DirectXD1943

Dec 9, 2022
I keep getting the issue where I have had sex with Chloe, but I can't pick "How did she find out?", despite the ONLY listed requirement being that I had sex with her. What's going on, am I missing something??

Also, why is there
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why is there a very long sub scene when you choose a dominant route with her? Why is there a dom scene when you choose a more submissive choice? I'm so confused about these flaws in an otherwise amazing AVN

Last edited:
Reactions: Asmodeus_

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I keep getting the issue where I have had sex with Chloe, but I can't pick "How did she find out?", despite the ONLY listed requirement being that I had sex with her. What's going on, am I missing something??
Oh... You're right on this one! I fucked up the requirement here. I've put the wrong variable. I'll fix in the next release! And thank you for pointing that out!

Also, why is there
Why is there a very long sub scene when you choose a dominant route with her? Why is there a dom scene when you choose a more submissive choice? I'm so confused about these flaws in an otherwise amazing AVN
The requirement for Chloe to get into the DD/LG is Dominance > 50%. It's a stat requirement. This means that Chloe can sense if you're a dominant guy and only then she'll be interested to do the DD/LG scenario with you. Does this make sense to you?

Last edited:
Reactions: Zavijava_

DirectXD1943

Dec 9, 2022
Oh... You're right on this one! I fucked up the requirement here. I've put the wrong variable. I'll fix in the next release! And thank you for pointing that out!

The requirement for Chloe to get into the DD/LG is Dominance > 50%. It's a stat requirement. This means that Chloe can sense if you're a dominant guy and only then she'll be interested to do the DD/LG scenario with you. Does this make sense to you?
Great, thanks for the point info! Honestly though, I'm surprised no one let you know about the experience requirement after all this time, but happy to help!

• Red Heart

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
My latest favorite thing on these forums is dudes that pick sub options and then complain they get sub results. They should learn how to be dominant. But I guess they just can't help their subby selves.
To each their own, as they say. And don't forget this game isn't your typical adult game scenario. So people that come here having played other games or not read the game description, they might not be aware of how this game works.

And whether they're newbies, or they're exploring a new kink, or have different expectations, the important thing is to avoid kink shaming and avoid passing judgement. :WeSmart:

We're all here because we want to have fun :giggle:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Header-WT.png
Neuvau [v1.06.01] Walkthrough Multi Mod
See features to learn more about the Mod.​

Features:

Installation:

Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

Last edited:

snarkster1558

Feb 27, 2019
Dev's vision for the game: Three or four widely spaced updates, soak up as many Patreon/Subscribestar $$$ as he can, abandon to work in favor of the next "great idea." rinse, repeat.

• Thinking Face

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks! Soo i got about 44% of the scenes in my playthrough. Do you maybe know witch path to follow to see the most scenes?
An easy way is to do 4 playthroughs, where you focus on a single stat on each playthrough.
Keep in mind to save when there's a branching choice (the choice has yellow letters that mention it).

Then you reload to pick the missing scenes. If I remember correctly that'll get you to about 85% of the scenes without trying.

Reactions: Kipling and JoSolo

LonefoxSwe

May 18, 2019
View attachment 2566771
Neuvau [v1.06.01] Walkthrough Multi Mod
See features to learn more about the Mod.​

Features:

Installation:

Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
There isn't a chance that you could make a gallery mod too? :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MikeOG
Apr 17, 2023
Loved this! Finally some femdom without the hardcore shit, though the MC's dorky ass t-shirts kinda turn me off. At least he's kinda cute.

Also, are Maureen and Andrea the only dommes in the game?

• Red Heart
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes