Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
If these changes are due to a patreon, it now sounds completely pointless, the MC's mother works in another town and at that time Alice as a maid took care of the house, but now the maid also goes about her work to another town LOL. In fact, you just had to make landlady with your mother (Alice) and for that just incest patch , and not so strangely complicate relationships.

1586641123094.png
1586641157266.png

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
If these changes are due to a patreon, it now sounds completely pointless, the MC's mother works in another town and at that time Alice as a maid took care of the house, but now the maid also goes about her work to another town LOL. In fact, you just had to make landlady with your mother (Alice) and for that just incest patch , and not so strangely complicate relationships.
The easy way is just an option to rename relations, just put "she is your Landlady" and an option for those like myself want to rename her, patreon is a bitch but so far, they don't give a shit about landlady, unless if the dev is thinking about add another "mother" and she will be in the game too, not only in the text.

May 6, 2017
The easy way is just an option to rename relations, just put "she is your Landlady" and an option for those like myself want to rename her, patreon is a bitch but so far, they don't give a shit about landlady.
So does that mean that despite this change we still can't do anything with it?

Another question I have is if Alice becomes our maid and takes care of the food and the house, so there would be no point in our neighbor (whose name I don't remember right now) coming to cook for us.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018

Another question I have is if Alice becomes our maid and takes care of the food and the house, so there would be no point in our neighbor (whose name I don't remember right now) coming to cook for us.
now for me the story makes no sense at all because Alice even as a maid is leaving for another city at the beginning of the game, if she comes back and if so, when only the dev knows

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017

Well, i guess if you are a patreon of him you can ask, but you got a great question...the dev said somentime ago that she will return to the city (if i'm not wrong) but since there is a lot of changes in the history, i have absolute no idea. In the beggining i was thiking that she was a complete slut, but now, i realy don't know anything.

Reactions: ☆Jonathan Wick♤

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Last I played this it was 0.2.1 and was impressed.. but when unpacking the new 0.3.0 my Virus protection automatically removed the games exe. file, so can't start the game.
It identified it as a Trojan, or Trojan like program, so am a bit lost here.. anyone else experienced the same? False positive or something?
How would I get around to getting the exe. in a manner my PC would read as safe?

It's ultra rare I run into false positives btw, so not a common problem for me with all the games I've played from here.

May 6, 2017
now for me the story makes no sense at all because Alice even as a maid is leaving for another city at the beginning of the game, if she comes back and if so, when only the dev knows
Thanks for letting me know so I can skip this update since if really this was the "longest update" according to dev. But the only thing that brought were a couple of flasback (which I always detest) and changes in history that some do not make sense.

I would have expected more events / dates with the girls or more options with each of them.

Reactions: Mario4don

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Thanks for letting me know so I can skip this update since if really this was the "longest update" according to dev. But the only thing that brought were a couple of flasback (which I always detest) and changes in history that some do not make sense.

I would have expected more events / dates with the girls or more options with each of them.
When the dev said that sex will be only in 0.4 i already thought that will back only back in 0.4.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I have to say i am very disappointed in this update let the player chose the relationship with maid/mother/landlady errg i hate default maid or landlady crap i personally prefer incest games. It does-int make any sens in the story at all the m.c's maid that is working in another town w.t.f ? Don't Evan get me started with how much I hate dream sequences or gallery's in games .i am all about repeatable events not lame ass one tap wonders . patreon is acting like a crybaby if they cant tell the difference between nonfiction and fiction then they got some issues

Last edited:

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
Last I played this it was 0.2.1 and was impressed.. but when unpacking the new 0.3.0 my Virus protection automatically removed the games exe. file, so can't start the game.
It identified it as a Trojan, or Trojan like program, so am a bit lost here.. anyone else experienced the same? False positive or something?
How would I get around to getting the exe. in a manner my PC would read as safe?

It's ultra rare I run into false positives btw, so not a common problem for me with all the games I've played from here.
same here

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019

View attachment 616981
View attachment 616982
I never like the term "Politically Correct" and this just reminds me why I never will! :mad:

Reactions: Jeancul

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
oke i
I didn't find it in the tags, so I'll ask here,
Are there no animations in this game? I found the women very nice, it would be a pity not to have animations.

check the changelog, and yes

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I have to say i am very disappointed in this update let the player chose the relationship with maid/mother/landlady errg i hate default maid or landlady crap i personally prefer incest games. It does-int make any sens in the story at all the m.c's maid that is working in another town w.t.f ? Don't Evan get me started with how much I hate dream sequences or gallery's in games .i am all about repeatable events not lame ass one tap wonders . patreon is acting like a crybaby if they cant tell the difference between nonfiction and fiction then they got some issues
Patreon is always a bitch about incest,they cannot difference between real life and history, is the same shit of "hey, video games make people violent" but in the end i guess i undestand that is not them, is the credit card, like visa, paypal, etc, for what i can remember they have started with that crap, but in the end, is their fault.

Thanks for the reply, i just checked the images (no sex) i wont playing this update than, will wait
The last updates are only foreplay and a little history, 0.4 is where the fun will begin.

Last edited:

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
like I said before it needs the option to let the player to chose what relationship with maid/landlady/mother not just a stupid default relationship . So the maid works for the m.c but works in another town ??? that makes NO logical sens what so ever same thing with the landlady . patreon can't bitch about what relationship the player themselves adds to the game. I was going to start supporting this game again but know without the incest option and no new content I am starting to rethink that option. I will wait and see if the incest option will be put back into the game with new content or not then I will make my decision .

2.60 star(s) 121 Votes