Sep 27, 2022
Hey, the latest version has Win32/Wacatac in it, which is a known trojan that's incredibly invasive. Everyone looking to download this should be mindful.
So yeah i downloaded it, and quickly removed it but you know after i had already run it, have done virus scans, installed Rkill but it didnt detect anything, how can i truly remove it? my cpu is actually getting high in temps. kinda lost now on what to do fully. ill keep searching tho.

darvobek

Nov 9, 2021
So yeah i downloaded it, and quickly removed it but you know after i had already run it, have done virus scans, installed Rkill but it didnt detect anything, how can i truly remove it? my cpu is actually getting high in temps. kinda lost now on what to do fully. ill keep searching tho.
If you've done a full scan and come back clean, I don't have enough expertise to advise beyond that and I don't want to steer you wrong. Maybe a deep scan service but I can't say I have any recommendations

May 26, 2020
so the game went from not working at all to being a fucking virus. I'd be golf clapping for the dev's incompetence if I wasn't busy trying to get my sides down from the ceiling

UwUnwnUwU

Jul 14, 2019
I'm not seeing anything in regedit under that name nor am I getting anything under my cpu/gpu usage, antivirus or VirusTotal...weird

EmsPsyBr

Dec 26, 2019
ahhh now I know why my GPU and CPU are using high even with the pc doing nothing...
The funny thing is that I did a scan using win 11 security and nothing... I'm going to use an anti virus to try to remove this pest from my pc.

Obs without use, my GPU is clocked at about 200mhz and its temperature does not exceed 33º
And my CPU consumes less than 15w and its temp is below 50º

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I think we should be thinking of locking this thread and banning future updates from this dev.

Its a bit drastic, but all this thread seems to generate is fustration and possible threats to peoples pc's ect. Its been going on like this for months and months. No actual content is really there after you wade through all the threats and crashes and bugs.

Just think unless there is some sort of firmer action, or boycot, this will keep on going and never get sorted EVER.

Hey ho.

Thescorpio

Nov 23, 2021
hello I don't remember where I read it but the creator has announced that in these new updates he will be solving the errors

• Haha
Reactions: IXL

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
the instal was hella weird. I just decided to restart the game. To much changed. When can we finaly knock up our real mom fucking hell! Just give us what we want. All this waiting and focus on girls we dont care about. I want to see the real moms incest preggo belly; :D
not gonna happen. game dev still has an actual fuckton of bugs in this shitpile they haven't fixed and likely don't intend to fix. I give this game 3 months before it gets abandoned

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
the instal was hella weird. I just decided to restart the game. To much changed. When can we finaly knock up our real mom fucking hell! Just give us what we want. All this waiting and focus on girls we dont care about. I want to see the real moms incest preggo belly; :D
You can already sleep with the MC's mother, at least from several versions ago. In order to do this you need to activate a code: truelove
This give you the mother quest till you fuck her in different way. The problem is that now with this 1.0.3 version the intere starting story is different. And also with the active code, you see some thing at the start, that make no sense on how to start the mother quest now...

In the past version at last till the 0.9.9, at the start of the game, MC's mother tell him that she was hired in an new hospital, so she need to go to work in another city. The MC's start to live alone. Till you activate the truelove code. After the next day she call you and tell you, that she was fired and she need to return to home again. After you have the call her again to tell her that the house is ready again for her return. Then you can start to flirt and raise up her relationship till the sex event. Where you can fuck her also at home.

But with this new 1.0.3, the intere starting plot is way different, she live at home with you, she is planning a birthday party for her friend (the nanny Milf) so she remember you to buy a gift. After, you go to school see different event till you meet again you mother and the nanny, here you start a new quest, defeat the Yarl's gang (is everything automatic) you defet them, then you give the gift to the nanny. Then the real game start. You have the quest from the yarl's but nothing new info. If you have the truelove code attive, you mother is in the kitchen... otherwise she disappired without reason.
But the first night you go to sleep, the game act like the old version, where you mother call you and tell you that she was fired...
All this have no sense...

Or the developer broken some thing in the game, or the developer are rewriting the plot all over again.
Just do not understand. We are waiting for him to make us understand something, but still don't see an answer.

Reactions: Bakaa_si

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Btw how do you defeat that bad guy?
The first time the MC defeats the Yarl automatically. I mean with his car, he destroys the Yarl's car. Then when the game really start if there is a second time, I don't understand if it is possible to do this, I went around the whole map, but the event didn't start. For this I think the developer is rewriting the initial part, or he unintentionally broke something at the plot level.

Breeding and pregnancy is not the same as normal sex where you pull out.
Oh then I misunderstood. I thought you meant the sexual part as well. I didn't think you are just referring to Breeding and pregnancy.

I think if it ever happens, it will be towards the end of the game or three quarters of the game, at the current level of the game and the various storylines, it is really missing a lot. If you notice the childhood friend is still missing... I don't understand what happened to her until today. Honestly I'm all for the mother XD but they are all so beautiful that I understand that he should focus a lot on them, given how patreon would give him serious problems on the mother side.

Reactions: AlexTorch

Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
I saw you can run this without using the weird installer, but i tried using the exe from .9 and nothing happens.

Screw this, if the dev doesn't want people to play their game, i'm not going to waste time with it.

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
So I initially downloaded the original 1.0.3, and run it, but when an installer popped up I closed it and deleted the whole thing, do you guys think any Virus infected my computer? My antivirus(Avast) did not detect anything with the installer version as well.

Also: True love does not work

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So I initially downloaded the original 1.0.3, and run it, but when an installer popped up I closed it and deleted the whole thing, do you guys think any Virus infected my computer? My antivirus(Avast) did not detect anything with the installer version as well.

I can answer only to the code
is: truelove you have to write everything attached. I use it in 1.0.3 and it worked for me

Sep 27, 2022

IF you have some sort of CPU checker use it and see if the load of the cpu and its cores are higher than normal, then open task manager and see if the core temps drops drastically. If nothing changes then you are most likely good. I however did install the installer (big mistake) and did notice what i described to you. I tried several antivirus stuff, norton, bitdefender, kaspersky, Rkill etc. but this trojan was to resilient, so i ended up clean installing my pc.

2.60 star(s) 121 Votes