phone and diary.
But it's well done here, you even got a backpack with its zip as an inventory, i also like the small notes on the diary etc.

The game is in its first stage, so there isn't a lot of content as of now but i really the girls (especially the mom and the first love).
Too bad nuns aren't my kink at all..(to each his own) otherwise i'd pledge asap. Also, i find that every girls as of now have the same shape.

Almost the same height, cup size etc. Some diversity would be a nice addition.

Reactions: Waifston

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Unlimited Pleasure [v0.2.5] [Waifston] - Original Size: 1.85GB

Download Win (370MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Any fucking yet ?

I knew about this game when first release upload here but never try it because the game only has foreplay and blowjob. I often wait a few release before play any game upload here.

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
Elena came and complained about the pizza, but hasn't come back for a few days, is there something else I should be doing to trigger that?

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I really like the ui work on this game. You often see games trying to put inventory, phone and diary.
But it's well done here, you even got a backpack with its zip as an inventory, i also like the small notes on the diary etc.
Thank you.
Elena came and complained about the pizza, but hasn't come back for a few days, is there something else I should be doing to trigger that?
In the noon, try to run around the house, visit your room again, she should call you at the door.
What is the Daily Routine of Elena?
Once you earn a Charmed level of relationship with her she will come to visit you to start 'Daily Routine' event.
What can I do in the library with Elena?
Nothing at all, in the current build.

Reactions: Capt OA
2.60 star(s) 121 Votes