Tool Ren'Py UnRenGUI, UnRen-forall(v9.4), UnRen-Powershell-forall(v9.4), UnRen-old

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

JohnnyMind

Dec 26, 2017
I tried extracting RPAs for SummerScent 0.6.2 and DepravedAwakening 1.0 with the latest UnRen ultrahack and it didn't work.
It said "ImportError: No module named site" for both of them.
By the way, niuxseo said: "I've just tried Renpy7.5.3 can't be opened (literally divide/break up etc.)".

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
I tried extracting RPAs for SummerScent 0.6.2 and DepravedAwakening 1.0 with the latest UnRen ultrahack and it didn't work.
It said "ImportError: No module named site" for both of them.
By the way, niuxseo said: "I've just tried Renpy7.5.3 can't be opened (literally divide/break up etc.)".
These games probably have too old an engine, try UnRen-old. And at the expense of niuxseo, I translated what he wrote, that's why I asked him to write the name of the game, not the engine.

Shadowkeeper

May 22, 2019
I have an odd one with Genex Love, when extracting the rpa there's files missing (options.rpy, j01.rpy, l01.rpy and r01.rpy and their .rpyc versions to name the few I'm certain of...)
Using ultrahack v8 and the game version currently available on it's page.

Edit: after some testing it seems like most media doesn't get extracted either

Edit 2: The console output on extraction also does something weird that might point to what's going on:
Code:
Creating rpatool...

Remove RPA archives after extraction?
.       Enter (y/n):n
+ RPA archives won't be deleted

Searching for RPA packages
+ Unpacking "archive.rpa" - 748517044 bytes
u' Blowjob + TouchStimulate.mp3'

Cleaning up temporary files...

Last edited:

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
I have an odd one with Genex Love, when extracting the rpa there's files missing (options.rpy, j01.rpy, l01.rpy and r01.rpy and their .rpyc versions to name the few I'm certain of...)

Edit 2: The console output on extraction also does something weird that might point to what's going on:
Code:
Creating rpatool...

We'll see what's wrong.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017

Code:
Creating rpatool...

Fixed it. There, the "=" sign broke the unpacking logic, as I understood, earlier this sign separated the file name and the final path. Now it is unpacked without problems, and as for the missing files, so after the error was intercepted, the program just finished working, this is normal.

Shadowkeeper

May 22, 2019
Fixed it. There, the "=" sign broke the unpacking logic, as I understood, earlier this sign separated the file name and the final path. Now it is unpacked without problems, and as for the missing files, so after the error was intercepted, the program just finished working, this is normal.
Excellent! Thank you for all the work you put into this wonderful tool :)

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
tried to unren https://f95zone.to/threads/maxs-life-ch-4-v0-45-kuggazer.4815 and get this
+ Unpacking "ACHI.rpa" - 66782254 bytes

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "F:\Maxs_life_ch4-0.45\rpatool.py", line 6, in <module>
import renpy.object
File "../renpy/__init__.py", line 26, in <module>
From typing import any
ImportError: no module named typing

the game is using (8,0,1)

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
this error is occurring in the decompilation of the file district1.rpyc which gives an error and does not decompile the file

this is the game:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-promise-v0-79-xagrims-gameforge.7403/

View attachment 2057550
Was this file originally in the game? Or did he come with a patch or a mod for the game? This file cannot be decompiled because it was created in a different version of the engine from the one that is available in the game at the moment.

LaVale

Sep 25, 2017
Was this file originally in the game? Or did he come with a patch or a mod for the game? This file cannot be decompiled because it was created in a different version of the engine from the one that is available in the game at the moment.
It is the same file that I downloaded from the game published in the f95 forum

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
tried to unren https://f95zone.to/threads/maxs-life-ch-4-v0-45-kuggazer.4815 and get this
+ Unpacking "ACHI.rpa" - 66782254 bytes

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "F:\Maxs_life_ch4-0.45\rpatool.py", line 6, in <module>
import renpy.object
File "../renpy/__init__.py", line 26, in <module>
From typing import any
ImportError: no module named typing

the game is using (8,0,1)
I just checked, the game is quietly unpacking. You probably lost some of the files when unpacking from the zip archive.

Reactions: jhose15xs

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
this error is occurring in the decompilation of the file district1.rpyc which gives an error and does not decompile the file

this is the game:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-promise-v0-79-xagrims-gameforge.7403/

View attachment 2057550
As I said, this file contains compiled code of an older version of the engine. Unfortunately, it is impossible to process it without reconfiguring the decompilation. But there is nothing interesting and important in the file, just a call to the navigation screen.

Reactions: LaVale

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
Yes, the versions of the program change like hot cakes. Keep an eye on the title and ChangeLog to be sure that the current version is being used.(y)
Hi VepsrP, Thanks for the works.
Any planning to put your works in git?

I'm asking this because I don't have windows and been using your base64s rpatool n unrpyc in another script (bash macOS) and would really easier to update the script if I can automate it via git.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Here is an updated version of the environment variable script which allows autorun and extract single rpa's with the authors changes.

I noticed there were some syntax errors in the if statements in the set your path statements. Didn't check to see if it would affect the running of the script here is the code in case you want to use it.

Code:
FOR %%A IN ("%~dp0.") DO SET currentdir=%%~dpA
FOR %%A IN ("%~dp0.") DO SET check=%%~nxA

if not "%check%"=="game" (
    echo    ! Error: You must put in GAME folder.
    echo.
    pause>nul|set/p=.            Press any key to exit...
    exit
)

if exist "%currentdir%lib\py3-windows-x86_64\python.exe" (
    if not "%PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE%"=="x86" (
        set "pythondir=%currentdir%lib\py3-windows-x86_64\"
    )
    else if exist "%currentdir%lib\py3-windows-i686\python.exe" (
        set "pythondir=%currentdir%lib\py3-windows-i686\"
    )       
)

if not exist "%currentdir%lib\py3-windows-x86_64\python.exe" (
    if exist "%currentdir%lib\py3-windows-i686\python.exe" (
        set "pythondir=%currentdir%lib\py3-windows-i686\"
    )
)

if exist "%currentdir%lib\py2-windows-x86_64\python.exe" (
        set "pythondir=%currentdir%lib\py2-windows-x86_64\"
    )
    else if exist "%currentdir%lib\py2-windows-i686\python.exe" (
        set "pythondir=%currentdir%lib\py2-windows-i686\"
    )
)

if not exist "%currentdir%lib\py2-windows-x86_64\python.exe" (
    if exist "%currentdir%lib\py2-windows-i686\python.exe" (
        set "pythondir=%currentdir%lib\py2-windows-i686\"
    )
)

if exist "%currentdir%lib\windows-x86_64\python.exe" (
        set "pythondir=%currentdir%lib\windows-x86_64\"
    )
    else if exist "currentdir%lib\windows-i686\python.exe" (
        set "pythondir=%currentdir%lib\windows-i686\"
    )
)

if not exist "%currentdir%lib\windows-x86_64\python.exe" (
    if exist "%currentdir%lib\windows-i686\python.exe" (
        set "pythondir=%currentdir%lib\windows-i686\"
    )
)

if not exist "%pythondir%" (
    echo    ! Error: Cannot locate python directory, unable to continue.
    echo             Are you sure we're in the game's root directory?
    echo.
    pause>nul|set/p=.            Press any key to exit...
    exit
)

Last edited:

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Hi VepsrP, Thanks for the works.
Any planning to put your works in git?

I'm asking this because I don't have windows and been using your base64s rpatool n unrpyc in another script (bash macOS) and would really easier to update the script if I can automate it via git.
I haven't thought about it yet. Considering that I use other people's works and just update them as much as possible, I haven't had the courage to reach this level yet.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I've tried using all the UnRen and the ones I downloaded here, and I'm not able to unpack the files for this game

https://f95zone.to/threads/my-hero-rising-v0-41-public-daraus.89991/

Code:
  Creating rpatool...

Enter (y/n): n

+ Unpacking "audio.rpa" - 12185061 bytes
Could not find platform independent libraries <prefix>
Could not find platform dependent libraries <exec_prefix>
Consider setting $PYTHONHOME to <prefix>[:<exec_prefix>]
Python path configuration:
  PYTHONHOME = (not set)
  PYTHONPATH = 'E:\Users\Zero\Downloads\Outros Arquivos\J\newStrumpets2-40\Para Tradu\xe7\xe3o\renpy-7.4.10-sdk\MyHeroRising-0.41-pc\lib\py3-windows-x86_64\Lib'
  program name = 'E:\Users\Zero\Downloads\Outros Arquivos\J\newStrumpets2-40\Para Tradu\xe7\xe3o\renpy-7.4.10-sdk\MyHeroRising-0.41-pc\lib\py3-windows-x86_64\python.exe'
  isolated = 0
  environment = 1
  user site = 1
  import site = 1
  sys._base_executable = 'E:\\Users\\Zero\\Downloads\\Outros Arquivos\\J\\newStrumpets2-40\\Para Tradu\xe7\xe3o\\renpy-7.4.10-sdk\\MyHeroRising-0.41-pc\\lib\\py3-windows-x86_64\\python.exe'
  sys.base_prefix = '\\home\\tom\\ab\\renpy-build\\tmp\\install.windows-x86_64'
  sys.base_exec_prefix = '\\home\\tom\\ab\\renpy-build\\tmp\\install.windows-x86_64'
  sys.platlibdir = 'lib'
  sys.executable = 'E:\\Users\\Zero\\Downloads\\Outros Arquivos\\J\\newStrumpets2-40\\Para Tradu\xe7\xe3o\\renpy-7.4.10-sdk\\MyHeroRising-0.41-pc\\lib\\py3-windows-x86_64\\python.exe'
  sys.prefix = '\\home\\tom\\ab\\renpy-build\\tmp\\install.windows-x86_64'
  sys.exec_prefix = '\\home\\tom\\ab\\renpy-build\\tmp\\install.windows-x86_64'
  sys.path = [
    'E:\\Users\\Zero\\Downloads\\Outros Arquivos\\J\\newStrumpets2-40\\Para Tradu\xe7\xe3o\\renpy-7.4.10-sdk\\MyHeroRising-0.41-pc\\lib\\py3-windows-x86_64\\Lib',
    '\\home\\tom\\ab\\renpy-build\\tmp\\install.windows-x86_64\\lib\\python39.zip',
    '\\home\\tom\\ab\\renpy-build\\tmp\\install.windows-x86_64\\lib\\python3.9',
    '',
  ]
Fatal Python error: init_fs_encoding: failed to get the Python codec of the filesystem encoding
Python runtime state: core initialized
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'encodings'

Current thread 0x00001c08 (most recent call first):
<no Python frame>
   + Unpacking "film.rpa" - 31097109 bytes
  PYTHONHOME = (not set)
  PYTHONPATH = 'E:\Users\Zero\Downloads\Outros Arquivos\J\newStrumpets2-40\Para Tradu\xe7\xe3o\renpy-7.4.10-sdk\MyHeroRising-0.41-pc\lib\py3-windows-x86_64\Lib'
  program name = 'E:\Users\Zero\Downloads\Outros Arquivos\J\newStrumpets2-40\Para Tradu\xe7\xe3o\renpy-7.4.10-sdk\MyHeroRising-0.41-pc\lib\py3-windows-x86_64\python.exe'
  isolated = 0
  environment = 1
  user site = 1
  import site = 1
  sys._base_executable = 'E:\\Users\\Zero\\Downloads\\Outros Arquivos\\J\\newStrumpets2-40\\Para Tradu\xe7\xe3o\\renpy-7.4.10-sdk\\MyHeroRising-0.41-pc\\lib\\py3-windows-x86_64\\python.exe'
  sys.base_exec_prefix = '\\home\\tom\\ab\\renpy-build\\tmp\\install.windows-x86_64'
  sys.platlibdir = 'lib'
  sys.executable = 'E:\\Users\\Zero\\Downloads\\Outros Arquivos\\J\\newStrumpets2-40\\Para Tradu\xe7\xe3o\\renpy-7.4.10-sdk\\MyHeroRising-0.41-pc\\lib\\py3-windows-x86_64\\python.exe'
  sys.path = [
    'E:\\Users\\Zero\\Downloads\\Outros Arquivos\\J\\newStrumpets2-40\\Para Tradu\xe7\xe3o\\renpy-7.4.10-sdk\\MyHeroRising-0.41-pc\\lib\\py3-windows-x86_64\\Lib',
    '',
  ]
Fatal Python error: init_fs_encoding: failed to get the Python codec of the filesystem encoding

Current thread 0x00001174 (most recent call first):
<no Python frame>
   + Unpacking "image.rpa" - 540350791 bytes
  PYTHONHOME = (not set)
  isolated = 0
  environment = 1
  user site = 1
  import site = 1
  sys.platlibdir = 'lib'
  sys.path = [
    '',
  ]

Current thread 0x00000bf0 (most recent call first):
<no Python frame>
   + Unpacking "script.rpa" - 5213245 bytes
  PYTHONHOME = (not set)
  isolated = 0
  environment = 1
  user site = 1
  import site = 1
  sys.platlibdir = 'lib'
  sys.path = [
    '',
  ]

Current thread 0x000014b8 (most recent call first):
<no Python frame>

O sistema não pode encontrar o arquivo especificado.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I've tried using all the UnRen and the ones I downloaded here, and I'm not able to unpack the files for this game

https://f95zone.to/threads/my-hero-rising-v0-41-public-daraus.89991/

Code:
  Creating rpatool...

Enter (y/n): n

+ Unpacking "audio.rpa" - 12185061 bytes
  PYTHONHOME = (not set)
  isolated = 0
  environment = 1
  user site = 1
  import site = 1
  sys.platlibdir = 'lib'
  sys.path = [
    '',
  ]

Current thread 0x00001c08 (most recent call first):
<no Python frame>
   + Unpacking "film.rpa" - 31097109 bytes
  PYTHONHOME = (not set)
  isolated = 0
  environment = 1
  user site = 1
  import site = 1
  sys.platlibdir = 'lib'
  sys.path = [
    '',
  ]

Current thread 0x00001174 (most recent call first):
<no Python frame>
   + Unpacking "image.rpa" - 540350791 bytes
  PYTHONHOME = (not set)
  isolated = 0
  environment = 1
  user site = 1
  import site = 1
  sys.platlibdir = 'lib'
  sys.path = [
    '',
  ]

Current thread 0x00000bf0 (most recent call first):
<no Python frame>
   + Unpacking "script.rpa" - 5213245 bytes
  PYTHONHOME = (not set)
  isolated = 0
  environment = 1
  user site = 1
  import site = 1
  sys.platlibdir = 'lib'
  sys.path = [
    '',
  ]

Current thread 0x000014b8 (most recent call first):
<no Python frame>

O sistema não pode encontrar o arquivo especificado.
what a joke, I managed to solve my problem, changing the game, I took it from HD E: and put it inside the Download folder on HD C: and I managed to unpack the RPA files, and the same went to the SDK, I had to leave it inside the Download folder on HD C: to accept and generate the translation of this game, the bad one and that I had to use an old version (7.4.10) of the SDK version 8.0.2 and 8.0.3 was not generating the translation, what the fuck

Reactions: adnmarshall
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes