Oxiton

May 8, 2017
It's not a 'romanticized' fantasy. The only ppl operating in fantasy land are those that think trans=futa. Futanari is only Japanese for hermaphrodite. It's ppl using the word wrong and equating it with trans who are in fantasy land.
My god you ppl are still stuck on this :KEK: (the terms merged a long time ago and that's it) Right or wrong is irrelevant here if most ppl use Futa for both.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Even saved a screenshot what a good fellow.

For those who haven't read the thread:
there will be no NTR
pregnancy
will be in the form of one of the ending no more
sharing will be patches in 15-20 and OPTIONAL (if I live to see this time)
as will be optional trans

I will insert a picture to attract attention
View attachment 2087313

I'm really tired of this.
If there is no NTR, then perfect. If sharing and futa can be avoided, it works for me.

Reactions: EJW

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I'm always a sucker for cute Little Sister types. But comparing her to "Mom", Mom looks too young. Maybe redesigning her would be a good idea. Face doesn't match her milfy body. Also, does she have Aspergers? She is so Emotionless. "Flatly - Hello Son. Welcome home."

1665184561619.png

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
This "MILF" looks like she's not even legal yet. Only the classic abnormally big boobs make her look older.
facts, dev needs to redesign her and use a different face. Like her body is hot, but she doesn't look that different from Lil Sis. There are a ton of Milfy models out there and they are even free on here. it's not Rocket Surgery ...

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Who will the mc be sharing the girls with? The futa/trans? All the girls look like they have doll eyes, like Lockhearts games.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
My god you ppl are still stuck on this :KEK: (the terms merged a long time ago and that's it) Right or wrong is irrelevant here if most ppl use Futa for both.
If they mean the same thing, tell me this: why does the tag still have both words?
Do you go around calling both bananas and plantains "banana/plantains," because a lot of people don't know the difference?
Do you call apples AND all other fruits, "fruit/apple?"
How about "comic book character/superheroes?" A lot of people wouldn't know the difference there either, if Marvel movies are all they know about comic books.
The idea that they are two different things is factual, EVEN IF you consider one to encompass the other (which you shouldn't), just as "book" and "fiction books" are two different things. Using futa to refer to trans people is unnecessary and offensive on the same level as calling a gay man f****, almost as bad as calling a black man n*****. Trans people really REALLY hate it. But none of that has even been my point in this thread. My point is that for the dev, the benefits of clarity are:

Benefits Of Making It Clear:
1. Better informs the audience what the game's specific content is
2. Avoids exactly this argument taking up space in threads
3. Avoids unnecessarily offending and alienating potential audience members (and potential paying supporters)
4. Gives the potential audience confidence that the author knows what they're talking about when writing the story
5. More quickly disposes of potential gripers and complainers who may get upset if they don't find out until later (again taking up space in the thread)

Benefits Of Not Making It Clear:
1. ... there is literally NO additional benefit to NOT making it clear

That being said,
This game's character is trans.
I like the game so far. The MC might be a little over cautious, but I'm glad he's not a wanton pervert. I'm curious and excited to see where the lil sisters plot is going, she is up to something but I'm not exactly sure what yet. I think the writing is good (as in overall writing), but it will be easier to tell if/when they get help with the English. I'm on board for future updates.

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
This game desperately needs a proofreader, it got to the point where I was attempting to continue the "story" while looking at the girls because the sentences made no sense.
o_Oo_Oo_O
Not that bad. Read the whole thing on the current version, I didn't notice it that much
I've seen WAY worse in other F95 games here

Quite frankly some of the early "reviews" also seem a bit unfair

Merizmare

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Merizmare i have translated the game into german

German Translate

ps: Nice Game ^^
Wow, man, thank you so much, this is really cool, and you did it so quickly, it took me 2 weeks to translate. :D
I'm really glad that the visual novel community is very friendly, not everywhere like this, and it's worth cherishing.
Later, when, or if, I will be sure that people like the game i will translate the game interface into other languages.

Last edited:

GRxFoxDie

Feb 13, 2018
i have a lot of respect for the developers of renpy games. Because it is not so easy to develop a good game.

i started translating games i liked for myself and then realized that there are people who would like to play in german but don't have the time or ability to translate it.

Osk0

Oct 12, 2018
After conversation with the developer of this game, and testing out my basic knowledge of Russian. I can confirm the following about the trans character and the so called 'NTR':

* Yes there is a trans character.
* Yes she still has a penis (and by the picture I was sent it's halfway to her knees! :love::love::love:)
* She can fuck the girls ONLY if the MC gives permission i.e. Sharing (which would be the 'swinging' tag rather than NTR unless I am wrong?)

Anyone asks the same question about her, please link them to this post.

This is correct as of writing 11:15 7th October 2022.
Any trans on male planned?

• Angry
Reactions: rvlfycpydgdcttfren

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
I'm always a sucker for cute Little Sister types. But comparing her to "Mom", Mom looks too young. Maybe redesigning her would be a good idea. Face doesn't match her milfy body. Also, does she have Aspergers? She is so Emotionless. "Flatly - Hello Son. Welcome home."

View attachment 2087890
I kinda hate how cliche' the mom model has become in these games. Like always with the gigantic breasts. Always looking as young as the daughters or more.

At least it proves a somewhat effective filter. A game with a mom model that looks older than a teenager is a sign the Dev isn't just phoning the sex game in for donations.

3.50 star(s) 32 Votes