Doe505

Feb 28, 2023
This is probably one of the best games I have seen in the last 5 years or so, no to mention the character models, they are something out of this world.

Sure, it's far from completed and there are a lot of work to do, but from everything there is rn it's VERY promising, hope you don't give up on this project, it would be extremely sad to see something like this incomplete.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
This is probably one of the best games I have seen in the last 5 years or so, no to mention the character models, they are something out of this world.

Sure, it's far from completed and there are a lot of work to do, but from everything there is rn it's VERY promising, hope you don't give up on this project, it would be extremely sad to see something like this incomplete.
Thank you for your kind words! It means a lot! :love:
Comments like that make me feel so proud :giggle:

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
This doesn't make any sense to me.

By definition a cuck or cuckold is

So if we have a dude and a girl and a third chad guy.

If the dude is married with the girl, and she goes with the chad --> The dude is definitely a cuck.
If the dude is in an exclusive relationship with the girl, and the girl goes with the chad --> Also cuck.
If the dude is dating the girl (non exclusively), and she goes with the chad --> He's not a cuck. She's not his girl.
If the dude is in a situation-ship with the girl (again non exclusive), and she goes with the chad --> Again not a cuck.
If the dude has a crush on the girl (no relationship), and she goes with the chad --> This is just sad. It's not his girl.
If the dude sees a dream with the girl, and she goes with the chad --> He has to change the sheets.

In order for someone to be a cuck, he needs to be in an exclusive relationship. Otherwise it wouldn't make any sense.
is ntr and cuckholding not kinda of the same thing :unsure:

Reactions: Piratefishes

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
If it is optional(Not just skippable) is it a problem??
depends who you ask for me personall il never support a game on patreon that has any ntr content whether optional or not it might also ruin a character for a lot of people where if you make 1 wrong choice she will immediately fuck someone else besides the mc. alot of people will also filter out the tag limiting the amount of people who will see the game

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
If it is optional(Not just skippable) is it a problem??
well i did ask asmodeus about ntr and they told me that ntr wont be part of the game and its not thier thing but what i dont undstand is that cuckold could be possible but i se ntr and cuckold is kinda the same thing and im kinda worry if cuckold was add its going to be part of sub path and it would kinda ruin the whole sub path in the game :unsure:

Reactions: CV3

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
depends who you ask for me personall il never support a game on patreon that has any ntr content whether optional or not it might also ruin a character for a lot of people where if you make 1 wrong choice she will immediately fuck someone else besides the mc. alot of people will also filter out the tag limiting the amount of people who will see the game
Why if it is optional? Usually when devs add optional NTR they make it very obvious what choice you make to avoid it, you can easily avoid it then. So why not support if you like the rest of the game??

Reactions: Kipling

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Why if it is optional? Usually when devs add optional NTR they make it very obvious what choice you make to avoid it, you can easily avoid it then. So why not support if you like the rest of the game??
because i have limeted money and prefer to give it to a dev who makes dosnt make content i wont want to see if we are talkin 1 completly avoidable scene that i could make an exception but if its any kind of recuring thing then there are games that match my interest better to support

Kalléo

Aug 8, 2018
I believe you pay for what you consume. I'm not giving my money when the Dev spends his time making 40 or 50% of content I know I won't be bothered with.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Just to clear this up for anyone that maybe still wondering; no plans for Netorare (a MC's love interest gets stolen by another man), and no plans for Cuckolding (the MC encourages his love interest to go with another man).

Both of these tags are not my thing, and wouldn't do them justice.

It might be obvious by those who've already played the game, that I'm already planning a Cheating tag (the mc steals another man's girl).

4.60 star(s) 30 Votes