EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
neuvau_logo_slim.png

Overview:
The inexperienced protagonist takes a leap of faith, leaving the comfort of his parent's home to pursue a master's degree. Settling as a guest in the house of a family friend, his life takes an unexpected turn after a fateful night out in town. Entangled with a mysterious woman, he finds himself hurtling into a whirlwind of chaos, where control slips through his fingers.

In the midst of this chaos, a crucial question arises: What path will he choose? Will he succumb to the depths of primal desire, surrendering himself to an irresistible sea of lust? Or will he willingly relinquish control, submitting to the enigmatic forces at play? Alternatively, he may forge his own destiny, harnessing newfound power to carve an uncharted path. Yet, the risk of failure lingers, posing the danger of him becoming a mere passenger in his own story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-04-01
Release Date: 2023-04-01
Developer: Asmodeus_ - - F95Zone
Censored: No
Version: 1.06.01
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Signature:

Developer Notes:

It's very possible that you'll encounter errors with old saves. We suggest starting a new game.
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED -
ANDROID

Extra: WTmod

*This port/version isn't made nor is endorsed by the dev, download and use at your own risk

neuvau_logo_trim.png ch1-sc1-017.png ch2-sc1-023.png ch3-sc2-010.png ch3-sc4-017.png ch3-sc5-011.png ch4-sc1-029.png ch4-sc2-027.png ch4-sc2-033.png
ch5-sc3-010.png ch5-sc4-047.png ch5-sc4-130.png ch5-sc4-203.png ch5-sc4-258.png ch6-sc1-023.png ch6-sc2-022.png ch6-sc2-124.png ch6-sc3-023.png

Last edited:

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
how femdom heavy are we talking here? is it focused on it or just a path or sumthin? ty
Why are all the male protag games coming out these days tagged with femdom??? Do devs dream about getting pegged??? I sure fucking don't...
mate imma be honest, if its not your taste just shut up and move on, and yes, some people dream about getting pegged and that's fucking fine, nobody cares if you dont, people have fetishes and kinks welcome

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
how femdom heavy are we talking here? is it focused on it or just a path or sumthin? ty

mate imma be honest, if its not your taste just shut up and move on, and yes, some people dream about getting pegged and that's fucking fine, nobody cares if you dont, people have fetishes and kinks welcome
Femdom will be a great part of the story. The player will have different paths on how much they will comply with the femdom or will resist and assert themselves ;)

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020

I totally agree with you , tho id like to add that femdom doesn't always mean that the guy is taking things up his arse or is into pegging.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Asmodeus_ the female faces look not very attractive, often a bit weird, maybe they need some fixing. But I understand that being them not young they can't be much pretty so you have to show their aging. Good luck with your game.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Congratulations Asmodeus_ :). It's good see you are working on your own game now and respect for doing the story and the renders. Renders looks good for your first try. I wish all the best for your game :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Asmodeus_ the female faces look not very attractive, often a bit weird, maybe they need some fixing. But I understand that being them not young they can't be much pretty so you have to show their aging. Good luck with your game.
Thank you for your feedback! :love:

In terms of “attractive”, i’m going for more realistic where everything is not perfect like a fake doll. I get that it’s not everyone’s cup of tea, but it will make those pretty characters pop out ;)

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes