Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Yep, 3 screenshot, at the moment there is very little content with her, if you are only interested in this character, then I recommend you to download the game later.
Uh, was hoping it would be screenshot 5 (middle one)
Will give it a try

Shiftlock

Aug 21, 2019
Looks interesting but Futa/trans in the game yes or no? I just dont want to get a bad surpise thats all

Reactions: qtipple

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
Honestly, your game looks okay from the previews, but if you can't actually sum it up or write a proper synopsis...I have little hope for the game overall. I don't know what you were trying to convey there, but its not a way to win people over.
I could not agree more. There are 12,450 games on this site and every one that has an overview of "You play a mysterious guy investigating his mysterious past in a mysterious place. You will be surprised!" is an easy skip.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Also, you can't overlook that the reason the tag is "futa/trans" is that those are two different things, and to some people the distinction is more important than to others, for various reasons. In other words, "Is this a somewhat realistic trans character (just penis, no vagina), or a romanticized fantasy of futa AKA hermaphrodism (both penis and vagina)?"

Yaaai

Jan 2, 2022
a couple of hours ago I was surprised when I didn't find a topic on f95:LOL:

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
This "MILF" looks like she's not even legal yet. Only the classic abnormally big boobs make her look older.
And yet another idjit that thinks you can only be a mother once you're in your 40's and older. Yup, dun matter if you popped them out in your teens, you ain't a mother till you're in your 40s. Ya'll seriously need to wrap your mind around the concept of mother, and that it's only requirement is pushing out a baby, age has sweet fuck all to do with it, except in the fact you need to have gone through puberty and be dropping eggs first.

MILF =\=Mature. Grasp that. Internalize it.

Tho they CAN be. It is NOT a req. Plenty of MATUREs out there who never had kids at all. Hence, are NOT MILFs.

3.50 star(s) 32 Votes