Merizmare

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
I kinda hate how cliche' the mom model has become in these games. Like always with the gigantic breasts. Always looking as young as the daughters or more.
Would it be interesting to watch an ugly mom? I know a couple of such projects and personally I always skipped all the dialogues with these characters because I don't like her.
When creating a mom, I focused on such models as Denise Milani, Sophie Dee or Phoenix Marie, simply because I like them.
At least it proves a somewhat effective filter. A game with a mom model that looks older than a teenager is a sign the Dev isn't just phoning the sex game in for donations.
You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain, ye?
For some, this is true, but at the same time, many do it because they like it.

pantene

Oct 31, 2019
great renders, dont abandon the project and we might have a winner here
keep up the good work
watch list(y)

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Would it be interesting to watch an ugly mom? I know a couple of such projects and personally I always skipped all the dialogues with these characters because I don't like her.
When creating a mom, I focused on such models as Denise Milani, Sophie Dee or Phoenix Marie, simply because I like them.

You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain, ye?
For some, this is true, but at the same time, many do it because they like it.
I'm sorry, I didn't realize looking older than 16 was synonymous with being ugly?

Otherwise, maybe it's personal aesthetic tastes, but the only place I see breasts that huge are on mentally ill women who become borderline grotesque with breast enlargement surgeries. Each breast lobe is literally larger than her head.

• Angry
Reactions: Phantom of Nerima

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
After conversation with the developer of this game, and testing out my basic knowledge of Russian. I can confirm the following about the trans character and the so called 'NTR':

* Yes there is a trans character.
* Yes she still has a penis (and by the picture I was sent it's halfway to her knees! :love::love::love:)
* She can fuck the girls ONLY if the MC gives permission i.e. Sharing (which would be the 'swinging' tag rather than NTR unless I am wrong?)

Anyone asks the same question about her, please link them to this post.

This is correct as of writing 11:15 7th October 2022.
What if the MC wants to fuck her and vice versa?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The only thing I don't like about the mother is the size of her breasts. They are too big for my liking.

EDIT:

The MC's default name is... MC. I have left it that way.

BL4Z3ST0RM

May 18, 2018
So far the models and renders look quite good, However, I haven't really given the time to play through much of the current content, As the dialogue and other text is in DESPERATE NEED of some kind of proof-reading; Sentence structuring is all over the place, makes it a chore to read (Yes, I'm one of those weird freaks who quite enjoy an actual story) Grammar is otherwise... Not super great but nothing to beat anyone up about...

All in all: It's painfully obvious that English is not your primary language, Which makes me wish even more that you succeed so that you could possibly end up paying for a writer to help with this issue.

Once again: Models and renders look great, Text desperately needs a touch-up.

Apr 18, 2018
I kinda hate how cliche' the mom model has become in these games. Like always with the gigantic breasts. Always looking as young as the daughters or more.

At least it proves a somewhat effective filter. A game with a mom model that looks older than a teenager is a sign the Dev isn't just phoning the sex game in for donations.
Totally agree.
I like the models in this game, but I really can't see a "Mom" here.
I'd recommend you to look at "Saving Paula". The MILFs there are looking great, and the game is interesting with many choices.
Be warned, though: The Gigantic Breasts are still there :)

Reactions: thealucid

Merizmare

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
So far the models and renders look quite good, However, I haven't really given the time to play through much of the current content, As the dialogue and other text is in DESPERATE NEED of some kind of proof-reading; Sentence structuring is all over the place, makes it a chore to read (Yes, I'm one of those weird freaks who quite enjoy an actual story) Grammar is otherwise... Not super great but nothing to beat anyone up about...

All in all: It's painfully obvious that English is not your primary language, Which makes me wish even more that you succeed so that you could possibly end up paying for a writer to help with this issue.

Once again: Models and renders look great, Text desperately needs a touch-up.
Yes, I'm sorry, this is my sore spot, my friend and I have been planning to do this for a very long time since our knowledge complemented each other well to create a novel.
I was supposed to be responsible for the visual, one of the areas of his responsibility was translation, but when we started making the game, a friend had *more important things* and then I faced a choice, stop development or do as I can...
I'm really sorry, but due to the fact that a good translation is very expensive, I probably won't be able to afford it by the next patch. :(

Jan 7, 2019
Yes, I'm sorry, this is my sore spot, my friend and I have been planning to do this for a very long time since our knowledge complemented each other well to create a novel.
I was supposed to be responsible for the visual, one of the areas of his responsibility was translation, but when we started making the game, a friend had *more important things* and then I faced a choice, stop development or do as I can...
I'm really sorry, but due to the fact that a good translation is very expensive, I probably won't be able to afford it by the next patch. :(
You can always ask in these forums for help and make a deal with a translator with the english

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I love the art style, the characters has their eyes slightly rounded than we usually see here and that made them kinda unique.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Are you sure it isn't MC that's the trans one? (And still transitioning)

- Pagegirl hairstyle
- No sixpack because all of those squats at gym went straight to the ass
- signs of eye mascara
- Unit intact (going trap/shemale instead?)
- Lives with sister that's about the same dress size
- Hesitates but moves into a pink bedroom that smells llke unicorn farts
- Surrounded by assertive women that tend to use his face for motorboating their tits

Hell, all we need now is to find a cute jean skirt and pumps and do nail painting night with the girls. That way when the "trans " does show up for the "optional" greet and meat, MC can discover that she likes being the meat in a threeway sandwich.

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
Don't know why some are still guessing who the futa/trans is. Look at the gallery, there's already a pic in there.

Edit: here the gallery overview with her/him

Last edited:
Reactions: Fapmaister
3.50 star(s) 32 Votes