Tool Ren'Py UnRen.bat v1.0.11d - RPA Extractor, RPYC Decompiler, Console/Developer Menu Enabler

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
I looked in the files, thought about it and then some. Draw a blank... It's useless. What everyone of us here does because of this riddle about the size discrepancy basically is this:

We run around in the woods and try to find mushrooms with one broken leg, a hand bound behind our back, one eye picked out by some nasty bird, in the middle of the night without a light and outside mushroom season. Well, good luck. o_O

I'd say, ask your question best at the renpy of the guy who made the engine. If he and all others there don't know we're anyway doomed. :coffee:
The main thing is that this forest would not end up being an illusion. :BootyTime:

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
The main thing is that this forest would not end up being an illusion. :BootyTime:
What do you mean?
I cannot see any Illusions or a Forrest for the matter. There are way too many trees in the way. :rolleyes: Owww! Dumb tree root. Dammit, light is broken again. Grrr.

H0nza

Jul 15, 2017
Hello, ive encountered thisproblem, ivwe been looking like 20-30 past pages but i didnt saw anything about this problem. Is therea a solution?
1621726242782.png

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Hello, ive encountered thisproblem, ivwe been looking like 20-30 past pages but i didnt saw anything about this problem. Is therea a solution?
View attachment 1207633
I had the same problem but couldn't take a screenshot like this, for some reason. Check the thread above for relevant posts. I deleted AVG Security but left AVG Secure Browser in place & will now have to mainly rely on Windows Defender.

Reactions: yoyomistro

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
What do you mean?
I cannot see any Illusions or a Forrest for the matter. There are way too many trees in the way. :rolleyes: Owww! Dumb tree root. Dammit, light is broken again. Grrr.
I mean, you're walking through the woods, looking for mushrooms, berries... And there are no mushrooms and no forest... Everything is rotten... Everything is an illusion... And you're in a meter-by-meter room with no windows or doors...

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
View attachment 1207633
Either the antivirus interferes, or there are no rights to write files. Turn off the antivirus, register the rights to write, instructions on the Internet.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Does anyone know why I can't decompile .rpyc files with the latest unren update? When I try to select option 2, the batch just closes itself. No error messages or nothing, just gone. Tried selecting option 9 instead, same result. Step 1 (extracting archives) is successful, but when it should start decompiling, the thing just closes itself. I know the error is not universal, since other people use it without issues. I wish that the batch at least saved the log to see what's wrong. Windows 10 x64, turning antivirus off doesn't help.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Does anyone know why I can't decompile .rpyc files with the latest unren update? When I try to select option 2, the batch just closes itself. No error messages or nothing, just gone. Tried selecting option 9 instead, same result. Step 1 (extracting archives) is successful, but when it should start decompiling, the thing just closes itself. I know the error is not universal, since other people use it without issues. I wish that the batch at least saved the log to see what's wrong. Windows 10 x64, turning antivirus off doesn't help.
Try VepsrP 's version in this post. I've been using his releases instead of the official one, works on pretty much everything you throw it at.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Try VepsrP 's version in this post. I've been using his releases instead of the official one, works on pretty much everything you throw it at.
Thank you for your swift response, kind sir. Worked like a charm. And I like that you can just keep it in the game directory to extract/decompile instead of having to move the batch into the "game" folder. The official version is better to be updated to the working state.

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Does anyone know why I can't decompile .rpyc files with the latest unren update? When I try to select option 2, the batch just closes itself. No error messages or nothing, just gone. ...
If you are able to use python v2.7 in your sys you can also try the "pure python rewrite of UnRen".(though still in alpha) https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...sole-developer-menu-enabler.3083/post-5531034

Just execute from a terminal with your games path as arg e.g unren__v0.17.0_py27.py C:/path/to/your/stuff/game-root/
... I wish that the batch at least saved the log to see what's wrong. ...
On this note, i thought already for some time about putting some logging in my python version of UnRen. I think with your "vote" for this, i will go forward with it now.
I woke up famous today
Boa! Whoops!
Do you still manage to get through your doors with this big head you got now? :KEK:

Last edited:

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
on me is not working... and when i say this i mean, i already copy unren on game folder, open that one with shit + o or d but nothin happen, what i most do?

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
on me is not working... and when i say this i mean, i already copy unren on game folder, open that one with shit + o or d but nothin happen, what i most do?
Instructions:
1. Copy UnRen.bat to either the game's root directory (where the exe is) or the /game/ folder
2. Double click on UnRen.bat to execute
3. Select the option you require

You missed step two and three:unsure:
after copying unren to game folder, run unren(NOT the game) and press 3 and enter.

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
Instructions:
1. Copy UnRen.bat to either the game's root directory (where the exe is) or the /game/ folder
2. Double click on UnRen.bat to execute
3. Select the option you require

You missed step two and three:unsure:
after copying unren to game folder, run unren(NOT the game) and press 3 and enter.
i did all 3 steps

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
tell me one thing please. after i open that one with shift + o what i do there? to can have more money like example

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
tell me one thing please. after i open that one with shift + o what i do there? to can have more money like example
You need to know what variables are used in the game, you can see if you unpack and decompile the source code. If this is all difficult for you, there is an easier way - the save editor.

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes