Tool Ren'Py UnRen.bat v1.0.11d - RPA Extractor, RPYC Decompiler, Console/Developer Menu Enabler

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
I have been using this for a while now, and I am on 0.91 and trying to use option 4 ( quick save load) on Dark Magic v0.15.0 and it gives me can not locate python exe, never seen this before how do I fix it.
Here is a thread with the current versions of the tool.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Used 11 new and old and neither work, and I am not that desperate to spend 10 hours to get the other windowed version to run.
OK, I'll see what could have happened, but in theory there shouldn't be this error in my version of the tool if the file is in the right place.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
OK, I'll see what could have happened, but in theory there shouldn't be this error in my version of the tool if the file is in the right place.
Don't know what to tell you, I have used unren for like 2 years, I put it in the same folder as the game exe just like always.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Don't know what to tell you, I have used unren for like 2 years, I put it in the same folder as the game exe just like always.
But I know what the problem is. The game has the newest engine - 7.5.0. And as I understand it, they are preparing for the transition to python 3. Now python folders have the prefix py2-... It will take me time to try to solve this problem as succinctly as possible and others if they pop up.

Reactions: Burt and Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
But I know what the problem is. The game has the newest engine - 7.5.0. And as I understand it, they are preparing for the transition to python 3. Now python folders have the prefix py2-... It will take me time to try to solve this problem as succinctly as possible and others if they pop up.
That made little sense to me, but OK thanks mate.

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

eike2000

May 9, 2017
Someone still keeping an older version of unren.bat (example v9.0 or 9.1 by Sam) PLEASE, send to me. Couse that version can keep comment line in rpy file after decomplie rpyc into rpy. I want that tool to use, not this because this file will deleted all comment line on rpy include comment line in "tl" folder (translate into different langs). I was tried this version 9.1 (include G v.05) and other of VepsrP but all are deleted all comment into blank line, I just want all comment line in rpy are still to let me do other things.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Someone still keeping an older version of unren.bat (example v9.0 or 9.1 by Sam) PLEASE, send to me. Couse that version can keep comment line in rpy file after decomplie rpyc into rpy. I want that tool to use, not this because this file will deleted all comment line on rpy include comment line in "tl" folder (translate into different langs). I was tried this version 9.1 (include G v.05) and other of VepsrP but all are deleted all comment into blank line, I just want all comment line in rpy are still to let me do other things.

Reactions: eike2000

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
The problem is not with my or any other version of the tool. This is a problem with the decompiler or the compiled files themselves. Either a newer version of the decompiler cannot pull comments, or they are not originally in the compiled file. If you still have the ability to save comments after using an older version of UnRen, then I assume that the fault is rather on the decompiler itself.

eike2000

May 9, 2017
The problem is not with my or any other version of the tool. This is a problem with the decompiler or the compiled files themselves. Either a newer version of the decompiler cannot pull comments, or they are not originally in the compiled file. If you still have the ability to save comments after using an older version of UnRen, then I assume that the fault is rather on the decompiler itself.
Yes, I already know that, you said it before. By the way, still with my thanks to you, Vepsp. I dont said yours is bad, i just said yours is unsolve my asking... Just make this clear to understand why i need an version that not deleted comment line just cause :
- 1st : some variables in game that creator put note, when playing i can trace to game proccess
- 2nd : some game're not english base creator (example : russian language) in "tl" folder that files has comment line which russian language and next is translate into english. Now, all of'em are blank so it make hard to me to cheat, hack, trace game process etc... And if you said i cheat game is bad, so tell me this tool decomplie is using for what? I'm not a coder, I'm not progamer, all i use this tool is just simple cheat or trace.
I just tried to open unren.bat to find a way for myself but my tiny limited knowlegde on progames language, I give up, i just ask for a way to solve my wanna. If not have a way, so be it

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes