Unreal Engine Unreal Lust Theory [v0.3.3] [Inceton Games]

2.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
You not giving a fuck doesn't define if it matters or not, actually. And, quoting myself :
" but I felt a slightly agressive tone in some of your posts " that's it.
thats the problem you "felt" correct.

This is not that I "want" to read something in some way. There's ways of writting that set the overall tone of your message, that's somewhat important when you interact with people through text only, isn't it?
no you just read it the way you want it to be.

Calm down here, where did you see me make that claim?
nowhere but you seem to defend someone who does.
i said "if you think", if you don't everything is fine. dont just skip "if"

IF that was my domain of expertise (wich is not), I wouldn't even start to aknowledge your demand bro. Like, who tf do you think you are? :KEK:
dunno what you try to tell me.
but download is finished i'll reply later to your reply.

Last edited:

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
no you just read it the way you want it to be.
Hum, no ? Again, just because you decide things works that way doesn't makes it reality

dunno what you try to tell me.
Well my post seemed pretty clear to me, but english isn't my native so maybe I fucked up my syntax or something
Or maybe try to re-read it ?

nowhere but you seem to defend someone who does.
i said "if you think", if you don't everything is fine. dont just skip "if"
I just said that you were wrong on some of your points, contrary to your claims of being right and thus awarding to yourself the win of the (non-existing) argument (<- wich is absolutely hilarious because this is not how things work)

Anyway

Enjoy whatever you're going to do I guess :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: .Sirene

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Any configuration for my RTX 3050? I got 15fps mx :/
The game, which claims to have "fully optimized house", simply isn't. My system is an i9-12900K, Arc A770, 64GB, 2TB PCIe4.0 NVMe and I got 15FPS at 4K and 40FPS at 1080P. CPU runs at 3-4%, but the GPU is constantly at 100%. I can set the in-game framerate limit to 30 and the GPU is still at 90% with 1080p. All of these measurements are standing still, not moving. It should be able to do 200FPS at 1080p.

MisterPervy

Feb 1, 2018
Holy crap... I'm going to need a computer upgrade after seeing this game... Using a 1060 and an i7 7700 and holy... it was so choppy. :ROFLMAO:

Urk

Aug 8, 2020
Holy crap... I'm going to need a computer upgrade after seeing this game... Using a 1060 and an i7 7700 and holy... it was so choppy. :ROFLMAO:
Bro a new CPU and GPU that would cost now what you paid for your pc back then. Would give you 80%-100% faster CPU single thread performance (x4 multi) and 2x - 3x GPU perf.

...And it will not be enough for poorly optimized Unren5 games.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
That doesn't solve much, just the render process itself gets faster becauce the resolution is lowered.
You could just lower the resolution yourself to get the same or better result.
It has a lot to do with how the data is structured and/or precompiled and how much is processed at the same time.
Optimization can mean to make sure that nothing is processed in various calculations that's not visible.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
why is it being remade in unreal when the second chapter or whatever its called isnt complete yet?
It's not a remake.

Season 2 only misses voice overs. The programmers can't sit around all day for months.
That's why you have more than one game in the making. Currently for them it's about 5 or 6 however, including Lust Theory Season 3,
I don't know why they spread their work capacity so wide, 2-3 games should be max. They claim the writers can't keep up with the renderers. That makes me question even more why they start so many stories.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Well it literally says in the overview that is exactly what theyre doing?
Well, the characters and the setting are the same of course, but so far the demo and the original game don't share any story content.

Best is to ignore this one for the moment. It will take ages until they get somewhere. They are currently learning the hard way what it means to create real time 3D games instead of static renders.

Reactions: shawnnation

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
you could go back yourself but here it is.

It's because lots of technics which is used in pictures are just not possible to do in 3D because you would get 1 frame per hour.
you responded:

Fractally wrong and a flat out lie.
then show me that you can do what you claim you can.
put out 60fps lust theory(the original) in realtime 3D.
If you say it's wrong, you must know that it can be done so show.

Oct 28, 2023
The game does need a lot of optimization, I was playing it my RTX 2070, I9 9900KF, 32 ram computer. This seems like it would run on RTX 3000 series or higher. I was getting stutters moving around and also during the sex scenes. Yet the character models and the animations did look pretty good.

I would assume this would be almost a 5 year project if there are trying to make it an interactive story, with cutscenes or even voices. So. for now it's a wait and see if the game development takes off. Seen too many of these games fail.
I am using RTX 3090 it's just same.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
I am using RTX 3090 it's just same.
I also have an RTX 3080TI computer and I don't doubt it would run any better at the moment. My RTX 3080TI plays games like Alan Wake 2 or Cyberpunk 2077, really heavy demanding game.

The problem with these adult creators is that they don't have the luxury of optimizing their games on several different rigs. So, their pc might seem like it's flawless but it's not.

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
and to you nice gif, that proofs nothing you claimed.
show that you can put that out in realtime.
You claimed you can render multi images faster as 1 image so show.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Notice how with each stage, the motion of that looks more and more realistic? Now tell me how you wish to obtain that level with just 2D?
You two still seems to talk about two different things and past each other. For reference, 2D is used here as "pre-rendered visuals". This doesn't necessarily mean only still images. It can also be pre-rendered animations. Much like, for this matter, a recording of 3d scene which you provide here as example of what i'm guessing is supposed to be superiority of real-time 3d.

Reactions: Nemo56
2.60 star(s) 15 Votes