4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Asstrreader74

Donor
Nov 8, 2017
Thanks for the feedback! Right now, I made this game for fun and my own personal enjoyment. I've always wanted to attempt creating a game and this was a good learning opportunity. I just wanted to share the wealth with the community afterward because why be selfish?? ;)

On a separate note to everyone else, I'm about to upload an updated version which includes about 27 new images. Based on the very helpful reviews I've gotten so far, I wanted to expand the introduction just a little bit. So the updated images & dialogue will only affect the beginning of the game. If you just care about the juicy stuff, don't worry about the update as that hasn't changed!

Edit: OP Updated

like i said i am looking forward to play

Reactions: ronan333
Jul 23, 2017
Wow amazing game! Glad you finished your first project. I love the 3D work and I love the poses and animations you have used. I normally don't enjoy Kinetic novels but this was a really good one and I love the appearance of Lauren.

Hopefully you get inspired now to continue working on h-games and start a new project. Do you have any plans yet and will you be sticking with short Kinetic novels or will you give a go at a player driven novel where you have dialogue choices and different pathways?

My advice would be if you do start doing another project, put this one up on your Patreon as finished work that everyone can download that should help motivate people to support you on Patreon or Subscribestar or wherever you want to do it for your next project.

StokkaFilippo

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
I like the general mood. I think the text can be revised and made smoother (and also a bit shorter).
From a visual point of view I would try to make the characters act more with the body avoiding repetitions.
But again, I liked this one.

arms99

May 11, 2018
Great job Nebula, I really enjoyed it. It was short but sweet. The renders where good, the animation was nice and the action was very very hot. I guess the only thing, the dad looked a bit old for his age (probably because of the white hair). On a personal level, I would have loved to see an epilogue at the end with a nice baby bump. I look forward to see more of your work, I think you have talent (y)(y)

Reactions: NebulaX

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
There was just talking and sex in this game -Why add protagonist ? = no choices to do or dialogue to click :)
Good Game Girl is Cute -Oldman kinda to OLD :LOL: but he managed to creampie finaly hahaha (y)

• Angry
Reactions: JohnEffinDoe

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
It has both dilf and female protagonist tags. I dont understand how that works. Isnt it supposed to have a male protagonist in order to have dilf tag too, who is obviously a father.

Also since it has a good rating already with fem protag im going to try this one next.

NebulaX

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
Hopefully you get inspired now to continue working on h-games and start a new project. Do you have any plans yet and will you be sticking with short Kinetic novels or will you give a go at a player driven novel where you have dialogue choices and different pathways?
I'm not quite sure honestly! I made this one just to learn/see how the process goes. It's definitely a bunch of work and I learned a lot. I have way more respect for legit devs, that's for sure! If I do decide to make another game, I might do one more kinetic novel then probably branch out to a player driven one but that will require a lot more work. We will see how I feel. ;)

Thanks for the feedback!!

Last edited:
Jul 23, 2017
I'm not quite sure honestly! I made this one just to learn/see how the process goes. It's definitely a bunch of work and I learned a lot. I have way more respect for legit devs, that's for sure! If I do decide to make another game, I might do one more kinetic novel then probably branch out to a player driven one but that will require a lot more work. We will see how I feel. ;)

Thanks for the feedback!!
Well I will keep my hopes up to see more work from you haha! Let me know when you have a Patreon I will gladly support you.

Reactions: NebulaX

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
It has both dilf and female protagonist tags. I dont understand how that works. Isnt it supposed to have a male protagonist in order to have dilf tag too, who is obviously a father.

Also since it has a good rating already with fem protag im going to try this one next.
Do you need female protagonist to have milf?
I don't understand where you're getting that from.

NebulaX

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017

Are you confusing the meaning of DILF? It stands for Dad-I'd-Like-to-Fuck, not daughter. So in the case of this game, the female protagonist has a DILF from her perspective.

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Ah, damn im pretty sure some explanation said it was daughter. Guess it was just a troll ._. dad also makes more sence thanks to milf.

NebulaX

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
For those following the thread, I’m entertaining the idea of beginning a new game. It would be a romantic visual novel with a much longer playtime and more depth.

If I can manage to come up with a good storyline, I’ll probably pursue it. We’ll see.

Last edited:

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Ladies look really nice. If its going to be a female protag game im all in since thats how i got to this thread in the first place :p

VelvetUnderground

Oct 7, 2017
For those following the thread, I’m entertaining the idea of beginning a new game. It would be a romantic visual novel with a much longer playtime and more depth.

Preview of the ladies:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If I can manage to come up with a good storyline, I’ll probably pursue it. We’ll see.
The ladies look very nice, NebulaX. May I share my thoughts?

Looking at them and the background you created, it brought to my mind from left to right, a nurse or nursing assistant, a caretaker/employee and the owner/proprietor of a very small rural nursing home. The MC had been in an accident or was injured and received a reasonable settlement and in order to avoid the pandemic-stricken city, our hero elected to recover in the country and is doing quite well thanks to the help of these ladies.

Decisions the MC makes might move a ladies' sliding scale between jealousy or anger to frustration, to ambivalence, to like, to really like and finally love. An example of the impact of the sliding scale would be - - You might romance the employee but if you act too fast, the other two characters will veer towards jealousy or anger...with consequences...maybe funny, maybe less so.

Thanks for indulging me. I look forward to seeing more of those 3 in the future. They are very attractive and need a story.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes