Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
The game itself is ok, too bad the english is utter crap though, did he run the whole damn thing through google translate?

fadhilkz

Jan 29, 2019
Here is my unofficial android port of Unlimited Pleasure-v0.2.8
Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my

You can if you want.
sir cheat menu for android ?

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
How the "daily routine" triggers? I leveled three characters at max but in the notebook daily routine is empty. What I have to do? Wait at home and just wasting time?

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
How the "daily routine" triggers? I leveled three characters at max but in the notebook daily routine is empty. What I have to do? Wait at home and just wasting time?
In the 0.2.8 there is only a 2 characters which have 'Daily Routine' event, it's a Melissa and Elena.
  • To trigger event for Elena : In the noon, try to run around the house, visit your room again, she should call you at the door.
  • To trigger event for Melissa : You have to go to sleep and start a new day, she'll wake you up in the early morning :)
Note : You have to achieve "Charmed" level of relationship to trigger this events.
There no vaginal sex ?
All sex scenes and new Relationship level are coming after 0.3 Global, so technically version 0.3 will be the last update without a having sex scenes.

Reactions: Pattitto00

Alex2126

Jan 20, 2020
Here is my unofficial android port of Unlimited Pleasure-v0.2.8
Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my

You can if you want.
With cheat attached please

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
maybe the darkassasin forget to add quick screen on his port.

check for android with cheat
Finally got to download... But now, money cheat does not work, even when doing same procedure as for the gallery unlock... Help!

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
So I have found that sometimes while performing acts from the "caressing" options you can get to have anal sex, at least with Kate and melissa. Is it random or am I missing a trigger?

Alex2126

Jan 20, 2020
maybe the darkassasin forget to add quick screen on his port.

check for android with cheat
After clicking download link in the site you get to RECAPTCHA verification after that you reach safelinkU page there after clicking get link it takes you to that spam page....after reaching spam page I click back and got to get link page clicked get reached spam than back(get link-spam-back) after repeating it 4 or 5 time I finally reached download page mega site link...Hope it helps

• Haha
Reactions: ProMild and Budokai
2.60 star(s) 121 Votes