Tool Ren'Py UnRenGUI, UnRen-forall(v9.4), UnRen-Powershell-forall(v9.4), UnRen-old

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Madeddy, фn update for RenPy has "come out" here. A lot of changes. Decompilation again requires breaking head, join if you have the time and desire. :BootyTime:

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
I am unable to get this to work at all with Attack on Survey Corps. It will not properly extract it seems the file.
The game is based on a too new version of the engine, which has not yet been officially released and has a lot of changes in itself, so it may take a lot of time to solve this problem. I don't promise a quick decision.

Savio

Jan 9, 2018
I just tried unren-forall.bat 8.1 with Neuvau 1.05.6 and it seems to decompile script_ch05.rpyc wrong. Launching the game with compiled scripts works, launching the game after the scripts where decompiled I get this renpy error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/script_ch05.rpy", line 94: expected statement.
    else:
        ^

File "game/script_ch05.rpy", line 808: expected statement.
    else:
        ^

File "game/script_ch05.rpy", line 932: expected statement.
    else:
        ^

File "game/script_ch05.rpy", line 1210: expected statement.
    else:
        ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Wed Feb 15 19:09:11 2023
This is the log of the decompilation:

Code:
Extracting _decomp.cab...
Searching for rpyc files...
   + Searching for rpyc files in Z:\Games\other\Neuvau\1.05.6\game\
Decompiling Z:\Games\other\Neuvau\1.05.6\game\tl\None\common.rpymc to Z:\Games\other\Neuvau\1.05.6\game\tl\None\common.rpym...
Output file already exists. Pass --clobber to overwrite.
Decompiling Z:\Games\other\Neuvau\1.05.6\game\script_ch05.rpyc to Z:\Games\other\Neuvau\1.05.6\game\script_ch05.rpy...
Decompiling Z:\Games\other\Neuvau\1.05.6\game\script_ch04.rpyc to Z:\Games\other\Neuvau\1.05.6\game\script_ch04.rpy...
Decompiling Z:\Games\other\Neuvau\1.05.6\game\script_ch03.rpyc to Z:\Games\other\Neuvau\1.05.6\game\script_ch03.rpy...
Decompiling Z:\Games\other\Neuvau\1.05.6\game\script_ch02.rpyc to Z:\Games\other\Neuvau\1.05.6\game\script_ch02.rpy...
Decompiling Z:\Games\other\Neuvau\1.05.6\game\script_ch01.rpyc to Z:\Games\other\Neuvau\1.05.6\game\script_ch01.rpy...
Decompiling Z:\Games\other\Neuvau\1.05.6\game\script.rpyc to Z:\Games\other\Neuvau\1.05.6\game\script.rpy...
Decompiling Z:\Games\other\Neuvau\1.05.6\game\screens.rpyc to Z:\Games\other\Neuvau\1.05.6\game\screens.rpy...
Decompiling Z:\Games\other\Neuvau\1.05.6\game\persistent_scenes.rpyc to Z:\Games\other\Neuvau\1.05.6\game\persistent_scenes.rpy...
Decompiling Z:\Games\other\Neuvau\1.05.6\game\options.rpyc to Z:\Games\other\Neuvau\1.05.6\game\options.rpy...
Decompiling Z:\Games\other\Neuvau\1.05.6\game\notifications.rpyc to Z:\Games\other\Neuvau\1.05.6\game\notifications.rpy...
Decompiling Z:\Games\other\Neuvau\1.05.6\game\love_interests.rpyc to Z:\Games\other\Neuvau\1.05.6\game\love_interests.rpy...
Decompiling Z:\Games\other\Neuvau\1.05.6\game\gui.rpyc to Z:\Games\other\Neuvau\1.05.6\game\gui.rpy...
Decompiling Z:\Games\other\Neuvau\1.05.6\game\characters.rpyc to Z:\Games\other\Neuvau\1.05.6\game\characters.rpy...
Decompiling Z:\Games\other\Neuvau\1.05.6\game\balance_system.rpyc to Z:\Games\other\Neuvau\1.05.6\game\balance_system.rpy...
Decompilation of 14 files successful, but decompilation of 1 file failed

Cleaning up temporary files...

----------------------------------------------------

Finished!
BTW there is are typos when unpacking rpa files:

Code:
  Unpacking "images.rpa" acrhive.
  Unpacking "scripts.rpa" acrhive.
  Unpacking "sounds.rpa" acrhive.
  All archives is unpaking.
  Arcgive images.rpa has been deleted.
  Arcgive scripts.rpa has been deleted.
  Arcgive sounds.rpa has been deleted.
It is 'archive' not 'acrhive' nor 'arcgive' and 'unpacking' not 'unpaking'. Also, it should probably be 'All archives are unpacked.' (I am not a native speaker though)

Last edited:

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
I just tried unren-forall.bat 8.1 with Neuvau 1.05.6 and it seems to decompile script_ch05.rpyc wrong. Launching the game with compiled scripts works, launching the game after the scripts where decompiled I get this renpy error:

Code:

else:
        ^

else:
        ^

else:
        ^

else:
        ^

Code:
Decompiling Z:\Games\other\Neuvau\1.05.6\game\tl\None\common.rpymc to Z:\Games\other\Neuvau\1.05.6\game\tl\None\common.rpym...
Decompiling Z:\Games\other\Neuvau\1.05.6\game\script_ch05.rpyc to Z:\Games\other\Neuvau\1.05.6\game\script_ch05.rpy...
Decompiling Z:\Games\other\Neuvau\1.05.6\game\script_ch04.rpyc to Z:\Games\other\Neuvau\1.05.6\game\script_ch04.rpy...
Decompiling Z:\Games\other\Neuvau\1.05.6\game\script_ch03.rpyc to Z:\Games\other\Neuvau\1.05.6\game\script_ch03.rpy...
Decompiling Z:\Games\other\Neuvau\1.05.6\game\script_ch02.rpyc to Z:\Games\other\Neuvau\1.05.6\game\script_ch02.rpy...
Decompiling Z:\Games\other\Neuvau\1.05.6\game\script_ch01.rpyc to Z:\Games\other\Neuvau\1.05.6\game\script_ch01.rpy...
Decompiling Z:\Games\other\Neuvau\1.05.6\game\script.rpyc to Z:\Games\other\Neuvau\1.05.6\game\script.rpy...
Decompiling Z:\Games\other\Neuvau\1.05.6\game\screens.rpyc to Z:\Games\other\Neuvau\1.05.6\game\screens.rpy...
Decompiling Z:\Games\other\Neuvau\1.05.6\game\persistent_scenes.rpyc to Z:\Games\other\Neuvau\1.05.6\game\persistent_scenes.rpy...
Decompiling Z:\Games\other\Neuvau\1.05.6\game\options.rpyc to Z:\Games\other\Neuvau\1.05.6\game\options.rpy...
Decompiling Z:\Games\other\Neuvau\1.05.6\game\notifications.rpyc to Z:\Games\other\Neuvau\1.05.6\game\notifications.rpy...
Decompiling Z:\Games\other\Neuvau\1.05.6\game\love_interests.rpyc to Z:\Games\other\Neuvau\1.05.6\game\love_interests.rpy...
Decompiling Z:\Games\other\Neuvau\1.05.6\game\gui.rpyc to Z:\Games\other\Neuvau\1.05.6\game\gui.rpy...
Decompiling Z:\Games\other\Neuvau\1.05.6\game\characters.rpyc to Z:\Games\other\Neuvau\1.05.6\game\characters.rpy...
Decompiling Z:\Games\other\Neuvau\1.05.6\game\balance_system.rpyc to Z:\Games\other\Neuvau\1.05.6\game\balance_system.rpy...

Finished!

Code:
It is 'archive' not 'acrhive' nor 'arcgive' and 'unpacking' not 'unpaking'. Also, it should probably be 'All archives are unpacked.' (I am not a native speaker though)
Unfortunately, I will be able to check the problem only when I sort out my disks. I have an emergency here, I am engaged in restore data.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: Meushi and "CJ"

Savio

Jan 9, 2018
Unfortunately, I will be able to check the problem only when I sort out my disks. I have an emergency here, I am engaged in restore data.
Ouch! I wish you the best! No worries or hurry, just wanted to report my findings here.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017

Code:

else:
        ^

else:
        ^

else:
        ^

else:
        ^

Code:

Finished!

Code:
Fixed it. The author added the if True constructs for some reason. Probably to bypass decompiling :unsure:

Savio

Jan 9, 2018
Fixed it. The author added the if True constructs for some reason. Probably to bypass decompiling :unsure:
Thanks a lot. I hope you handled your hard drive issues. Starting the game now works!

The decompile process currently prints out a bunch of lines with 'True':

Code:
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Thanks a lot. I hope you handled your hard drive issues. Starting the game now works!

The decompile process currently prints out a bunch of lines with 'True':

Code:
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
True
Strange, I thought I deleted it. It's okay, it's just excess debagging. I'll try not to leave any more next time.

FOX$

Jan 20, 2023
Unren is not working with the new version of indecent wife hana (v19.5) link:

Any ideas?

Last edited:

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Madeddy, фn update for RenPy has "come out" here. A lot of changes. Decompilation again requires breaking head, join if you have the time and desire. :BootyTime:
I was for some weeks occupied, sorry. So whats happening with this RenPy update? I see none on the official site... version is still on the x.x.3 from September...

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
I was for some weeks occupied, sorry. So whats happening with this RenPy update? I see none on the official site... version is still on the x.x.3 from September...
This is Nightly Build. That's why I used quotation marks. Below, in the screenshots, some of the innovations are presented. I was already able to get around something by simply adding the correct dispatcher, the last screenshot shows an attempt to process a similar, but still with a difference element. And those that are in the console will probably require writing new functions for processing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
This is Nightly Build. That's why I used quotation marks. ...
Ah, i understand now.
But support for a nightly? Is this wise? This problems we see now could go away with the final of RenPy 8.1.0 or he changes relating code again, which makes new problems and you wasted your time for nothing... I mean, just saying.

Which error messages do you exactly experience beside the one you did show already (Unknown ast node) and the obvious file header fuckshit? Can you cite them please?

Greets

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Actually, apart from the new ast and atl nodes, there are no other problems. As for nightly builds, their use has become more and more frequent lately, so there is nothing left but to keep up with the times. :HideThePain:

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
H There:

I'm using Ultrahack V2 to extra images form a game titled "Coming Back Home" released today. Supposedly this game uses renpy ver 7.5.0 but is unable to extract any images.

Any suggestions.

Cheers and thank you.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
H There:

I'm using Ultrahack V2 to extra images form a game titled "Coming Back Home" released today. Supposedly this game uses renpy ver 7.5.0 but is unable to extract any images.

Any suggestions.

Cheers and thank you.
Look at what version of the tool is now and how many more were in changelog. Maybe you should use something newer? :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: "CJ"
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes