4.50 star(s) 54 Votes

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I'll now list my suggestions to the dev, assuming he's reading the thread, if not, oh well... :

-Incest with the MC and the girls, it's too obvious it was planned that way, but the game most likely suffered from patreonitis
-While usually it's the other way around, sexy things happen too late, I feel like it happened way too quickly here. While it kinda fits the story in a way, I still think it was a tad too quick. But then again, there's no doubt about anyone's feelings or hopes. If anything, they both should "check" the terrain a bit more before being so open. Nobody in their right minds would risk breaking such a bound that quickly in my opinion.
-A gallery/replay scene, so we can easily check out all the paths/renders (with the option to unlock everything easily should you plan to have a long game.) If the game will be a very short one, then replaying the game from scratch is fine.
-The MC not having kept contact with the girls for this long, considering their obvious bound, makes little sense to me. I believe it would be better to have the story going toward the MC keeping contact whenever he could instead. Otherwise, things feel a bit out of sync on their feelings. Just my opinion of course.
-As you may have seen above future/planned tag/content. Many of us have been burned before with "surprises" like trans/futa, interracial or NTR added later on with no warning.
-Adding a bit more renders to the opening. Like, part of their childhood, part of the MC's experience in the military. It does not need to be massive, but having the game just starting with the MC arriving, felt a bit odd to me. When the MC describe shortly his past, some renders/flashbacks would be pretty nice at the very least.
-A smaller sized version for people without 4K screens. While I see a 4K render as a blessing having a 4K screen, many would have no benefits from it, and such a size is going to become a problem for hosting extremely quickly. I would suggest to have the smaller size (fullhd) as the base game, and offer a free 4K patch to replace the renders hosted wherever you choose.
-Did I mention incest with the MC?

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Looks promising. Some (minor) things I've noticed:
- the UI is not optimized for the 4k resolution, especially in the preferences (settings are to left) and save/load (tiny)
- as mentioned already from others the games download file size will be to big soon. There are already webp files used, but probably without compression. I would recommend to at least do a small compression for the pic files later on.

One thing I'm a bit unsure. The game is tagged as a harem game, but you already have to choose between girls content (and getting points for the choosen only). Well, we will see if it's really a harem game with later updates.

Reactions: MrBenny and kschn68

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Looks really nice!

Story is quite good as well. It's not perfect but at least it makes you want more.

Progression is quite fast, Sam is dirty girl, but of the good sort. ;)

But 2.56 GB for v0.1? Really???

Last edited:

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
What the heck, I'll give it a look. The distribution of tags makes me think one is missing already: how can one have creampies without vaginal sex, after all? -- But that's really neither here nor there. Preview pics look nice, none of the tags raise red flags for me, reviews are surprisingly decent for an 0.1... worth downloading, at least. Hopefully I remember to revisit the thread after playing and leave a review (trust me, my memory leaves a very great deal to be desired lol.) Best of luck to the dev either way, and we'll see how this goes...

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
The renders look nice but you gotta do something about that shriveled old man dick. :KEK:
No idea why the default illusion assets are so bad for that.

Also for a first release the file size is huge. 360 images and already 2.5 gigs? its gonna be massive in a few updates.

Reactions: joryh and MrBenny

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Someone really left a review docking a star in their rating because a game that has no incent tag, has no incest...even though it "could"? Do you go to an Italian restaurant and complain when they dont have Chinese food when they could just add it to the menu? Lol. Go to a Chinese restaurant.

The Ronovan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
The renders look nice but you gotta do something about that shriveled old man dick. :KEK:
No idea why the default illusion assets are so bad for that.

Also for a first release the file size is huge. 360 images and already 2.5 gigs? its gonna be massive in a few updates.
360 images? Ooof, that's gonna have to be compressed alright.

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes