pds72

Sep 25, 2019
yeah this script bug with hj from elena and beach event is still there, how one can fix beach event?
I think I found a bug.
When going to the beach at noon, choosing the right arrow and then klicking on the two women, the game crashes.
I have this annoying Bug too. Finally Happy getting to the part of getting a Handjob and then this shit happens. Any Fix for it?
FIX for HJ Bug found in THIS POST. May get a duplicate error when loading the game, just reload or restart game again to clear error. Also, if you already have the bug, you have to go get another HJ to fix it.

BEACH GIRLS: It seems dev it trying to clean things up, but forgot to put back down the stuff he picked up. In older version, when you clicked on the girl it just said something about them not looking like they want to be bothered. This was found in the beach.rpy file starting at line 1263

Python:
label beach_noon_event_type_1_chara_4:
    scene beach_event_type_1_girls_3 with dissolve
    pause
    scene beach_event_type_1_girls_5 with dissolve
    pause
    scene anime_beach_event_type_1_gr_1 with dissolve
    mc_t "(They look busy, not sure if I should bother them.)"

scene beach_noon_empty with Dissolve(2.5)
    call screen beach_noon_event_type_1_zone_2 with dissolve
This has been cut out, presumed to be moved to new file as there is a beach_quest_4.rpy that is empty. I've included a fix that worked for me. Extract to game folder. It will place a beach folder with 2 files in it.
View attachment beach.zip

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Does anyone know if the writing in this game has improved? what I mean is, the game was absolutely plagued by Engrish, it really put me off after he made changes after 0.4.2? He really should have stayed with things the way they where before 0.4.2 it was a fun game, I don't remember engrish being it's main language.

Satyr1969

Mar 13, 2022
trying to find cat. when I go to the church all I get is a pic saying its under redevelopment. Whats the deal?

maverag

Oct 24, 2018
anyone got just the updated files as this game is a huge download and i dont have mega premium and the other sites dont work for me

Reactions: Boldano

Hrothgar

Aug 11, 2018
anyone got just the updated files as this game is a huge download and i dont have mega premium and the other sites dont work for me
With the ever-increasing size of game files, I find I am torrenting more and more. I can heartily recommend the torrent posted above. The 8 gig file for this VN torrents in under 15 minutes. The only caveat I might add is that rpdl.net (at least in their first iteration a few months ago) was pretty finicky about which torrent software you used but I've found qBittorrent to work very well.

Reactions: babyscabies

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
With the ever-increasing size of game files, I find I am torrenting more and more. I can heartily recommend the torrent posted above. The 8 gig file for this VN torrents in under 15 minutes. The only caveat I might add is that rpdl.net (at least in their first iteration a few months ago) was pretty finicky about which torrent software you used but I've found qBittorrent to work very well.
Tixati

Reactions: Pif paf

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
There's a decent amount of game content, but not an insane amount. I would say it's a combination of both, there's both quite a lot of content as well as the scenes being pretty high resolution.
is it still just the first sex time sex scenes in the game for the milfs/

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Sooooo...

Is teacher jerking you off loop glitch that plays everywhere you go fixed yet, or 6 months later is it still broke and game breaking? Still not a single response from the dev on this problem. "crickets"

2.60 star(s) 121 Votes