Unreal Engine Unreal Lust Theory [v0.3.3] [Inceton Games]

2.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I always loved the game but now I'm scared lol but I'm going to play to see all the improvements it's made I hope Megan remains the same girl I fell in love with :KEK:

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
WTF is that a product presentation? I look at the website, here and tweet - but I don't understand what this game looks like:FacePalm:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
UnrealLustTheory-0.21
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

OnlyTomatillo

Apr 11, 2023
Why the croatian flag gif in the previews?

EDIT: The panic button also shows a croatian plastic garbage bin. Are you guys setup in croatia?

Last edited:
Reactions: lacoste89

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
Oh boy, this game is so stupid right now. The skill required (and hardwork) to make something decent in unreal is really high.

adsta

Jul 2, 2021
is the game still poorly optimized ?
From what the devs have said on discord it should be a lot better now esspecially when compared to v0.1. With v0.2 I got a 40fps average with 99 percentile lows of 32fps. With 0.21 I got an average of 60fps with 99 percentile lows of 47fps. This pc is a i7 4790 8GB DDR3 @ 1600mhz & a 6700xt (no oc) running the game at 1080p all max settings. The gpu was the limiting factor, it improved to over 200fps at all low but at that point I think the ren'py version looks better anyway.

Last edited:

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
I do ironically love how this game is just failing to learn from the bloated AAA games industry, and is systematically recreating some of the worst excesses in their own microcosm.

Instead of doing what works for an audience that already exists, they're tossing money and resources at 'going big' in an attempt to create a visually dazzling but bloated experience; that nobody asked for and that detracts from the original appeal of their earlier work. I can't wait until they put in a mini-map filled with the icons of shit you need to collect from around the world, so that we get sad déjà vu feeling from following in the footsteps of literally every Ubisoft game from the last decade plus.

Maybe they'll have a merchant NPC where we can trade in real money for Fun-Bucks used to unlock alternate costumes for various characters? I mean, cause if we're going big and stupid here, there is a whole cavalcade of awful AAA 'best practices' to choose from.

nutka

Dec 30, 2022
Maybe they'll have a merchant NPC where we can trade in real money for Fun-Bucks used to unlock alternate costumes for various characters? I mean, cause if we're going big and stupid here, there is a whole cavalcade of awful AAA 'best practices' to choose from.
don't forget about the multiplayer mode … and grind farms in elsewhere that will do the grinding for you for a small fee

Mar 29, 2023
remake into unreal engine... ok lemme ask this; how many renpy games do you know that have succesfully transfered from renpy to unreal and have fixed their optimization so that people with potato pc's (me) can play? Sadly I haven't found anything. In general I avoid unreal engine games on this site, simply I tried a few, almost fried my gpu so I'll never download any of them again until I really know for sure the optimization is at least reasonable so that I don't fry anything.

But what I don't understand is; why does the dev make an unreal engine version if the dev was busy with season 3? I'm a bit confused, is the dev doing that at the same time?

adsta

Jul 2, 2021
remake into unreal engine... ok lemme ask this; how many renpy games do you know that have succesfully transfered from renpy to unreal and have fixed their optimization so that people with potato pc's (me) can play? Sadly I haven't found anything. In general I avoid unreal engine games on this site, simply I tried a few, almost fried my gpu so I'll never download any of them again until I really know for sure the optimization is at least reasonable so that I don't fry anything.

But what I don't understand is; why does the dev make an unreal engine version if the dev was busy with season 3? I'm a bit confused, is the dev doing that at the same time?
The dev is a company so there are some people working on s3 some people working on unreal and some people working on their other games.

In terms of optimisation its good on cpu & ram usage but uses a fair bit of gpu. With 0.21 I got an average of 60fps with 99 percentile lows of 47fps. This pc is a i7 4790 8GB DDR3 @ 1600mhz & a 6700xt (no oc) running the game at 1080p all max settings. The gpu was the limiting factor, it improved to over 200fps at all low but at that point I think the ren'py version looks better anyway.

Reactions: sp4ckj4rr0w_420

aelevy81

Nov 3, 2017
Found 9/10 balls, couldn't find the last one. Will try again tomorrow. Lame game of hide n seek items.
Looks great though.

2.60 star(s) 15 Votes