Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
With I-Patch only her avatar change to mom, which you barely see, as it say L A N D L A D Y at the top

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
With I-Patch only her avatar change to mom, which you barely see, as it say L A N D L A D Y at the top
Open the console SHIFT+O
Type or cut paste: a = CharaAlice("Alice") the "Alice" part could also be "Mom"

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
damn based on the latest reviews, game is bound to fall, maybe a rework would save it, though i remember bookmarking this last year and it had like full star reviews, now not even half :(
Goodluckl to dev and to this game

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Open the console SHIFT+O
Type or cut paste: a = CharaAlice("Alice") the "Alice" part could also be "Mom"
I don't think this changes the "Landlady" title for the speakers avatar even if you change her name to "Mom"

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I played this back before the "reboot". Am i missing something with this version, you literally have to repeat the same crap every 5 week days and can only do anything not on the secondary task list, on the weekends?

Does doing anything during the week boost any stats to make the grind worth anything? Why the hell are we going to school daily when the MC supposedly just graduated?

Anime34guy

Aug 7, 2022
Does anyone know how to get the reputation to the second golden ribbon. I have 100 of 100 rep for the first? Please

Last edited:

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
I don't think this changes the "Landlady" title for the speakers avatar even if you change her name to "Mom"
Landlady.png

I was only able to make it to the weekend. Confusing is putting it lightly. You interact with "mom" the whole time, but then get the same phone call that she's been fired and will come home when you are ready. Then there are parts saying your parents died in a car crash.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Cleaning the house, repair the "madam"s car, all of that, cooking the food.
It's a nice little details which create a great experience. Really.
The trich is that it's not easy to submit all of that into the project, the right way.
This is shit to add to the game to do daily. It's wasting the players time with zero in game benefits. You really want LESS people to pay for and play you game don't you?

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
View attachment 3537312

I was only able to make it to the weekend. Confusing is putting it lightly. You interact with "mom" the whole time, but then get the same phone call that she's been fired and will come home when you are ready. Then there are parts saying your parents died in a car crash.
Yeah I have seen all that too. It's weird as hell. makes me really just want to decon the images and look at the pics since it's obvious the dev has no idea how to make a story or decent game play.

Reactions: Nick_on_Vox

Gungun1995

Oct 1, 2019
how buy the ticket?? cooking is endless before going to the beach, the story goes no further when" sorry no free food"

2.60 star(s) 121 Votes