DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Thank you for your kind words! :love:
There's also Leanne, but she'll make an appearance in the next release ;)
Is Andrea the only one out of her group from the night club that works at the school or are either of the other 2 women teachers there or what are their jobs?

kaput1577

Nov 29, 2022
Hahha, very nice guess!

Neither is a "housewife" in the traditional sense. They're both single for that matter.
Hello! I am glad to see that you have decided to make your own game and show your skills instead of wait for MMC to update. If you have any plans to add lesbian content, I hope you can keep it optional. Thanks!

Reactions: Asmodeus_

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Is Andrea the only one out of her group from the night club that works at the school or are either of the other 2 women teachers there or what are their jobs?
We don't know yet, but the dev has previously suggested that Andrea has some sort of coverage that allows her to behave the way she does at the university when she'd be out on her arse anywhere else, so it'd make sense for one of them (my bet would be Leanne) to be involved in university governance: Either in management or in local government. If not either of the women, then maybe her husband.

• Thinking Face

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
I have just now discovered this game and have run 5 chapters just to get a feel for it and then start again.
Is there a path where pure lust is a focus? I saw where dom is limited, and femdom has lots.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Love the changes especially for Mrs. Jones. Can't wait to get them thick cheeks quaking. I do have a question though I've tried a few routes and was wondering if you got rid of the dom in training route?

Also not a question but I noticed the MC's comment when we outright reject Andrea, that she looks devastated. Could that lead to a route of Andrea obsessing over the MC and that's how we get an advantage over her perhaps. Like I said not a question, I just found it interesting how you had the MC address that.

• Red Heart

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I do have a question though I've tried a few routes and was wondering if you got rid of the dom in training route?
Yup.

Well it didn’t make much sense, so i cut it. It was a dom path where the MC was a sub. So i created alternative paths for that.
It was a path that wasn’t strong enough to be needed (and maintained). Branching and complexity is one of the issues from now on.

And there’s always a chance to be a switch later down the line.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I have just now discovered this game and have run 5 chapters just to get a feel for it and then start again.
Is there a path where pure lust is a focus? I saw where dom is limited, and femdom has lots.
Yeah, you have more options to develop the lust stat in the femdom path than in the non-sub path.

And this makes sense; to become more dominant, you need to be in control and powerful. On the other hand to become more lustful you're letting go (no control) and follow your instincts and your urges.

Reactions: tiopleura

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Love the changes especially for Mrs. Jones. Can't wait to get them thick cheeks quaking.
Thank you for your kind words :love:

I do have a question though I've tried a few routes and was wondering if you got rid of the dom in training route?
Yes, the dom-in-training route is gone. Mostly because it would be costly to maintain in the long run, and it didn't make much sense in the narrative (a dominant male being guided by a domina is still femdom). There's a new route to replace this in the next chapter, but it won't be dom-in-training. I don't want to reveal much at this point to avoid spoilers ;)

Also not a question but I noticed the MC's comment when we outright reject Andrea, that she looks devastated. Could that lead to a route of Andrea obsessing over the MC and that's how we get an advantage over her perhaps. Like I said not a question, I just found it interesting how you had the MC address that.
I wouldn't say "devastated", but she couldn't handle it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Thank you for your kind words :love:

Yes, the dom-in-training route is gone. Mostly because it would be costly to maintain in the long run, and it didn't make much sense in the narrative (a dominant male being guided by a domina is still femdom). There's a new route to replace this in the next chapter, but it won't be dom-in-training. I don't want to reveal much at this point to avoid spoilers ;)

I wouldn't say "devastated", but she couldn't handle it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looking forward to it. I don't like Femdom but I like turning the tides more than I dislike femdom so I'm willing to power through the sub scenes if it means eventually turning the tides. It gonna make victory that much sweeter. You've also got me curious on the "weird relationships" that will build.

Usually other routes in these kind of games don't interest me in doing different playthroughs, but I like your execution and I am looking forward to seeing how things progress.

Also another question even if we decide to say no to Andrea will we ever get to interact with that other girl Rika I think. Or is that like gonna be mostly down the Andrea route as her sub?

• Red Heart

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Looking forward to it. I don't like Femdom but I like turning the tides more than I dislike femdom so I'm willing to power through the sub scenes if it means eventually turning the tides. It gonna make victory that much sweeter. You've also got me curious on the "weird relationships" that will build.

Usually other routes in these kind of games don't interest me in doing different playthroughs, but I like your execution and I am looking forward to seeing how things progress.

Also another question even if we decide to say no to Andrea will we ever get to interact with that other girl Rika I think. Or is that like gonna be mostly down the Andrea route as her sub?
Thank you for your kind words! I really appreciate it! :love:

Yes, if you have chosen Skyla, or if you missed her by going another route, she's going to become available in ch08.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have been playing this for a little bit and my favourite character is Tina
Can anyone tell me how to get on her path
I can't download the walkthrough Mixdrop keeps giving me privacy errors.

Edit - never mind I have got the scene i was looking for

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 30 Votes