Unreal Engine Unreal Lust Theory [v0.3.3] [Inceton Games]

2.60 star(s) 15 Votes

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
Isn't it next to the TV? I mean it could be white colored. But all of them are in the house just look up and behind objects. Check the toilet

holyknight3

Nov 4, 2019
I got this to run the first time through, but when I tried to restart it, it was stuck on a black screen. Anyone else have this issue?

holyknight3

Nov 4, 2019
I deleted the settings it created, and it ran again. The videos ran, and I got through the short tech demo, at least enough to see what they were trying to do. If I reinstall and run into the issue again, I will try that. Thanks for the help!

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I deleted the settings it created, and it ran again. The videos ran, and I got through the short tech demo, at least enough to see what they were trying to do. If I reinstall and run into the issue again, I will try that. Thanks for the help!
And you can ignore what I wrote anyway, I thought I was in a differnt thread ^^

Reactions: holyknight3

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
what's the meaning of this?? half the ppl can't even runs this game..why waste time on this and dlc instead of developing something new?
Sure you are in the right thread? Unreal Lust Theory is a new game.

MrDutch

Oct 13, 2022
what's the meaning of this?? half the ppl can't even runs this game..why waste time on this and dlc instead of developing something new?
Maybe for the other half that are able run this game and doesn't have an outdated PC?
I admit it needs to be optimized better, but if you look at all the AAA game developers nowadays they all bring out games that has performance issues and this is just a demo. Technology changes so fast these days and so does games. when I bought a Nvidia RTX 3080 TI more than 2 years ago I was able to run every game on ultra settings... now I'm happy if I can run new games on normal settings.

Volleynova

Sep 16, 2018
Runs perfectly fine over here at 2160p 4K, though GPU fan's getting loud! i9-12900K, RTX 3080ti, Ultra Settings, 32GB DDR5-6000, Windows 11 x64. Was able to get all 15 pumpkins fairly quickly, nice gallery!

yxdsaq

Sep 8, 2018
I spent 30min looking for the last pumpkin. Kill me. I gave up and I'm honestly furious

Qudrossomuto

Jul 26, 2022
UnrealLustTheory-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Why isn't this in the top?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
... and no code. First find a place where you can actually type a code in, then ask.

2.60 star(s) 15 Votes