Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
The duality of man. lol

respectfully disagree, i think he should really put her in her place and teach her to be the obedient sub that she so deep down desires.
I also disagree, I think she makes a hot domme and let’s be real, the MC really deserves to be put in his place with that attitude
Perhaps not getting rid of the domination options, rather adding a more romance-centric option. Those who want to let themselves be dominated will have the option. Those who want to dominate her, will have the option. Those who want a more romantic relationship, will have the option.

Dec 20, 2020
The only comment I have right now is that when MC goes out with the ladies, let him dress up for cryin' out loud! Gorgeous women in sexy dresses, and he's wearing the same character t-shirt he started the game with. He can keep the jeans, but let him change his shirt. A white button down would have looked better on the ice cream date. Throw a vest or a sports jacket over it for the lunch date. When I was his age, my girlfriend would have cancelled the date if I wore a t-shirt like that when she dressed up.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Unnatural Instinct v0.5 with Koga3's walkthrough mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link:

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
Unnatural Instinct [v0.5] [Merizmare]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

WORKUPLOAD - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

WORKUPLOAD - -
PIXELDRAIN
Thank you for all your work, it is very much appreciated, particularly as I am a Mac user. Do you, or did you, do a compression for the Visual Novel called Artemis? Again, thank you.

• Hey there
Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

AcerNine

Aug 30, 2023
Just discovered this game. Love numbers of females and that most of them are pretty, cute or even gorgeous. Can't wait for what's in store down the line.

vaelenor

Mar 26, 2022
Just tried this game, wonderful start and well crafted renders. Hope to see more of this game in the future

anzug

Oct 30, 2019
This game has promise. The story and dialogue are little mid, but the renders are really, really good. Excited to see it continue!

Reactions: snow123789456

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I would like the relationship between Kelly and the MC to be not just maledom or femdom. More genuine, of love and caring like with the rest of the girls.

I understand that her character development for now doesn't allow it because the MC fucked her girlfriend :KEK: , but I mean, that eventually it's not just about dominating or being dominated. Let there be real feelings, I mean.

Anyway, I reeeeeally like this a lot.
I agree, normally I always opt for the maledom over femdom path, but seeing just a complete 180 change in the MC's behavior was very jarring for me. Additionally, I did not like how extreme he took it, I am ok with some maledom, but the humiliation and over-aggressive behavior was a turn off for me.

I'm actually torn because I never go for the femdom path, but apart from eating Kelly's pussy (which if I'm being honest, it was something I wanted to do anyways), there wasn't any malice, anger or humiliation from her during or after the act. While I don't relish the idea of being her pet, she did say she always takes care of her lover after so as long as we can actually develop some real romantic feelings from her, I might just make that my canon path with her.

Gall Anonim

Jul 15, 2022
Ja pierdolę this game really has amazing character models can't wait for more advanced h-scenes with Jenn.

P.S. In the meantime does anyone know a game with similar models (large eyes, ample figures, smooth skin, not anime)?

3.60 star(s) 39 Votes