joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Also, you can't overlook that the reason the tag is "futa/trans" is that those are two different things, and to some people the distinction is more important than to others, for various reasons. In other words, "Is this a somewhat realistic trans character (just penis, no vagina), or a romanticized fantasy of futa AKA hermaphrodism (both penis and vagina)?"
It's not a 'romanticized' fantasy. The only ppl operating in fantasy land are those that think trans=futa. Futanari is only Japanese for hermaphrodite. It's ppl using the word wrong and equating it with trans who are in fantasy land.

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
It's because most people here who are interested in either just want girldick they don't care which version of girldick it is.

Reactions: Alphamale2467

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
And yet another idjit that thinks you can only be a mother once you're in your 40's and older. Yup, dun matter if you popped them out in your teens, you ain't a mother till you're in your 40s. Ya'll seriously need to wrap your mind around the concept of mother, and that it's only requirement is pushing out a baby, age has sweet fuck all to do with it, except in the fact you need to have gone through puberty and be dropping eggs first.

MILF =\=Mature. Grasp that. Internalize it.

Tho they CAN be. It is NOT a req. Plenty of MATUREs out there who never had kids at all. Hence, are NOT MILFs.
Not gonna say you're wrong, cus you're not. I will also point out there is something wonky when you get kids and siblings involved though. Can you have a 22 milf? Sure. When she has a 21 year old daughter, 19 year old son and 18 year youngest? No. let's say accidents happen, reality is a thing, there was a behind-the-scenes story of mom having a teen pregnancy. one would hope that the still minimum age with an 18 year old child would be 34.

Now, can mid-late 30's be young? Of course. I personally am 39 that still passes from my 20's. That's still a bit of an unusual occurrence all things considered. Point is, bitching about it one way or another doesn't actually prove anything, and it doesn't make you anymore right or wrong, its just pointless.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
And yet another idjit that thinks you can only be a mother once you're in your 40's and older. Yup, dun matter if you popped them out in your teens, you ain't a mother till you're in your 40s. Ya'll seriously need to wrap your mind around the concept of mother, and that it's only requirement is pushing out a baby, age has sweet fuck all to do with it, except in the fact you need to have gone through puberty and be dropping eggs first.

MILF =\=Mature. Grasp that. Internalize it.

Tho they CAN be. It is NOT a req. Plenty of MATUREs out there who never had kids at all. Hence, are NOT MILFs.
Under MILFs, usually means a woman 30+. The type of appearance is more important than just the fact of motherhood. So, in most people's minds, MILF = Mature. And for sure, a girl of 15-18 years old does not fit the type of MILF, even if she has already given birth. She's just a dumb ass young mother. For example, there is a good MILF in Echo of Lust, in Family Secret, in Mother's Love. There are no MILFs in this game. Just a parody of her.

letaonchik

Apr 10, 2021
Under MILFs, usually means a woman 30+. The type of appearance is more important than just the fact of motherhood. So, in most people's minds, MILF = Mature. And for sure, a girl of 15-18 years old does not fit the type of MILF, even if she has already given birth. She's just a dumb ass young mother. For example, there is a good MILF in Echo of Lust, in Family Secret, in Mother's Love. There are no MILFs in this game. Just a parody of her.
"There are no MILFs in this game. Just a parody of her". - here you are wrong. Sophie at least MILF

Last edited:

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
Yeah, I don't know why so many people on here think MILF is purely about being a mother, it's more about sexy "stereotypical mom" than just having a child.

Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
So is the game good, or are we going to argue definitions and semantics until the next update comes out?

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
I strongly agree with the proofreading comments, this is just bad. Beds called sofas was pretty hilarious tho. Other than the bad spelling the game seems promising.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Wow guys, I didn't expect so many people to respond, I upload the game and just went to sleep, expecting that no one would like this.
1 - I apologize for my English, if I'm wrong somewhere, it's not my native language.
2 - What will happen next, as Mr./Mrs. punisher2099 say Harem/Pregnancy/ntr/sharing, all this is in the plans, something earlier, something later.
3 - The mother is trans and at any moment she can... joke, just a joke :D
4 - optionality, sharing/trans is definitely optional, you don't have to be afraid of it. And even with a trance, it will be possible to be dominant or have, for example, takerPOW content.
5 -The next patch will be released in January, I can't say more precisely.

Sorry guys, but now I'm putting the animation to render and I'm already late for work, I'll definitely answer later if you have any questions
Wait a minute, the Milf is trans? What a let down. Any chance theres an option for a fully female version?

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
So is the game good, or are we going to argue definitions and semantics until the next update comes out?
Define "good". And please be aware that, whatever your answer is, I will respond with a 13 page annotated counterargument.
4 - optionality, sharing/trans is definitely optional, you don't have to be afraid of it. And even with a trance, it will be possible to be dominant or have, for example, takerPOW content.
Sorry to nitpick here: Is it optional in the sense that the character is trans and the player can decide whether or not to get involved with them, or in the sense that the player can decide the character's gender?

• Angry
Reactions: Grelk and MrBenny

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Wow guys, I didn't expect so many people to respond, I upload the game and just went to sleep, expecting that no one would like this.
That's because you managed a very 'eye catching' CG style.
Daz (I assume), but stylized enough to avoid the 'uncanny valley'.
Well done. (y)
Wait a minute, the Milf is trans? What a let down. Any chance theres an option for a fully female version?
:FacePalm:
You couldn't be bothered to read the entire line? Saw 'trans' and just stopped... couldn't get to 'joking'?!?
FFS
looks nice, but the futa/trans virus, which infects and spoils almost everything remotlely beautiful is an automatic "I'M OUT!!!" card for me.
have fun.
Wow....
Just how fragile is your confidence in your own orientation that you can't even handle the idea of playing a game with an optional trans character?
:devilish:

Merizmare

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Define "good". And please be aware that, whatever your answer is, I will respond with a 13 page annotated counterargument.

Sorry to nitpick here: Is it optional in the sense that the character is trans and the player can decide whether or not to get involved with them, or in the sense that the player can decide the character's gender?
Ugh, there are so many negative reviews about trance, no, at the moment there are no plans to change her gender.
But wouldn't it be interesting to see where Nellie is playing with Charlie or not with her, but with someone else?
Maybe something interesting can happen to Nellie besides having sex with her directly? :)

3.50 star(s) 32 Votes