therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
You must’ve misunderstood me.

IF you appreciate the time and effort invested to create this game (that I’ve personally uploaded here and you can download for free) AND you choose to give support for game’s development, THEN you get a walkthrough guide as a benefit :WeSmart:

IF not, then that’s okay too :giggle:
im all for support for game’s development and that but asking money for walkthrough is that really good benefit to pay for :Kappa:and people who dont pay should fine everything on thier own?

Reactions: Asmodeus_

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
You must’ve misunderstood me.

IF you appreciate the time and effort invested to create this game (that I’ve personally uploaded here and you can download for free) AND you choose to give support for game’s development, THEN you get a walkthrough guide as a benefit :WeSmart:

IF not, then that’s okay too :giggle:
its cool if you dont mind helping with how to get a scene and not just go buy my wt on Patreon

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
im all for support for game’s development and that but asking money for walkthrough is that really good benefit to pay for :Kappa:and people who dont pay should fine everything on thier own?
Well the idea of the game is to experience the story and explore all paths and options.

So yes; the idea is to either get a single playthrough that is customized to the choices you make. Otherwise if you want to see it all and unlock all the scenes, you have to work for it.

If you’re not willing to support the game, as I said, it’s okay. And I do think it’s a good benefit for the supporters. But that’s not the point.

The purpose of supporting the game isn’t a clear transaction. You’re not “buying” something. The game is free. You opt to support the developer (any developer) because you recognize and appreciate the value being given and you want to see what this developer will do next.

You’re technically voting with your money. The benefits are a way for the developer to show their appreciation for the hier tier supporters.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
its cool if you dont mind helping with how to get a scene and not just go buy my wt on Patreon
Well I think that’s a bit unfair. You can’t expect the developer to invest the time to help any player through the game. In what game thread have you seen this done so you have this expectation?

Think about it. Do you want me to guide each player through the game, or make more sexy scenes for the next release? :WeSmart:

And that’s what this community is for. You can ask the rest of the players for help if you’re stuck. :giggle:

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Well I think that’s a bit unfair. You can’t expect the developer to invest the time to help any player through the game. In what game thread have you seen this done so you have this expectation?

Think about it. Do you want me to guide each player through the game, or make more sexy scenes for the next release? :WeSmart:

And that’s what this community is for. You can ask the rest of the players for help if you’re stuck. :giggle:
i did not really say guide and i ask you once how to scene but you didnt help me to get you just told i can get wt if i pay :) but i can ask you again if you like

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
i did not really say guide and i ask you once how to scene but you didnt help me to get you just told i can get wt if i pay :) but i can ask you again if you like
Okay there must’ve been some misunderstanding then.

Did i reply to you personally? I think I didn’t. :unsure:

Because I just shared the fact with this thread, that the walkthrough is now available. And most probably you must’ve thought that this was the answer to your question about a scene. :giggle:

Okay now that it’s clear. If you have any questions you can DM me here or ping me on discord. If you’re looking for a scene unlock, I wouldn’t want to reveal it on this thread as it defeats the purpose of me creating the game.

TBH It kind of pains me to reveal the solutions to any scene for that matter. Mostly because I’ve created a complex story, with complex character backgrounds and choices that matter. I’m expecting people to appreciate it and explore these paths and options on their own.

That why I’ve made most scenes easy to get. You can get 85% of the scenes in 4 playthroughs with 3-6 saves max. The rest 15% you have to earn it. That makes the game worth playing.

Otherwise I would have made the game a kinetic harem novel where you can walk through all scenes and all girls by mindlessly pressing skip :KEK:

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Okay there must’ve been some misunderstanding then.

Did i reply to you personally? I think I didn’t. :unsure:

Because I just shared the fact with this thread, that the walkthrough is now available. And most probably you must’ve thought that this was the answer to your question about a scene. :giggle:

Okay now that it’s clear. If you have any questions you can DM me here or ping me on discord. If you’re looking for a scene unlock, I wouldn’t want to reveal it on this thread as it defeats the purpose of me creating the game.

TBH It kind of pains me to reveal the solutions to any scene for that matter. Mostly because I’ve created a complex story, with complex character backgrounds and choices that matter. I’m expecting people to appreciate it and explore these paths and options on their own.

That why I’ve made most scenes easy to get. You can get 85% of the scenes in 4 playthroughs with 3-6 saves max. The rest 15% you have to earn it. That makes the game worth playing.

Otherwise I would have made the game a kinetic harem novel where you can walk through all scenes and all girls by mindlessly pressing skip :KEK:
i might have missundstand you and im sorry for that :) your game is fucking great and i love femdom stuff so i hope you keep making more femdom stuff and keep up the great work :love:

everhardninja

Jan 12, 2021
Also I keep trying to get the Chloe dominant path but I always end up listening to her commands. How do I get the be dominant and send her a text check mark?

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
You can be "cuck" by a crush even though she's not your gf :4Head:
This doesn't make any sense to me.

By definition a cuck or cuckold is
a man who doesn’t mind, and in many cases actively encourages, his wife or lover's participation in extramarital sex—and seeks out and relishes the humiliation
So if we have a dude and a girl and a third chad guy.

If the dude is married with the girl, and she goes with the chad --> The dude is definitely a cuck.
If the dude is in an exclusive relationship with the girl, and the girl goes with the chad --> Also cuck.
If the dude is dating the girl (non exclusively), and she goes with the chad --> He's not a cuck. She's not his girl.
If the dude is in a situation-ship with the girl (again non exclusive), and she goes with the chad --> Again not a cuck.
If the dude has a crush on the girl (no relationship), and she goes with the chad --> This is just sad. It's not his girl.
If the dude sees a dream with the girl, and she goes with the chad --> He has to change the sheets.

In order for someone to be a cuck, he needs to be in an exclusive relationship. Otherwise it wouldn't make any sense.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Also I keep trying to get the Chloe dominant path but I always end up listening to her commands. How do I get the be dominant and send her a text check mark?
You need more than 50% of the points in Dominance. Check your points before you text her.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
This doesn't make any sense to me.

By definition a cuck or cuckold is

So if we have a dude and a girl and a third chad guy.

If the dude is married with the girl, and she goes with the chad --> The dude is definitely a cuck.
If the dude is in an exclusive relationship with the girl, and the girl goes with the chad --> Also cuck.
If the dude is dating the girl (non exclusively), and she goes with the chad --> He's not a cuck. She's not his girl.
If the dude is in a situation-ship with the girl (again non exclusive), and she goes with the chad --> Again not a cuck.
If the dude has a crush on the girl (no relationship), and she goes with the chad --> This is just sad. It's not his girl.
If the dude sees a dream with the girl, and she goes with the chad --> He has to change the sheets.

In order for someone to be a cuck, he needs to be in an exclusive relationship. Otherwise it wouldn't make any sense.
Yes but I think the definition has been extended. If your crush is not really interested in you but you continue to pursue her, you're a beta cuck, or a simp

mininator1

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
Asmodeus_ Anyway It's your game so if you add it I would love it but if you don't feel it I understand that and respect it :) Thank you for the response. Keep it up.

• Red Heart
4.60 star(s) 30 Votes