Tool Ren'Py UnRen.bat v1.0.11d - RPA Extractor, RPYC Decompiler, Console/Developer Menu Enabler

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

master861

Nov 4, 2022
I know, I can imagine that a few people here will probably throw stones at me as I write this. But have any of you looked at the bat file, it seems like you haven't, otherwise you would have noticed that there are some nice lines there.
Let's take are look at the file.
Like this lines.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ther are more lines like this but ther get never used because of the REM next to it.
Now if you look some lines above what i postet inside of the spoiler you see something like this.

REM --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
REM unrpyc by CensoredUsername 2f9810c 2022-03-31 v1.1.8 (Python 2) //oh python2 xd and then yelling why unren not works Halfway House is made with python3
REM
REM fried added proposed changes, as compiled by sigio, for improved Ren'Py 7.5+ compatibility
REM
REM fried also added some resiliency when brackets are in pathnames
REM --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
set decompcab20= //base64 code
if you now look deeper in der file you see some stuff like this.
So now back to topic as i dit say in Read2 spoiler read the *.bat carefull you can easy change the unren-bat to you liking ,i thing maybe the most guys yelling because , the dokumentation is missing how to change this nice tool that it works with the newer games. Ther is only i thing maybe some lines to change that this tool works with some orther renpy versions.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Not sure what sam used to make the file i can get it but , i get are smaller file and base64 as him.
maybe sam reads that i hope so if yes , sam i know its kinda lame to ask that but what else dit you us to make this.
Ok fixed it my self hope this is ok for sam the orginal author of this tool.
I updatet the unrpyc file to 2.02. New version is atached.
Ok fixed it so far this version i atach now is only for python3 versions of the game realy sorry about that :giggle: .
If i got more time i try to at python2 back.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 9 Votes