Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
We (and by we, i mean "ME") need sneakys scenes between MC and Mrs Jones. They groping and making out in the kitchen, hallway, living room and mainly in the bathroom. MC catches Mrs Jones taking a shower and sneaky to the bathroom to join her. And while they are showering together, Mr Jones an/or Tina are outside of the bathroom clueless about whats happening :love:
Noted! And all these are possible ;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: lipe2410

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
amazing update and has to be said Rikka has surpassed by long time Josie (BaDik) fav VN girl.. seconded ironically enough by Maya lol
I might agree if I knew who Rika is.

Personally I liked both the conversation with Mrs Jones and the scene with Tina and her friend.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
If I had to say something "bad" for me about this update, it's that I would have preferred a scene with just Tina, without Emily. Although I understand that maybe the two of them needed each other together to have the confidence to do what they did with the MC and that they had already talked about it. But oh well. Just Tina would have worked for me.
EDIT: I loved the scene, just to clarify. I'm not saying it was bad. On the contrary. I thought it was very, very sexy. I'd most likely end up liking her, but, yeah. Having the option to decide whether you like Emily or not would have been nice.

Anyway. Just that little detail. Suzie is still my #1 girl, but Rika has come soooo close to her and Tina has also climbed a lot.

Obviously you'll miss out on that content, but even if you're not into femdom, this game is incredibly enjoyable. A little bit of loving mom-dom would be nice, though. Just sayin'... :BootyTime:

Last edited:

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Ok, no idea what you're talking about.
lol Tanned girl who you get to meet if you picked the 'sweet' choice when the mistress rings you early on in the game.. you later meet her in class and go to the park with her to do her challenge and have another scene with her in mistress office.. Long Brown/Dark hair very Josie (ish)

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
If I had to say something "bad" for me about this update, it's that I would have preferred a scene with just Tina, without Emily. Although I understand that maybe the two of them needed each other together to have the confidence to do what they did with the MC and that they had already talked about it. But oh well. Just Tina would have worked for me.
EDIT: I loved the scene, just to clarify. I'm not saying it was bad. On the contrary. I thought it was very, very sexy. I'd most likely end up liking her, but, yeah. Having the option to decide whether you like Emily or not would have been nice.

Anyway. Just that little detail. Suzie is still my #1 girl, but Rika has come soooo close to her and Tina has also climbed a lot.

Obviously you'll miss out on that content, but even if you're not into femdom, this game is incredibly enjoyable. A little bit of loving mom-dom would be nice, though. Just sayin'... :BootyTime:
My main playthrought is MC accepting Andrea's offer but "lying" he is into be a sub. He has high Lust, Dominance, Experience but low Obedience. And oh boy, it's a blast. Mrs Jones, Rika and Tina (also my three favorites) are so into him right now. The scenes with Andrea are my least favorites, but i give props to Asmodeus to make them enjoyable by not going to the humiliation and abuse approach of others femdom games. And Rika content makes everything worthy it :love:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
lol Tanned girl who you get to meet if you picked the 'sweet' choice when the mistress rings you early on in the game.. you later meet her in class and go to the park with her to do her challenge and have another scene with her in mistress office.. Long Brown/Dark hair very Josie (ish)
Really the only "challenge" my MC helps with is fucking Chloe in the bathroom (actually it's taking a picture, but I find the fucking part more interesting than the picture)

She is only avaiable if you accept be Andrea's sub.
I guess this explains why I don't know her.

Reactions: Asmodeus_

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Really the only "challenge" my MC helps with is fucking Chloe in the bathroom (actually it's taking a picture, but I find the fucking part more interesting than the picture)

I guess this explains why I don't know her.
If you know Chloe then you must have said yes to Andrea in the club. Otherwise you don't meet Chloe and Rikka (the girl next to chloe in the classroom scene.). And yes you have to either be truthful and sub or lie about being sub and then accepting Andrea's call to meet the girls. Then you have to pick the "Sweet" choice when Andrea asks you "Sweet (Rika) or Salty (chloe)?"

And Rika is an absolutely sweetheart and best girl of the game so far.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
If you know Chloe then you must have said yes to Andrea in the club. Otherwise you don't meet Chloe and Rikka (the girl next to chloe in the classroom scene.). And yes you have to either be truthful and sub or lie about being sub and then accepting Andrea's call to meet the girls. Then you have to pick the "Sweet" choice when Andrea asks you "Sweet (Rika) or Salty (chloe)?"

And Rika is an absolutely sweetheart and best girl of the game so far.
Not really, I haven't said yes to Andrea at any time and I've met Chloe and I even have her phone, in fact in my game I don't even know if Andrea and Chloe know each other.

In my game, after a class she approaches the MC and asks him to follow him to the bathroom, he follows her and then they have a conversation in the bathroom where she tells him that she needs the photo of the MC's dick for some kind of challenge and basically the MC has sex with her in exchange for the photo (not exactly like that, but close). Then she gives the phone number to the MC and at night they have an interesting conversation.

LokkenJP

Jan 22, 2018
Asmodeus_ , awesome update! If I may ask for a couple of enhancements for future updates:

- I'm having a hard time tracking which game paths I've already followed, and which paths lead to which scenes, so I end up repeating sometimes scenes instead of unlocking new ones. The "Game Progress" screen is nice as a quick Checklist, but it would be awesome to have something more detailed (given that scene choices are hard-locked behind the numerical stats mostly)

- Also, and somewhat tied with the previous point, right now the game doesn't seem to have a "gallery" feature for replaying scenes, (or at least I haven't been able to find it). So, the only way to replay a scene you like is to start the game again and remember the exact path to it (or have an immense collection of savegames, which honestly I'm unable to manage). Either a Replay feature or exact details on how to reach scenes you have already watched would be awesome.

Anyway, thanks a lot for the game, and good luck with the development!

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
- Also, and somewhat tied with the previous point, right now the game doesn't seem to have a "gallery" feature for replaying scenes, (or at least I haven't been able to find it). So, the only way to replay a scene you like is to start the game again and remember the exact path to it (or have an immense collection of savegames, which honestly I'm unable to manage). Either a Replay feature or exact details on how to reach scenes you have already watched would be awesome.
I second this(y)

Reactions: Asmodeus_

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
The walkthrough guide for all the scenes is now available for the Philosophus Tier and above on either Patreon or SubscribeStar. :geek:

Thank you for your support! :love:

• Wow
Reactions: LokkenJP and MikeOG

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
really you need to pay for walkthrough like come on :Kappa:
You must’ve misunderstood me.

IF you appreciate the time and effort invested to create this game (that I’ve personally uploaded here and you can download for free) AND you choose to give support for game’s development, THEN you get a walkthrough guide as a benefit :WeSmart:

IF not, then that’s okay too :giggle:

4.60 star(s) 30 Votes