Unreal Engine Unreal Lust Theory [v0.3.3] [Inceton Games]

2.60 star(s) 15 Votes

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
The amount of games that I have seen using these exact same assets just puts me in the "Oh god why" mood. Just shameless repacks of the same shit, with the same game mechanics, broken and half arsed - hoping that Raytracing will save the day.

I'll give you all a tip - don't waste your bandwidth, storage space or time. Move on, and find something else for the time being. This isn't it. Sorry but, this is trash.

For those wondering - THIS is the default guide to building a game in Unreal Engine these days -

Step 1. Buy the "Residential Houses - Modular Pack" on Unreal Store (Specifically this: )
Step 2. Buy a pack containing female models
Step 3. Use the base animations from the engine itself. That is HUGELY important.
Step 4. Compile project, with HUGE asset loads leading to 5 / 7gb in size.
Step 5. Make sure you set up a Patreon account, gotta get the value back for those packs you purchased!
Step 6. Claim you did something, don't bother adding details to a changelog. Nobody reads those.
Step 7. Oh, make sure Raytracing and settings are set to MAXIMUM. Despite most people playing on a toaster.
Step 8. Sit back, relax and enjoy those Patreon dollaroonies.

Last edited:

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
The amount of games that I have seen using these exact same assets just puts me in the "Oh god why" mood. Just shameless repacks of the same shit, with the same game mechanics, broken and half arsed - hoping that Raytracing will save the day.

I'll give you all a tip - don't waste your bandwidth, storage space or time. Move on, and find something else for the time being. This isn't it. Sorry but, this is trash.
True, I hate it that they didn't make doggy pose with Megan

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
Any improvement in performance? When I checked the first release it was like watching a slide show, while I can play most recent AAA games on the same machine.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
You know what the cool thing about using Ren'Py to do episodic content is?

You don't have to worry about mid-development engine optimization to make the game not operate like hot garbage.

Ren'Py will display pre-rendered images all day long. JPEG, GIF, PNG, whatever. You can use your render machine with the beefy ray-trace enabled GPU to render out all the scenes ahead of time, then anybody with a potato can view those images later arranged into a story. You don't need to worry about the real-timer performance hit of using horribly unoptimized store bought 3D art assets in a real time environment. Got a dinner plate made out of 50K polygons? Sure, they'll publicly flog you for that mess in any serious game studio, but it doesn't make a huge difference to the workload of pre-rendered scene (and even if it did, that difference won't be noticed by the end-user/player).

You don't have to worry about the nightmare fueling uncanny valley you'll crate from having non-animators be responsible for animating literally everything. Because instead of composing well shot still images, now you're making the player walk around and interact with everything in real time. So now you need to create idle animations, walking animations, animations for damn near every interaction you plan to include; all of this before you even get to the sex animation. Going to give the player a movable camera during these scenes? Then you better make sure the animation is perfect from all angles at all times, because now you have zero room to fudge things 'off camera'.

Does this sounds like a monumental workload? Orders of magnitude more work than doing a pre-rendered slideshow with text? You bet your ass it is.

But hey, why do the sensible thing? You got PATREON money, amiright? Surely that'll pay for the expanded staff required to code, model, rig, texture, animate, play-test, bug-fix, and optimize this endeavor. Right? Right?

trynd

Sep 17, 2017
You know what the cool thing about using Ren'Py to do episodic content is?

You don't have to worry about mid-development engine optimization to make the game not operate like hot garbage.

Ren'Py will display pre-rendered images all day long. JPEG, GIF, PNG, whatever. You can use your render machine with the beefy ray-trace enabled GPU to render out all the scenes ahead of time, then anybody with a potato can view those images later arranged into a story. You don't need to worry about the real-timer performance hit of using horribly unoptimized store bought 3D art assets in a real time environment. Got a dinner plate made out of 50K polygons? Sure, they'll publicly flog you for that mess in any serious game studio, but it doesn't make a huge difference to the workload of pre-rendered scene (and even if it did, that difference won't be noticed by the end-user/player).

You don't have to worry about the nightmare fueling uncanny valley you'll crate from having non-animators be responsible for animating literally everything. Because instead of composing well shot still images, now you're making the player walk around and interact with everything in real time. So now you need to create idle animations, walking animations, animations for damn near every interaction you plan to include; all of this before you even get to the sex animation. Going to give the player a movable camera during these scenes? Then you better make sure the animation is perfect from all angles at all times, because now you have zero room to fudge things 'off camera'.

Does this sounds like a monumental workload? Orders of magnitude more work than doing a pre-rendered slideshow with text? You bet your ass it is.

But hey, why do the sensible thing? You got PATREON money, amiright? Surely that'll pay for the expanded staff required to code, model, rig, texture, animate, play-test, bug-fix, and optimize this endeavor. Right? Right?
Stop, he's already dead.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
One little thing I don't like right now is that - Megan has bigger boobs in this than she had in the original version. There were a lot of characters with big boobs in the original game and I appreciated that Megan had smaller ones.

Reactions: kymico and Warsteel

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
I appreciate that she has normal ones now instead of little
That is nice, but you have a lot more other characters to enjoy. I am not asking for breast reduction for all the characters across the board so that I can enjoy them all, I understand that all sizes should be included for different people, I only ask for the size to be faithful to the previous version.

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
That is nice, but you have a lot more other characters to enjoy. I am not asking for breast reduction for all the characters across the board so that I can enjoy them all, I understand that all sizes should be included for different people, I only ask for the size to be faithful to the previous version.
Well, then sometimes I hope if they make a skin tone a bit darker like how the original season 1 was, but lighter skin is more stimulating though. I believe they making Megan attractive now. She's the face of this game.

MrDutch

Oct 13, 2022
It runs decent on high settings on a RTX 3080 TI and I like the idea. But I'm not sure if you need to do a remake of Lust Theory. Why not a whole new game with a new story? But good luck Dev! I will deffo follow the progress of this game.

Reactions: Moon Blaster

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
Getting a fatal error on just as im getting into the menu. My PC has no problem running games like Cyberpunk and Starfield but this has a problem with for some reason. Another reason why Ren'py is a better option, it can run on a toaster if need be

2.60 star(s) 15 Votes