Tool Ren'Py UnRenGUI, UnRen-forall(v9.4), UnRen-Powershell-forall(v9.4), UnRen-old

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

stewscotia

Jun 4, 2018
It must only work for the Uncompressed version of to be a king? Or am I downloading the wrong version of Unren? I dl'ed .13 (the version numbers are confusing ,was using .91) I get the same error
! Error: Cannot locate python directory, unable to continue.
Are you sure we're in the game's root directory?

P.S. I did however get un.rpyc to work in the game folder (for those who arent aware it does not create an Images folder, it puts the images in a chapters folder)

Last edited:

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
It must only work for the Uncompressed version of to be a king? Or am I downloading the wrong version of Unren? I dl'ed .13 (the version numbers are confusing ,was using .91) I get the same error
! Error: Cannot locate python directory, unable to continue.
Are you sure we're in the game's root directory?

P.S. I did however get un.rpyc to work in the game folder (for those who arent aware it does not create an Images folder, it puts the images in a chapters folder)
Use the .12 one. It worked for me.

Thanks for the work VepsrP

Reactions: stewscotia

stewscotia

Jun 4, 2018
I'm impressed VepsrP. How did you do it? Un.rpyc is still not able to work.
It worked for me on To be a king, it made a chapter folder instead of a image folder after I booted the game up once. It also worked for me on Milfs of sunville and it made the typical Image folder. Dont forget it goes in the game folder, not the main one with the .EXE like unren does.

Vermillion95

Nov 30, 2020
It worked for me on To be a king, it made a chapter folder instead of a image folder after I booted the game up once. It also worked for me on Milfs of sunville and it made the typical Image folder. Dont forget it goes in the game folder, not the main one with the .EXE like unren does.
Hi and Thanks, I'm asking how did he coded it or why does it works if the un.rpyc github was not updated with a working one. I could be wrong tho.

Reactions: stewscotia

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
To be a King worked for me. Also tested on another game that is using 7.5.1 SDK that isn't released yet. Both used the 0.12v4.

If you use the compressed version, it probably gets rebuilt by the compressor so who knows what to use!

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
There's a bug in the `unren-rollback.rpy` file: line 10 needs an extra space at the front to align with the indentation of the block.

Found in v0.11(3), v0.12(4), and v0.13(3).

Reactions: Ssato243

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
I'm impressed VepsrP. How did you do it? Un.rpyc is still not able to work.
In fact, I took something directly from the un.rpyc issues page on GitHub. And also just successfully blocked the raised error message about the presence of arguments in one created class. In fact, it's just a hack and I can't know if it will lead to any problems. So I can't guarantee that the scripts won't break in some game. I am waiting for the official update of this tool to replace it with a more stable version.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
There's a bug in the `unren-rollback.rpy` file: line 10 needs an extra space at the front to align with the indentation of the block.

Found in v0.11(3), v0.12(4), and v0.13(3).
I'll check and replace it later today. It's strange, it seems like I've already fixed this problem.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi, just like to say good work on this so far!
I'm getting a "warning" using 13.4 version on RenPy 8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It occurs in Indecent-Wife-Hana-Beta-0.8.2-public-pc\game\scripts\system\macros.rpyc and prints
pass # <<<COULD NOT DECOMPILE: Unknown AST node: <class 'renpy.ast.RPY'>>>>
in the rpy file

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Hi, just like to say good work on this so far!
I'm getting a "warning" using 13.4 version on RenPy 8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It occurs in Indecent-Wife-Hana-Beta-0.8.2-public-pc\game\scripts\system\macros.rpyc and prints
pass # <<<COULD NOT DECOMPILE: Unknown AST node: <class 'renpy.ast.RPY'>>>>
in the rpy file
We'll have to wait for the official update of the decompilation tool. Still, it's a little not something I can easily handle. Moreover, 8 RenPy is still in beta.

Reactions: Wills747

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Hello everyone
I need some help...
Can you tell me how to extract the dialogues of Milf of Sunville?
They are on json files, but my language (Italian) is not present and I wanted to translate them.
Thanks
I'm afraid we can't help here, after all, I work with Python and RenPy languages, not JSON.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes