4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Are you confusing the meaning of DILF? It stands for Dad-I'd-Like-to-Fuck, not daughter. So in the case of this game, the female protagonist has a DILF from her perspective.
"Dilf" is incredibly stupid acronym. (Daughter? Dad?) It doesnt even have an explanation, when you hover over "dilf" tag.

For example: When you hover over "Kinetic Novel" tag, you will get an explanation what does it mean, but Dilf doesnt have it!

Its best to avoid using acronyms with confusing meaning.

NebulaX

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
Trojan:Script/Oneeva.A!ml according to Windows Security. Only game download here at F95 that has ever flagged any AV for me.
It's a bug with the RenPy 7.4 builds that's causing AVs to pick up the 32-bit version of the game as a false-positive. This release was compiled with 7.4 and there have been numerous reports about it (link, , ). There's a few other games on here that have had issues with it too. I think for any future releases, I might have to downgrade the game to 7.3 to prevent people like yourself from having AV issues.

I'll leave it up to you to decide for yourself, as I won't force anyone to play the game, but just wanted to assure you that there's nothing sketchy going on.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Trojan:Script/Oneeva.A!ml according to Windows Security. Only game download here at F95 that has ever flagged any AV for me.
If in doubt, upload to to check.

NebulaX

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
If in doubt, upload to to check.
In this link, that dev had their x32 game file show up as positive on Virus Total. Ultimately, if anyone's really concerned about it and don't take my word regarding the RenPy 7.4 build causing the false-positive, I think it'd be better just to skip out on the game for your own peace of mind. I don't think anyone should play something they're uncomfortable with.

As I said before, in the future I might downgrade the game to 7.3 or at least remove the x32 build so that people don't have any AV issues.

Reactions: Hicks222

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
I really enjoyed your KN. Great job of modelling and posing, and the animations were top notch. Did you have any experience with HS before you started this? Do you have any projects you're currently working on?

NebulaX

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
I really enjoyed your KN. Great job of modelling and posing, and the animations were top notch. Did you have any experience with HS before you started this? Do you have any projects you're currently working on?
Awesome, I'm glad you enjoyed it! I did not have any prior experience with HS beforehand. I wanted to make this just to see what I could do, so this was almost like a test demo. I was working on a new project and was going to apply my lessons learned from this game, but it's on hold at the moment due to work obligations. I'll try to resume it once those things are taken care of and once I do, I'll post in this thread. Thanks again for the feedback!

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
Awesome, I'm glad you enjoyed it! I did not have any prior experience with HS beforehand. I wanted to make this just to see what I could do, so this was almost like a test demo. I was working on a new project and was going to apply my lessons learned from this game, but it's on hold at the moment due to work obligations. I'll try to resume it once those things are taken care of and once I do, I'll post in this thread. Thanks again for the feedback!
Thanks for the detailed reply. Wow... if that was your first attempt, then I'm really looking forward to seeing what you create in the future! I will be closely following this thread. Cheers!

Reactions: NebulaX

decopauge123

Apr 27, 2020
Indeed, no offense to anyone who's into it but NTR isn't really my cup of tea. There won't be any featured in this game or any (possible) future ones.
I really enjoyed your first KN (the writing, graphics, characters, etc.), it's all very well done. I look forward to enjoying your next KN, or whatever you create. That this is your first KN is amazing.

Like you, I do not like NTR, and will not play a game with it in it (unless it is optional).

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes