Tool Ren'Py UnRenGUI, UnRen-forall(v9.4), UnRen-Powershell-forall(v9.4), UnRen-old

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Looks like Renpy 8.0 and 7.5 are official releases now. The Renpy dev removed the link for 7.4.11 on the main page and there are only links for Renpy 8.0 and 7.5.

Does this mean someone will be able to get the code for decrypting the new versions of Renpy now? And then this tool will be updated?

Good news just found that decompiling with version .12 of Unren for Renpy 7.5 actually does work. Was able to decompile, Love and Sex: Second Base, which now uses Renpy 7.5.

HaHa I am so happy right now hope they solve the problem with decompiling Renpy 8.0 soon too. :D

VepsrP:
Great job with this. I'm really glad you were able to get the decompile to work with Renpy 7.5. Good luck to getting it figured out on Renpy 8.0. I can't begin to tell you how thankful I am that you are working on this so we can use it with the newer versions of Renpy. You are a hero keep up the excellent work! :)

Also I just noticed that when decompiling, Love and Sex: Second Base-version-22.6.0a, that some of the files failed to decompile.

Last edited:
Reactions: Twistty

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
Renp'y Tom trying to stay a step ahead of us and it's not good. We have Gotta be able to de-compile Renp'y 8. Everyone will go to it quickly watch. Its Python 3 and will hopefully get sdl updates for next gen codecs. Vepsrp hope your working on it-I am as well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: frozenfeet

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Renp'y Tom trying to stay a step ahead of us and it's not good. We have Gotta be able to de-compile Renp'y 8. Everyone will go to it quickly watch. Its Python 3 and will hopefully get sdl updates for next gen codecs. Vepsrp hope your working on it-I am as well.
The dev for Indecent wife Hannah has switched to Renpy 8.0 and now he has put passwords into his game as well, a bunch of people got their comments deleted because they were asking for the password to the game, which we are unable to find out without being able to decompile his scripts.

No patreon subscriber has given out the password either that I know of. Also his UI is shit too but can't fix it.

Thank you for working on it as well hopefully someone will find the solution soon :WeSmart:.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
+1. This game is a pain the ass for Unren
If this keeps up, a lot of modders are going to be put out of business, and disappoint a lot of people who use mods, or who, like me, like to read the scripts and even change some things. The one who mods this game can't continue with it.

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
If this keeps up, a lot of modders are going to be put out of business, and disappoint a lot of people who use mods, or who, like me, like to read the scripts and even change some things. The one who mods this game can't continue with it.
Yup, this does not look good... maybe someone should contact admin Sam?

stewscotia

Jun 4, 2018
To be a king, milfs of sunville arent working for me on unren either, obviously because of the new renpy 8 version, sadly im one of the ignorant ones who have no clue on coding or how to make it so I can bypass things, people talking about sdks (no clue) and renaming folders (which i can do but to what?) for me is like teaching a fish how to be a bird. I think Sam needs to update, but obviously its prob not important enough or they have better things to do with their lives. Too bad renpy just dont make their own tool to unren it. I would think that would be rather important if you lost some of your work and wanted to decompile things from a previous version of your creation. Hopefully they get Unren fixed soon.

Reactions: Walter Victor

caliberz

Jun 13, 2017
Put the un.rpyc file in the folder ...\ToBeAKing-0.8.1\game
then launch the game
it will automatically find and uncompile .rpyc files

View attachment 1924694

source>
It goes not decompile the scripts in "ToBeAKing-0.8.1\game\chapters". Inserting the un.rpyc file into individual chapters gives the error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seems like the scripts in the chapters folders are encrypted differently.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes