Tool Ren'Py UnRen.bat v1.0.11d - RPA Extractor, RPYC Decompiler, Console/Developer Menu Enabler

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

crazy221

Jun 12, 2017
Is there a reason the current version does not remove the decompiler after finishing like the old versions did?

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
Delete the 'multiprocessing' directory in \summertimesaga-21.0.0-wip.4468-pc\lib\python3.9\
I did that before posting, it works in part only, still shows lots of other warnings/errors. well at least that is what it feels like.

cbsx

May 4, 2020
Sorry, I missed where you mentioned empty files... Yeah looks like the project uses a lot of custom coded stuff more complicated than a typical AVN... could be the dev used something to keep people out... a lot of 'Signature' object attribute issues.

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
Why I sometimes can't raise it.RPY (disambiguation)
Only RPYC, after changing the game information to another place can be?

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Why I sometimes can't raise it.RPY (disambiguation)
Only RPYC, after changing the game information to another place can be?
your english is really confusing. but I think you want to know the different between RPY and RPYC

RPY = renpy file
RPYC = RPY Compiled

when you modify an RPY file and run renpy, it is supposed to notice and recompile that file. creating a new RPYC file with the same name.
RPYC files are the only files used by the game.
While RPY files are for human use to make modifications to the game

Reactions: professorx10

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
1718604969976.png
I've tried a lot!
There was no RPY.

I'm from Taiwan, I'm not good at English, I can only use a translator, I'm very sorry

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
I have been having trouble with a couple of games recently, trying to run the game after decompiling the rpyc's causes Screen *screen name* is not known. I found the solution a while back but for the life of me I can't remember what fixed it or where I found the solution. Any help would be appreciated.

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
I have been having trouble with a couple of games recently, trying to run the game after decompiling the rpyc's causes Screen *screen name* is not known. I found the solution a while back but for the life of me I can't remember what fixed it or where I found the solution. Any help would be appreciated.
Try this

screen game_menu(title, scroll, yinitial=0.0):
Change to
screen game_menu(title, scroll=None, yinitial=0.0 ):

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Try this

screen game_menu(title, scroll, yinitial=0.0):
Change to
screen game_menu(title, scroll=None, yinitial=0.0 ):
Unfortunatly that didn't fix it. I noticed that the screens.rpy doesn't decompile fully for some reason, it's only 100 lines of code after running unren, it's normally around 1000 lines.

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Already tried that one, I more or less tried every renpy extractor from my folder of tools and checked for updates/new ones but had no luck. I do have it working now by not decompiling the rpyc's and using the walkthrough mod with it done, I don't really like using them, especially when they come with junk that change the ui and what not that mess with the mod I made for all renpy games so every game I play has the same look. I always use the rpy's as a walkthrough, even if there is a in=game one available.

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes