Jormag

Oct 4, 2017
Looks like it would be a great game but the broken English is a deal breaker for me, it brought up some old Translation Aggregator PTSD and had to stop mid-way through the prologue. Would be a solid investment to find a native proofreader - naturally written text makes VNs tremendously more enjoyable and pleasant to go through.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Looks like it would be a great game but the broken English is a deal breaker for me, it brought up some old Translation Aggregator PTSD and had to stop mid-way through the prologue.
Your first mistake was reading the dialogue. :cool:
But no, I didn't really notice much in what I actually read, and at least—as far as I've seen—there are no weebisms such as, "~♥CHUUU♥~DESU," or, "hihihihihihihihi" (apparently you have to say it with a weird accent for it to make sense). Thankfully, there are already a few noice scenes, rather than the real vanilla dreck and all the big boi stuff being sprinkled in, way later.

Alex92

Apr 30, 2018
Even though I wish there was more content it got me hooked so keep up the good workcan't wait to see how this game progressive.
I'm also kinda curious is there gonna be more mom content? Like I can kinda see the mom coming back realizing she wants her son or I can also see the reason why she left is to have a sex life but the dude she went with has a small dick or some and she see her son massive dick.

John64

Apr 25, 2018
My native language is Russian.
Почему-то так и думал. :) Чуууувак, могу помочь с инглишом, потому как в текущем состоянии реально убивает атмосферу. Мой не шедеврален, но всяко лучше текущего уровня. )) А сам проект в целом радует, хочется поддержать. Редко у кого получается вытащить что-то путное по графону из илюжена.

For some reasons I thought it would be like that. :) Dude, I can help you with English, because at current state it really kills the immersion. Mine is far from perfect but definitely better than the current ingame level. I really liked the project and I want to help you with that. It's a rare thing when someone is able to make smth worth from the Illusion engine.

Reactions: Waifston

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Почему-то так и думал. :) Чуууувак, могу помочь с инглишом, потому как в текущем состоянии реально убивает атмосферу. Мой не шедеврален, но всяко лучше текущего уровня. )) А сам проект в целом радует, хочется поддержать. Редко у кого получается вытащить что-то путное по графону из илюжена.

For some reasons I thought it would be like that. :) Dude, I can help you with English, because at current state it really kills the immersion. Mine is far from perfect but definitely better than the current ingame level. I really liked the project and I want to help you with that. It's a rare thing when someone is able to make smth worth from the Illusion engine.
Привет!
Спасибо за предложение помощи, но мне у меня уже нашелся корректор английского. ;)

Hello!
Thank you for your offer to help, but I already have a proofreader. ;)

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I think Bianca and Elena had it during the flashbacks, but after they didn't have it anymore? Could it be the 1 year difference? Melissa still has it though?

View attachment 361541 View attachment 361542 View attachment 361543 View attachment 361544 View attachment 361545 View attachment 361546 View attachment 361547
It is indeed, one of minor change.
As you can see, in flashbacks some of characters have a different hairstyle as well. This is because I wanted them to look a bit different back in events which was happens one year ago.

Flurb

Mar 15, 2018
Hi,

loving the game so far, the models are HOT!!!

I cam across an error though, my complete UI other than text boxes has disappeared :(

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Hi,

loving the game so far, the models are HOT!!!

I cam across an error though, my complete UI other than text boxes has disappeared :(
Hey, sorry that you encounter this error, here is my previous post about a rollback issue.

This seems like a bug, I just tested it right now.
Problem with a rollback, after you save game and will try to rollback this will disable your UI permanently.
To avoid this, you have to perform any action after you saved game and after that, you can roll back as usual.
I will take care of it.

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
I am not able to see the quick menu in GUI.Not able to use auto forward where is it...

prastec

Oct 28, 2018
Me gustó mucho. Espero que tenga animaciones y no solo imágenes en el caso que tenga animación. Seguiré reproduciéndolo, gracias, continúe así.(y)

Reactions: Mikedazz1

FunkyD

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2017
Picture 14 and 15

Its ya boi, SKINNY PENIS

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
Hmmm the top info bar disappeared. i can't see what time it is or access my phone check tutorial and/or my stats.
any idea?

EDIT:
suppress_overlay = False <== fixes it.

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 119 Votes