Tool Ren'Py UnRen.bat v1.0.11d - RPA Extractor, RPYC Decompiler, Console/Developer Menu Enabler

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
what are the buttons for saves
You mean quick save and load? If this feature is blocked and is in demand, but is blocked by the developers for some reason, it is possible to unblock it. As for the functions themselves - the ability to save or load at the touch of a button, without having to go to the menu.

Dorat1

Dec 31, 2017
UnRen doesn't unlock anything. It can only unpack the files and decompile the code if there are no sources. Unlocking is more a question for modders. It can also enable some built-in functions that were forcibly disabled.
Ah I see. Fair enough. Cheers

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Haven't tried it but it should. If you don't know what you're doing you might have issues but most Ren'Py games can be extracted/decompiled, there are very few exceptions, most of which are due to updates to Ren'Py or the dev purposefully trying to create some form of obfuscation.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
There is this game Wicked Paradise (formerly know as Desired Love) here. When I use Unpack on it I get this error: The game is not a valid RenPy archive or an usupported version.

I used un.rpyc on it and it was able to decompile the scripts inside the archive but I can't unpack the archive. I think some how the dev is blocking it from being unpacked. Is there any kind of a work around for this?

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
There is this game Wicked Paradise (formerly know as Desired Love) here. When I use Unpack on it I get this error: The game is not a valid RenPy archive or an usupported version.

I used un.rpyc on it and it was able to decompile the scripts inside the archive but I can't unpack the archive. I think some how the dev is blocking it from being unpacked. Is there any kind of a work around for this?
Try using this.

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
...When I use Unpack on it I get this error: The game is not a valid RenPy archive or an unsupported version. ...
The game has a compressed version. Could you ask the maker of said version if he run into the same problems or if there the rpa archives changed where?
Alternatively, if the game has smaller RPA file you could upload one of them for us so we can tale a look.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Still didn't work same error.

The game has a compressed version. Could you ask the maker of said version if he run into the same problems or if there the rpa archives changed where?
Alternatively, if the game has smaller RPA file you could upload one of them for us so we can tale a look.
Don't really think the dev would be helpful in that regard. The dev has a full disclosure about not reverse engineering the game which the player has to accept to play the game.

The archive is 2.09 GB in size would that be to large to upload?

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Don't really think the dev would be helpful in that regard.
:rolleyes:
The compressed version was made by another user of this game, not the games developer.
The archive is 2.09 GB in size would that be to large to upload?
If i had wanted to download over 2 GiB I could have just used one of the DL links for the game. I asked for a small rpa(if there is one).

As another way: Open one of the RPA files in a simple text editor and quote here the first line. The line should look somewhat similar to this:
RPA-3.0 000000000009ef53 42424242

Reactions: yoyomistro

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
The compressed version was made by another user of this game, not the games developer.
If i had wanted to download over 2 GiB I could have just used one of the DL links for the game. I asked for a small rpa(if there is one).

As another way: Open one of the RPA files in a simple text editor and quote here the first line. The line should look somewhat similar to this:
I am talking about the rpa what are you talking about? You are making zero sense. The rpa is 2.09 GB and it is called archive.rpa. Why would I upload the zip file of the game when you can just download it yourself?

And it is to large to be opened with an text editor and yes the archive.rpa was made by the dev not a user. :ROFLMAO:

Digglеr

Jun 13, 2020
Who knows how to decompile .rpyc file from an android port? I want to make a transfer from a ready-made port. This program throws an error when trying to decompile.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I am talking about the rpa what are you talking about? You are making zero sense. The rpa is 2.09 GB and it is called archive.rpa. Why would I upload the zip file of the game when you can just download it yourself?

And it is to large to be opened with an text editor and yes the archive.rpa was made by the dev not a user. :ROFLMAO:
Any file can be opened by a text editor. And of course he knows the uncompressed RPA was made by the dev. If you don't understand what he's trying to tell you he wants to know what the RPA header is so he can help you with deobfuscation if the dev attempted to make the archive unextractable using the standard rpa toolkit. Don't come asking for help when you can't follow simple instructions from people trying to help you, you're just wasting people's time and look dumb while doing it.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Any file can be opened by a text editor. And of course he knows the uncompressed RPA was made by the dev. If you don't understand what he's trying to tell you he wants to know what the RPA header is so he can help you with deobfuscation if the dev attempted to make the archive unextractable using the standard rpa toolkit. Don't come asking for help when you can't follow simple instructions from people trying to help you, you're just wasting people's time and look dumb while doing it.
You don't even know what you are talking about. Did you try opening the rpa because I did. And both Notepad++ and notepad both said the the archive.rpa is to large to open

I know exactly what he was saying it is you that seems to not know what he was saying. And it was him that was trying make me look dumb and now you are looking dumb because you don't know what you are talking about.

You attack you get attacked back. Show respect and you get respect back.

Last edited:

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017

He says that if someone was able to compressed the game to a smaller size, then this person was somehow able to unpack the archive. That is why He was suggested you to contact the creator of the compression version to find out the details.

Reactions: Madeddy

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017

I downloaded the game and opened it with this nifty text editor I'd never heard of before, UltraEdit:

Using it and changing a bunch of settings to have it open the file as basically raw text, I was able to open the RPA instantly and got this bit at the top:

R4598P5757A 0000000085cf51c2 19293949
X
Made with Ren'Py.ID3

I also have a very tiny RPA from a much earlier version of the game (.05.2) that I have no idea what it's for, but it has this header which is probably not valid as I easily extracted the contents of that version:
RPA-3.0 00000000000007ac deadbeef

Hopefully you can do something with that lol.

Reactions: VepsrP

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
I downloaded the game and opened it with this nifty text editor I'd never heard of before, UltraEdit:

Using it and changing a bunch of settings to have it open the file as basically raw text, I was able to open the RPA instantly and got this bit at the top:

R4598P5757A 0000000085cf51c2 19293949
X
Made with Ren'Py.ID3

I also have a very tiny RPA from a much earlier version of the game (.05.2) that I have no idea what it's for, but it has this header which is probably not valid as I easily extracted the contents of that version:
RPA-3.0 00000000000007ac deadbeef

Hopefully you can do something with that lol.
Awesome, what kind of headlines will not come up, so that no one looks at the insides.:HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: yoyomistro
5.00 star(s) 8 Votes