Mystang69

Jan 21, 2019
Every time an update comes out I have to start a new game because of errors, usually due to missing attributes.
My current error on loading a save:

File "game/alice_script/alice_room.rpy", line 444, in <module>
AttributeError: 'CharaAlice' object has no attribute 'virgnity_choice'

It's getting a bit old, plus the massive game size. I think I'll wait for the completed tag....

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
Is it possible to finish the 3rd mainquest or will it always fail to unlock the dating coach quest?

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Would anyone be willing to add a few more file hosts to the OP? Mega is the only good one but having that 5GB limit really fucks you up when you have games bigger than that. Why no GoFile or the most obvious choice: Google Drive? Why isn't every game available through Google Drive? It's the best host being about as fast as Mega but without the data limit.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Would anyone be willing to add a few more file hosts to the OP? Mega is the only good one but having that 5GB limit really fucks you up when you have games bigger than that. Why no GoFile or the most obvious choice: Google Drive? Why isn't every game available through Google Drive? It's the best host being about as fast as Mega but without the data limit.

compressed version is under 2 gigabytes and has GOFILE, WORKUPLOAD, and PIXELDRAIN mirrors up a few post

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Came across this error, cant recall what day it was, think 3, it was evening and leaving the his home. Also it seems when I ever come across the old nun the errors just crop up often. Lot of ignore buttons being mashed to move past.
I had the same issue.
For whatever reason in system_misc.rpy
Python:
define rs = Character ("Mother Rosalinda", size=80, color="#ffffff", font="images/fonts/font_name_plate.ttf", image="avatar_rosalinda")
Gives out the error.

Changing the "rs" to "rosa" works. You just have to go through do the same for her dialogs in quest.rpy and dowi.rpy

EDIT: Seems mc_personal_quests.rpy also needs changed and probably going to be more.
EDIT2: Found 2 more places to change.... sofia_meeting.rpy and melissa_date.rpy

Last edited:
Reactions: laotan123

eddie297

Jun 17, 2017
The global statistics in the phone of MC are not taking into account the dates or sex with Alice in my game, is it a problem on my end or does it happen to the rest as well?

durgadas

Mar 21, 2018
I wanted to like this game, I did. The art is clearly great, but all the UI around it and the inclusion of minigames make me lost and confused.

I dislike free roam games altogether, to be honest, and this is the worst of those types.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Mega has a subscription service that you can buy to get rid of the download limit.

Google Drive has daily transfer limits so once that has been reached you'll have to check every day to see if you can get a slot to download from so it's no better than Mega for bigger files.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
new bugs is first sex scene with bianca mc cant get the previous version that bianca teasing mc and Bj scene
Hi sorry to ask this, till now i never play the Bianca path. So a new bug? Or perhaps is like every first time? Because as i know till now, after you see the first time sex scene, you can only replay it in the main menu. But in game you can only continue with the other sex scene, like vanilla sex or anal sex and so on.

Can you tell me more about this bug?
Thank you

DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018
Came across this error, cant recall what day it was, think 3, it was evening and leaving the his home. Also it seems when I ever come across the old nun the errors just crop up often. Lot of ignore buttons being mashed to move past.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer rs is not a function or string.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "shops/church_shop.rpyc", line 164, in script call
File "shops/church_shop.rpyc", line 506, in script call
File "dynamic_open_world/dowi.rpyc", line 352, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 693, in execute
raise Exception("Sayer %s is not a function or string." % self.who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer rs is not a function or string.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Unlimited Pleasure 0.7.7
Sun May 1 16:13:01 2022
```
same
I came across that too and its my first time playing so I dont know if I should ignore the nun or not to progress

2.60 star(s) 121 Votes