Unreal Engine Unreal Lust Theory [v0.3.3] [Inceton Games]

2.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
Any chance that someone drop last update version here? Heard that thay improve Megan and that Jess is good in this update.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Is the story going to be the same in this one?
no
The alphas already contain areas and mini arcs that are not present in the main game.

It may have the same setting, but the storytelling they had would not work in a 3D environment.

adsta

Jul 2, 2021
no
The alphas already contain areas and mini arcs that are not present in the main game.

It may have the same setting, but the storytelling they had would not work in a 3D environment.
Actually they are planning on creating the main story (they have said this on discord). Right now these versions are just while they make the environments & characters so they can show their work & get community feedback & bug reports.

Reactions: Nemo56

joecool

Dec 13, 2017
I tried doing the pumpkin hunt but my character kept getting stuck when it was near a chair. Got tired of getting stuck so I just closed the game.

I dont think this approach is a good choice for this type of game. Developers need to calculate how many hours the player will spend just walking from point to point, it will be far worse than grind by click of any other game.

2.60 star(s) 15 Votes