WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
It wouldnt be interesting for many, but as long as its avoidable (not just skippable, avoidable, as if you dont want to, it doesnt happen) then i would be ok with it

Same with NTR/Sharing

I like the art style, but i am getting worried about this stuff
I mean this is the part that confuses me: If I was to play a game where the theme is gay furries (which in those games I think is actual animals) I'm assuming there isn't a lot of fully human hetero content "to have something for everyone".

Reactions: fz

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I mean this is the part that confuses me: If I was to play a game where the theme is gay furries (which in those games I think is actual animals) I'm assuming there isn't a lot of fully human hetero content "to have something for everyone".
Are you also confused that you can choose whether Nellie is trans or not?

Merizmare

It would be nice if you could include the option to avoid starting a relationship (and sex scenes) with the older sister (and if possible also with her girlfriend)

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
It would be nice if you could include the option to avoid starting a relationship (and sex scenes) with the older sister (and if possible also with her girlfriend)
It would be also good if all characters could get full virginity added optional and that they can stay virgin ofc.
And MC should be a virgin and stay virgin ofc
And optional virginity for the mom too!
This would be the game I create!

JesusSaviour

May 9, 2021
Great art and renders. Sex scenes flow nicely. My only comment would be proofreading and better more engaging dialogue.
Good luck in future updates dev

Jul 24, 2021
I did not play the game yet but i have seen some comments about the English being kinda bad... if you want i can proofread everything while i play the whole thing soon free of charge its just a hobby

Reactions: snow123789456
Jul 24, 2021
We can probably safely assume that "picking a gender" means she was born either male and is trans, or female and never had a dick.

Going by common sense here and not the BS stuff the media and others try to act like someone born biologically a dude, somehow magically becomes a woman due to surgery. We have NO gene replacement at the DNA level and that's what it would take to literally have someone born one way change to the opposite.
You bringing trans up and this whole switching gender is ruining the game just go with it if you see she was a dude just go back and choose not to see this content

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fz

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
It needs more scenes with Kelly, Ruby and the one who said she was his girlfriend after bathroom bj and far less time with the annoying clingy bitch of a lil sister! She is way too much and every other scene it is her with more annoying time that should have been spent on anybody else and she is as much annoying as with the mc and his inner monologues and why even make a choice with sub or dom and then the very next day he is acting like a lil bitch bagain and runs from Kelly if picked to dom her? He is literally looking to get off and she let you use her hours before but he runs to his mommy! Stay the course or don't bother with giving a choice!
Hazel_tcsv-sig.gif C_VANIA_ON_MY_WAY_HOME_SIG.gif Olivia_KG_sig.gif

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Great Update. Teasing us way too much with that teacher. But It will be sweeter when she finally gives in :devilish:

damn-shookt.gif 1705493397468.png

Merizmare The game is pretty chill and simple and continues to do that well and is quite enjoyable IMO. Keep it up. Although I do think things ended too abruptly at the end with Ash. All the girls are hot and I appreciate the option of not forcing Stacy in the classroom. Hopefully we can pursue her later in a better scenario. Not sure what the dynamic between her and Ruby is.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 33 Votes