Merizmare

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
No princess for shaving? Unplayable!!! I am out!!!!111eleven
spoiler spoiler spoiler...
These are HIS choices and he doesn't have to change it because it offends some pseudo moralities.
This is just my opinion.
This is useful, because I received about the same feedback from another forum, I thought people would like it, but it turned out not to be so.
There won't be any trance content in the near future, so I'll probably wait a bit and think about what can be done here without rewriting the whole story.
Most of all, I was afraid that no one would care.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
spoiler spoiler spoiler...

This is useful, because I received about the same feedback from another forum, I thought people would like it, but it turned out not to be so.
There won't be any trance content in the near future, so I'll probably wait a bit and think about what can be done here without rewriting the whole story.
Keep in mind that all you're getting at this point is a vocal minority.
And it's a sad fact of the human condition that we're much more likely to complain about something we don't like then we are to compliment something we do like.

There are plenty of successful games with trans character as an optional side piece.
Don't let the insecure phobics that scream bloody murder every time the word 'trans' is mentioned scare you off if that's that story that you want to tell.

There are 2 devs I watch fairly closely. Both have said versions of this: "I make the game I want to make because it keeps me engaged. If I made what the majority wanted me to make, I'd get bored and give up."

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Nice beginning, but please add sex sounds and moans. Also give a bit more animated sex scenes to intrigue for the future :)

Merizmare

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Nice beginning, but please add sex sounds and moans. Also give a bit more animated sex scenes to intrigue for the future
There will be 4 animations in the next patch, today I've finished doing the second one.
About the sounds, I don't understand it at all, but maybe someday I'll hire a person. First of all, i'm need to find a translator, because you have seen then badly I do it.
Maybe a MacOS version ?
Dont have Mac to test it, but i can.

Dec 8, 2020
Keep in mind that all you're getting at this point is a vocal minority.
And it's a sad fact of the human condition that we're much more likely to complain about something we don't like then we are to compliment something we do like.

There are plenty of successful games with trans character as an optional side piece.
Don't let the insecure phobics that scream bloody murder every time the word 'trans' is mentioned scare you off if that's that story that you want to tell.

There are 2 devs I watch fairly closely. Both have said versions of this: "I make the game I want to make because it keeps me engaged. If I made what the majority wanted me to make, I'd get bored and give up."
Not to be mean but if you have to add qualifiers it does not sound like the minority. You say plenty of of games but i can say countless of successful games without. How do people think that the vocal is the minority when polls back the vocal most of the time.

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
People are'nt saying don't have it, just to have it optional.

You don't have too, Apartment 69 does it and has a big following. It is all dependant on the story you are making.

YxmeRedd

Apr 25, 2022
There will be 4 animations in the next patch, today I've finished doing the second one.
About the sounds, I don't understand it at all, but maybe someday I'll hire a person. First of all, i'm need to find a translator, because you have seen then badly I do it.

Dont have Mac to test it, but i can.
it will be amazing if you do a MacOS version

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Ugh, there are so many negative reviews about trance, no, at the moment there are no plans to change her gender.
But wouldn't it be interesting to see where Nellie is playing with Charlie or not with her, but with someone else?
Maybe something interesting can happen to Nellie besides having sex with her directly? :)
I don't mind that there is a trans character, but the MC has to be able to avoid any romantic relationship with her, and any sex scenes. And the same for the LIs, none of the LIs have to have any sex scenes (on or off screen), or a romantic relationship with the trans character. I'm not going to say if many people share what I write here, but it's my opinion. Personally, if the trans character is inevitably going to have sex or any erotic situation, with the MC or any of the LIs, I prefer to know it in advance so as not to download the game.

The mother actually being the father would be a nice twist. This way we don't have to kill him.
Ok, so instead of killing him we can ignore him. Basically, the romantic/sexual relationship that I want to obtain in both cases is identical: non-existent.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
After conversation with the developer of this game, and testing out my basic knowledge of Russian. I can confirm the following about the trans character and the so called 'NTR':

* Yes there is a trans character.
* Yes she still has a penis (and by the picture I was sent it's halfway to her knees! :love::love::love:)
* She can fuck the girls ONLY if the MC gives permission i.e. Sharing (which would be the 'swinging' tag rather than NTR unless I am wrong?)

Anyone asks the same question about her, please link them to this post.

This is correct as of writing 11:15 7th October 2022.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I think most people will agree with that.
However when it comes to trans tags.
It brings out complainers very quick, even if its avoidable.

I've seen on too many threads that are trans based, people complain saying its what makes the game crap.
Yet if its something like ntr, people just say I'll avoid it (the game) and not really complain.
Interesting isn't it? People will not play a game with NTR but if they spot the Trans tag, must complain!
Or that its surprising how popular that is, despite it being on the lower end of popularity.

I often play games with stuff in it that I don't care for, I try to give ntr some space but I don't let it kill a game outright for me.
Trans is a big selling point to me but I understand those who say make it optional.

Personally I hope they keep the person trans or at least change it to optional and not out right remove it. :)
Cor blimey imagine if you had both tags!!!

• Angry
Reactions: rvlfycpydgdcttfren

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
"Vocal minority." What a funny phrase.

Anyway. I've never had a problem with trans characters. But, as you can see, there are people who just don't like it. Leaving that aside, and with the confirmation that there will be sharing, I think the most important thing is that you have to clarify what kind of game you want to create.

-A romance/vanilla oriented incest game.
-A game where you include as many fetishes as you can.
-A darker, corruption/coercion oriented incest game.
-All of the above (the worst option, in my opinion).

If you want to make a vanilla or relatively vanilla game, adding sharing/swinging seems to me to be a mistake. I think controversial fetishes should be in their own dedicated games and not shoehorned into the rest of the games just "to add flavor". As I said, if it is about vanilla games.

And just to be clear, while I don't consider "futa/trans" to be a vanilla tag, I think it is perfectly compatible with vanilla games. Especially (but not only) if it's futas in light-hearted games or trans girls in "realistic" stories, where they're not just used for fetish.

Now, if you want to make a mix of absolutely all the fetishes you can fit in or directly a game that is absolutely not vanilla at all, ignore the last paragraphs. :HideThePain:

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Fast clicked through it. Save yourselves the trouble, there's nothing new or original to this, it follows the same basic formula ever since 2016/2017 of cute young sis, older annoying and mean sis, need of attention mom, slutty aunt and oblivious cousin. Didn't see any futa either, so I am not sure what that tag is about...

The MC himself looks like a girl.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Ugh, there are so many negative reviews about trance, no, at the moment there are no plans to change her gender.
But wouldn't it be interesting to see where Nellie is playing with Charlie or not with her, but with someone else?
Maybe something interesting can happen to Nellie besides having sex with her directly? :)
It wouldnt be interesting for many, but as long as its avoidable (not just skippable, avoidable, as if you dont want to, it doesnt happen) then i would be ok with it

Same with NTR/Sharing

I like the art style, but i am getting worried about this stuff

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
Hello Merizmare
welcome to F95 and thank you for supporting your project here as well.

the story is not special and is structured similarly to dozens of other games; the English translation is not really successful and should be revised; futa/trans is definitely not something that is a "must have" for me in terms of content.
That all sounds quite critical and negative at first, but it's not really meant that way, because on closer inspection your VN has aroused my interest and I'm looking forward to the sequel.

I will definitely continue to follow the development, I hope very much that you will not be deterred from your path and I wish you all the best.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Am I missing something? Why is everyone talking about the mom being trans when she has a vag in full display. And the only futa content is in the gallery, and its the blonde chick who has a dick?

artofwar

Mar 17, 2020
Am I missing something? Why is everyone talking about the mom being trans when she has a vag in full display. And the only futa content is in the gallery, and its the blonde chick who has a dick?
The dev said it was the mom as a joke.

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
Is the Futa content optional/avoidable? The art looks promising but I'm reluctant to try.
hello RYOUSC
as long as you don't fundamentally reject certain content or game engines, other opinions, tags, game descriptions and reviews can be helpful.
In the end, however, you should simply look at a project and evaluate it for yourself.

If I were to follow the opinions of other users, I would never have started some games that were quite interesting for me and some GB are quickly loaded and quickly deleted again if you don't like something..

3.50 star(s) 32 Votes