Unreal Engine Unreal Lust Theory [v0.3.3] [Inceton Games]

2.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Moon Blaster

Oct 3, 2023
It runs decent on high settings on a RTX 3080 TI and I like the idea. But I'm not sure if you need to do a remake of Lust Theory. Why not a whole new game with a new story? But good luck Dev! I will deffo follow the progress of this game.
if this remake will have the same story of the original we really don't need this , i stopped in part 2 when the clones threesome started that is when i gave up of the game , but from what i read in comments the ending was pretty disappointing . Then there is Summer with Mia 2 ( which suffered name change) which i will try to finish but with compressed version , which i also heard that the ending was disappointing and there were no Cindy ending even tho she had as much screentime as Sandy and Mia , also read that you can't have both girls . Add that to the disappointment that Shackbang Part 2 was , and how bad their other game is and i guess Inceton needs new writers.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
It runs decent on high settings on a RTX 3080 TI and I like the idea. But I'm not sure if you need to do a remake of Lust Theory. Why not a whole new game with a new story? But good luck Dev! I will deffo follow the progress of this game.
So it runs "decent" on a 1000 dollar GPU, huh? So most of planet earth has to slog through a laggy shit show.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
why focus on creating a better flagship game when you can milk that lust theory cow ad infinitum?
Because they fucked up the ending (by their own admission), left a billion open questions and all of their other projects (except Mia which is now over) are shit.
This unreal business is a waste of time but at least there is going to be a season 3 in RenPy as well

Reactions: Moon Blaster

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
If this were geared as a "Sex Simulator" where you can choose locations for sex, poses, speeds, what everyone is wearing it would be neat as some type of spinoff. But this isn't what will be happening and this game engine is an unoptimized mess. Running less than 30fps in this meanwhile I'm rocking 100+ in Alan Wake 2. This is a joke.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
UE engine on this game didn't do any good at least for me, although this is a remake of the game, the old game has not been abandoned and we will have S3 so that's a good news.

Web capture_1-11-2023_84947_www.incetongames.com.jpeg

ArxiDemon

Sep 27, 2017
Why is it that most of the time when an author moves to a new engine, in this case UE, I get a bad feeling? It's like instead of working on the story and the game, the author just starts milking the audience.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Why is it that most of the time when an author moves to a new engine, in this case UE, I get a bad feeling? It's like instead of working on the story and the game, the author just starts milking the audience.
This sounds as if they already had a 3D game with a different engine.
They didn't, this is their first one.

This is not just an engine change, it's a whole new concept for the game or better: A new game, thus the different title.

Reactions: LSC82

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017

This is not just an engine change, it's a whole new concept for the game or better: A new game, thus the different title.
The problem with 3D games is that it takes so long to make, heck, even 2D takes a long time and on top of that not everyone has the hardware to play it. I think 3D games should be bite size and not something the scale of Lust Theory.

Reactions: Savor

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
The problem with 3D games is that it takes so long to make, heck, even 2D takes a long time and on top of that not everyone has the hardware to play it. I think 3D games should be bite size and not something the scale of Lust Theory.
My post wasn't about that. It was about the engine change, which didn't happen.

It is possible to create such games in 3D, House party being an example. They have about 15 characters and elaborate quest design, but they only have one house plus surroundings and are working on that for almopst 6 years now, a content update is coming.

I think Inceton are way over their head.
They should better delegate their devs with updating the games on various platforms, they ignore all but Steam.

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
if this remake will have the same story of the original we really don't need this , i stopped in part 2 when the clones threesome started that is when i gave up of the game , but from what i read in comments the ending was pretty disappointing . Then there is Summer with Mia 2 ( which suffered name change) which i will try to finish but with compressed version , which i also heard that the ending was disappointing and there were no Cindy ending even tho she had as much screentime as Sandy and Mia , also read that you can't have both girls . Add that to the disappointment that Shackbang Part 2 was , and how bad their other game is and i guess Inceton needs new writers.
I see a lot of people shitting on their middle road games and giving absolute shit games 5 stars. Honestly it just sounds like they arent for you if you dont like anything they do. A game doesnt need an ending for every character and midway through SwM2 he staight up acknowledges Cindy as a side piece. Shackbang was a two part short story. I dont know what you were expecting. I'm just saying maybe they just arent a studio you click with. Their writing has got a team funded and theyve upgraded to a small studio working on multiple games and none of those games are garbage. Maybe weak endings and definitely that sex system is a bit weird, but still I dont think theyre gonna change while people still fund the crap out of them.

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022

lol Engine Change - Ren'Py to Unreal.

It's like comparing a colouring book to a movie. They're not even in the same category.

Reactions: Nemo56

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020

I absolutely love the idea and the ambition, i always wondered when someone was gonna try real time graphics(besides House Party).
It's much better graphically than House Party, but damn is it rough to run.
Another issue is why Lust Theory? perfect opportunity for something different, even a crossover game, Mia, LT, Jennifer and all their supporting cast... throw the Lustyverse girls at it too.

One question if they are using UE5 do they have access to their Meta Human tech? This would make the DAZ models we are used to obsolete.

Reactions: Hexprie
2.60 star(s) 15 Votes