• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 53 Votes

Zareem

May 20, 2017
View attachment 2546584

Overview:
After ditching your military career, you return to your hometown – the enigmatic August City, where things are not what they seem. Strange occurrences are afoot, all seemingly linked to the mysterious Price Industries, a mega-corporation led by the cutthroat Goro Price that recently set up shop in your city.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-04-15
Release Date: 2023-04-14
Developer: AugustEsoterica -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -
Mac: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -
Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2546598 View attachment 2546599 View attachment 2546600 View attachment 2546602 View attachment 2546603 View attachment 2546601 View attachment 2546605 View attachment 2546606 View attachment 2546596 View attachment 2546607 View attachment 2546608 View attachment 2546594 View attachment 2546597 View attachment 2546595 View attachment 2546604 View attachment 2546609 View attachment 2546610 View attachment 2546611 View attachment 2546593
Why does the Patreon link link to ur Patreon user page but not a creators one?

Last edited:

w123t4

May 26, 2019
What is the point to set two girl's relationship? Why not let them become the sister of mc instead of mc's old friend? Please someone just make an incest patch please!:cautious:
Personally I think the sex scene is quite odd in such a early stage even sam is actually a real slut, maybe change it in a little later is better? :unsure:
Quite a good start, just don't see most of the preview photo in the game, looking for the next update to see how this game go~:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
What is the point to set two girl's relationship? Why not let them become the sister of mc instead of mc's old friend? Please someone just make an incest patch please!:cautious:
Personally I think the sex scene is quite odd in such a early stage even sam is actually a real slut, maybe change it in a little later is better? :unsure:
Quite a good start, just don't see most of the preview photo in the game, looking for the next update to see how this game go~:ROFLMAO:
Because not everyone is into fucking their own families I think.

HowlingCurve

Oct 29, 2018
Unraveling August [v0.1] [AugustEsoterica] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,56 GB / 196 MB - Unraveling_August-0.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,55 GB / 191 MB - Unraveling_August-0.1-mac-crunched.zip
= ~7,7% of the original size, image/video quality 80%(png90+%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You seem to have messed something up mate, the exe won't extract.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Because not everyone is into fucking their own families I think.
I agree on different person option, just confused about the relationship between two girl.
They are not related to mc at all so what is the different between the two girls if they are related or not? I don't see any different to change the game if they change their relationship.:unsure:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Seems something weird is going on with the UI scaling. But it's definitely awesome you have provided as much customization as you have.
AugustEsoterica

And Holy shit. I'd say Sam is thirsty but I don't know if that is the right word for it. It was surprising but I am definitely on board. Much like the MC I am wondering just exactly why the both of them are so attached to him.
Maybe that is the kind of story this is. but I hope the scenes dont happen too fast. Some build up would be appreciated. The dialogue is pretty good and I like that the MC is self aware.

Other problems I have are the shriveled dick model and the lame overused music in the scene. Serious I'm tempted to find it in the game files and replace the music with something else....actually that's a good idea. lol.
Oh and the UI scaling as stated above.
Everything else was... pretty damn good.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
4.50 star(s) 53 Votes