Unreal Engine Unreal Lust Theory [v0.3.3] [Inceton Games]

2.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
You have no sympathy for us android user. We want to play too
Not in 3D you don't.
This is not a question of "want", but of "possible". Who choses Android, choses simple graphics, mostly 2D.

There is that simple rule that for enhanced 3D graphics you need good 3D hardware and the vast majority of Android devices does not have that. But I guess one could install Android on PC hardware.

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
they can be packed to work on Android, 3d etc included, lighting will be simple, no lumen of course, I havent't tried it myself, but it does work, from the same project supposedly, no need to redo the whole thing, that actually is one of the positives of Unreal in this case

but if this thing struggles to run on anything but top hardware right now, it will take them a lot of work to be able to pack something playable on mobiles

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kravenar Games

Jackboo1

Aug 26, 2017
Game is kinda totally broken on my pc. Started, walk a little bit in the house (for less a minute), game freezes and my pc fans go crazy fast and loud. I had to turn off my pc by bruteforce. Yeah, not trying this again lol

PC: i15 12600k, 32GB ddr5, RTX 4080, Win11

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
wow, 25 fps on my i5-13400 + RTX4060Ti Ultra settings, I really dont think that converting AVN into 3D shooter is great idea.
Agreed, many 3d games transtioned into shooter's type. Like who wants to play mini games or action games in a sex game.

I believe they make this game better by making the map smaller. There is already plenty of dialogue and scenes that can provide the content in this game to keep us experiencing more things. Season 2 already has hours of content. Also, a fast travel option would be great for us who skip often. I played the game again just moments ago and I noticed mountains in the background. I know its for the aesthetics but in a sex game where players often want to the move next scene/quest immediately, there is no need for that and this can save memory, and other system requirements.

Finally, I am sure everyone can play this game in their computer "when the game is fully completed, of course, since not having optimization is the reason people can't play this game right now", if they have the following system requirements as stated by inceton games. Just to wait for years unfortunately

Unreal Engine 5 minimum requirements on Windows:
Operating system - Windows 10 64-bit
Processor - Quad-core Intel or AMD 2.5 GHz or superior
Memory - 8GB RAM
Graphics Card - Any DirectX 11 or 12 compatible card

Jackboo1

Aug 26, 2017
Game is kinda totally broken on my pc. Started, walk a little bit in the house (for less a minute), game freezes and my pc fans go crazy fast and loud. I had to turn off my pc by bruteforce. Yeah, not trying this again lol

PC: i15 12600k, 32GB ddr5, RTX 4080, Win11
Update: I ended up discovering that the issue was not related to the game, but with a Windows 11 update (21H2) that was messing with the fans on my PC. The same thing happened when I was just browsing. Now everything is normal after removing and reinstalling Ndivia drivers, and fully update W11 to 22H2. (y)

Reactions: Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
jfi: Microsoft did not do users a favor by removing additions to the name like "SP3" from the titles. People expect that that the vanilla Win10 version behaves like the latest one, but they are very different, same for Windows 11. All they did was to confuse people and make it harder for support to figure out what the guy on the phone is using. Always make sure to have the latest version and at least the critical hotfixes installed for general use. Sure, sometimes they mess something up with a hotfix, but more often than not they actually improve something.
ps: Nvidia also changed their drivers to match the modern standard. They stopped offering the 'classic' driver structure. Also make sure to have at least the latest WHQL drivers installed.

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
Not in 3D you don't.
This is not a question of "want", but of "possible". Who choses Android, choses simple graphics, mostly 2D.

There is that simple rule that for enhanced 3D graphics you need good 3D hardware and the vast majority of Android devices does not have that. But I guess one could install Android on PC hardware.
Unreal Engine 5 has the Android export options... But that requires the project to be optimized for that and the Android UI built for that. It doesn't exist the word "impossible", only people who improvise themself as 'developers' or are lazy. :D

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
they can be packed to work on Android, 3d etc included, lighting will be simple, no lumen of course, I havent't tried it myself, but it does work, from the same project supposedly, no need to redo the whole thing, that actually is one of the positives of Unreal in this case

but if this thing struggles to run on anything but top hardware right now, it will take them a lot of work to be able to pack something playable on mobiles
SSR + Prebaked stuff works quite well to totally KILL Lumen (in my tests on bigger scenes the framerate went from 30FPS to 350FPS) , which actually means Lumen is shit, it seems to be created to run on RTX10000 future series. LOL

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Unreal Engine 5 has the Android export options... But that requires the project to be optimized for that and the Android UI built for that. It doesn't exist the word "impossible", only people who improvise themself as 'developers' or are lazy. :D
It's not so much the OS, but the devices people are using. No one has a 24 GB RAM System with a RTX 3080 and runs Android on it. Yes, some modern devices that actually have Android on it can do 3D, but most can't.

The games available for smartphones and tablets are very simplicistic. Players would just complain about how bad the game looks on their device.
But these devs don't have the manpower to build different scaled resources anyway.

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
It's not so much the OS, but the devices people are using. No one has a 24 GB RAM System with a RTX 3080 and runs Android on it. Yes, some modern devices that actually have Android on it can do 3D, but most can't.

The games available for smartphones and tablets are very simplicistic. Players would just complain about how bad the game looks on their device.
But these devs don't have the manpower to build different scaled resources anyway.
Average requirements for running a "Good optimized" Unreal Engine game are 8GB Ram + GT730 (Windows)... lol
On android the meshes must have highly scaled with a magical Unreal tool called "Level Of Details" to lower that requirement, which has to be set to less triangles and vertices to be placed in Ram and VRam and BOOM, you kill all the "official requirements"... lol
Who the hell told you RTX 3080 and 24GB Ram? Of course if people keep on going for "plug and play" with 3D stuff bought from marketplace (as the whole XXX community do with Daz Stuff), as I said in the previous post, neither the RTX10000 future series will be able to stand it to, since the basic texture quality found around is 8k, and without proper optimization it can blow up even a high-end level modern machine. ^^"

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
The LOD slider is not a magic wand. It decides which parts of the models will be rendered, but the models have to be designed for it in order to work. You have a low detail model and add "layers" with more details for higher detail. It has to be defined which parts of the model have to be defined for what. Tesselation is a good utility too, but again ... the models have to be designed for it. If you only have high polygon count models without these distinctions the slider will do exactly zip. Same for textures. Of course they can be scaled in real time or when the game starts, but then you need a powerful processor or gpu and lots of RAM. If you include them in different resolutions, the storage space goes up.
The alternative is to only include low resolution models and textures, but then we have people complaining about the low details.

And the 3080 was a example. Do you know anyone with such a system running Android?
DAZ has nothing to do with the Unreal Engine. Prerendering and real time rendering are two very different things.

In the end your or my opinion won't matter anyway, I doubt that they would sell enough copies on Android to justify the development anyway. If porting a game to Android had a financial value, more small to mid sized companies would do it. With a 2D prerendered ren'py game you hardly have any additional costs. All that changes are the runtime and the distribution format.
But if you can show them a way to make profit with a Android port and they have the manpower, they will probably attempt it. Everyone loves money and they are small enough to care for a few bucks more.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kravenar Games

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
Damn, I know its late now. But if anyone is on patreon, Please vote for interested in "I'm interested in your Unreal Engine Project." poll, as it will let them know to continue making this game.

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
I was reading the comments from the last few pages (because I am a big fan of the original game S1 and S2), so the gaming laptop will play this game (or I need something really big and fast)?

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
The Steam page of this Inceton's game is already up too: :)
pretty much all of inceton game's get a steam page after the 1st release . i wonder if this one will be different by allowing you to purchase it before its completed and getting updates compared to the usual releasing it after the main story is done .

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
i download. tried. waited. unpacked. launch
HOW ERROR? WHAT ERROR? WHY ERROR? entry point error in DLL Kernel32.dll

although it seems like windows 7 x64 pro 4 gig ram radeon rx474 4gb CPU core 2 quad 6600...

oh, if I immediately paid attention to the system requirements - I would not waste time and traffic ...

ummm, now what? the end, and no chance to live?
or maybe some library pack needs to be downloaded?

2.60 star(s) 15 Votes